Gamestop Survey

Don't know if I missed this, but is there still a way to sign-up? The link on the OP is bad, and I haven't gotten a return email when I signed up on their site manually, nonetheless a survey invite.

I spent my second $25 gift card adding on to my Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition pre-order. Gonna try to see if I can get one more in the next 2-3 months.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Don't know if I missed this, but is there still a way to sign-up? The link on the OP is bad, and I haven't gotten a return email when I signed up on their site manually, nonetheless a survey invite.[/QUOTE]

The invites go out to people who receive Gamestop's online newsletter, so sign up for that and eventually you'll get one, and they'll keep sending you invites every few months.

Is it possible to sign up for both? I have had a utalkback account for about two years now and I got another email from gamestop. Can I sign up for erewards?

I gave away my utalkback link to a friend that really wanted to participate. If you want, I can also give one of you an eRewards link

[quote name='rakaminkol']Is it possible to sign up for both? I have had a utalkback account for about two years now and I got another email from gamestop. Can I sign up for erewards?[/QUOTE]

You can't sign up for both under the same email. I used a different email so now I'm part of utalkback and erewards.

I hate this survey company the 1 time I was close to getting a gift card there was like a 3 month drought before I got another survey.

Looks like e-rewards is going to have to have a contest for a chance to win an Apple iPad 2. They are giving away one a day. You have to register to win. Just log into your e-rewards account and you should see the banner there. Then you'll receive 1 entry into a daily drawing each day you answer ANY e-rewards survey.

Here's to hoping some CAGer's win some iPad 2's!

Also, I'm only 50 cents away from a gamestop gift card. Argh!

just ordered a gift card from e-rewards last night (already have one from u.talk.back). Answered another survey this morning, so I'm gonna go check out that ipad contest. Thanks for the heads up!

I've gotten a $50 card ages ago, racked up 218 more points, then they stopped sending me surveys for some reason. Would it have something to do with not having a Gamestop card anymore?

Ugh. Been doing surveys on e-rewards for about 2-3 weeks now and it's like every single one of them I get about 4 questions in and "Oops! You don't qualify, here's 0.25 credit for your time!" fffffuuuuu. I finally completed one a few days ago completely and got like $6.00 for it.

Here's a small excerpt from the "General" section of Official Rules for the IPad2 Sweepstakes:

Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner's permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
It's ridiculous what they put in these things sometimes. The whole sweepstakes sounds like a data mining operation where they have a carrot at the end of a stick that everyone is chasing, and along the way everyone's giving their left kidney to get the carrot but few realize the enormity of what they've given away for a mere chance at the carrot.

I'm probably over-simplifying things, and I don't know half as much as I need to know about limited liability and all those lawyerings, but come on people: nothing's free in life.

/rant

So basically they keep all information about you forever and can use it however they please without your consent and regardless of your protests without giving you a damn thing. Don't ya love it?

[quote name='timmaa']Here's a small excerpt from the "General" section of Official Rules for the IPad2 Sweepstakes:

It's ridiculous what they put in these things sometimes. The whole sweepstakes sounds like a data mining operation where they have a carrot at the end of a stick that everyone is chasing, and along the way everyone's giving their left kidney to get the carrot but few realize the enormity of what they've given away for a mere chance at the carrot.

I'm probably over-simplifying things, and I don't know half as much as I need to know about limited liability and all those lawyerings, but come on people: nothing's free in life.

/rant[/QUOTE]

As stated, that's only if you win and accept the prize. It's up to you whether the trade off is worth it. =)

[quote name='Snookie']As stated, that's only if you win and accept the prize. It's up to you whether the trade off is worth it. =)[/QUOTE]

I reread my post and I can see where I didn't make it exactly clear that I understood that that agreement applies when you accept a prize.

I speak only for myself, but I fail to see the reasoning behind giving away parts of your identity for a material possession.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Got up to $50 dollars today and so now i just need to wait for 4/1/11 so i can redeem my gamestop GC![/QUOTE]

I feel ya, I'm at $64 and waiting for tomorrow to get another gamestop card.

[quote name='killer9']tonight at midnight im ordering my cards yay[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, I have $90 + banked in my account. I've almost got the next two covered.

I had $47 on my e-rewards account and I wanted a GS card to use for the sale.

I get an email with a survey good for $4, completed it, and of course, it's the first damn survey in three years that didn't credit me instantly...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[quote name='Chitown021']Hell yeah, I have $90 + banked in my account. I've almost got the next two covered.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm almost at enough for 3 cards, and I'm starting to think about actually redeeming for something other than a GS GC.

[quote name='dfg']Yeah, I'm almost at enough for 3 cards, and I'm starting to think about actually redeeming for something other than a GS GC.[/QUOTE]

One more GC in the bag!

In past years I've had to burn through a bunch of expiring bucks so I nabbed things like magazine subscriptions. This year is the first time they've said that my cash would not expire so they allowed me to roll it over.

[quote name='fireseal859']It won't let me redeem a $25 giftcard even though I have over $26 in balance. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

you need $50 worth of e-rewards credit for a $25 gamestop gift card

I really dislike the redemption periods as they don't send me many surveys recently and I have $100+ banked. Still liking VGMarket as I'm up $200+ Amazon credit in the same amount of time.

I just redeemed for another $25 Gamestop gift card. This gift card takes my total to $275.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back