Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Chitown021']Personally I like the ecard better. You get it instantly and it can be used online or printed and used in store.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if they would allow us to add GS E-reward gift card to our PowerUp card instead of having to print out the eCard. Ink is not cheap.

[quote name='Chitown021']Personally I like the ecard better. You get it instantly and it can be used online or printed and used in store.[/QUOTE]

Your right, I didn't see that it could be printed. Much better than it getting lost in the mail. I wish they would dump the 1 per quarter rule though.

I gave up on E-Rewards a LONG time ago.
When I would regularly update my profile and still not qualify for ANY of the surveys that were sent to me, constantly getting "partials", and taking almost a year to get enough for a Gamestop card, I decided it was no longer worth it.

I have been looking for a decent alternative ever since.
But, I never got the email fron GameStop about the new survey system they are using.

Here's the reply I got from member services after inquiring about the increase:

I appreciate your recent question in regards to the gift card reward. Please be aware that as a valued member you were selected to receive special offers which added gift card selections to your current set of available rewards. Our special offers are typically highly customized and only available to a select group of panelists based on a multi-level review of account and activity history within the panel.

The automated review process determined your offer to include the gift card at an exchange rate higher in e-Reward Currency. This process determined at what exchange rate they should be offered. Unfortunately, the system does not allow for us to move panelists in and out of limited time offers on a one-off basis. Furthermore, any future offers you receive could potentially be more generous than the one you are currently eligible for.

While you may be disappointed that the exchange rate is higher I do hope this helps to explain the reason.

The Gamestop gift cards have always been $75 for me, and I've always managed to get to that amount before the next 3-month period begins. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they finally stopped sending the physical cards, too.

I closed my account. It is just not worth it to me. I feel like I can earn more money at other sites and it would take me less time.

Yeah I had the $50 built up ready to cash in, just waiting on Jan. 1, when they bumped me up. I've decided I'm going to get the remaining credit to finish up this one, but after that I'm done. The surveys have gotten more & more time consuming, they often let you get a LONG way into them before telling you you don't qualify, and of course they're often extremely dull & repetitive. It was barely worth the $25 when you had to get $50 worth of credit, no way it's worth it at $75.

My GS gc reward still shows $50 for a $25 card, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next one goes up to $75.

Unfortunately, I have over 400 unopened survey emails. Really don't have much desire to do them anymore; but it was fun while it lasted.

Finally got enough to redeem at the $75 level. I downloaded their new app and the surveys I get thru there are pretty quick and fairly high-yield. most have been 2-3 minutes long and brought me in 2-3 e-rewards dollars. I had a TV survey where I tracked my TV viewing for a week and I got about 45$ for doing so.

I think I'm going to keep on with e-rewards so I can same up some gift cards for the new XBOX that's supposed to come out at the end of the year.

[quote name='st4nd4u']how does one get an invite to this "e-rewards"?

i'd love an invite if they are available.[/QUOTE]

If you have a GS account all you gotta do is sign up on their website.

Took me 3 months to get $100 e-rewards which is 30000 GS points. I could have gotten them around 1 and a half months but I don't lie on surveys even when it's obvious what they want you to answer to qualify for more $.

[quote name='Kikyou1']If you have a GS account all you gotta do is sign up on their website.

Took me 3 months to get $100 e-rewards which is 30000 GS points. I could have gotten them around 1 and a half months but I don't lie on surveys even when it's obvious what they want you to answer to qualify for more $.[/QUOTE]

i have a gamestop account, also a powerup rewards account. (i believe they are linked) but I am not seeing where to sign up?

[quote name='st4nd4u']i have a gamestop account, also a powerup rewards account. (i believe they are linked) but I am not seeing where to sign up?[/QUOTE]

You should have gotten an invite if the accounts are linked to your e-mail. Maybe you thought it was spam and ignored it?

[quote name='Kikyou1']You should have gotten an invite if the accounts are linked to your e-mail. Maybe you thought it was spam and ignored it?[/QUOTE]

ah probably.. so there is no other way to sign up other than that?

can I get them to resend me an invite?

I did this for a while. IMO there are much better survey sites. The new site doesn't even give gift cards anymore, just PUR points. I wouldn't waste your time, unless you've really nothing better to do (I do it occasionally, but it's a pain)

[quote name='djsmf435']I'm about $7 short. I never qualify for surveys anymore, I think I'm going to stop trying after this last GC.[/QUOTE]
I noticed the same thing, until i made a Gamestop purchase...then I get several a day again.

I see that they've added Amazon gift cards now, but...

Thank you for your interest in this Reward.
Unfortunately, there are no Amazon offers available at this time.

Anyone know when these became available.

I see a few other new rewards as well and no more Gamestop rewards.

EDIT: Well when I sign in I do have the Gamestop GC and it's $75 now instead of $50 so screw it.

[quote name='Kotomine']I see that they've added Amazon gift cards now, but...

Anyone know when these became available.

I see a few other new rewards as well and no more Gamestop rewards.

EDIT: Well when I sign in I do have the Gamestop GC and it's $75 now instead of $50 so screw it.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Amazon listed as a reward but would love it if it was.

Back in December they had a Amazon promotion for $250 erewards points you could get a $100 Amazon gift card. If you go to the erewards site, but don't log in and click rewards at the top, you will see other offers that you can redeem.

Just noticed eRewards did that huge increase in the amount of eRewards cash needed to get the $25 GS giftcard. Soooo pissed as I just got to the $50 mark....Not Cool since it took me about four months to get that $50, especially since there's no increase in the giftcard amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least you qualified for surveys. I stopped a couple of years ago after I only qualified for 2 in one years time. And even those, after I spent 20 mins and filled out what I thought was the survey, but found out it was a "preliminary questionnaire" and still did not even qualify.
That place used to be really good but they went all pear shaped REALLY fast.

Yes, it is disappointing that they changed it. I still get surveys but it's been slow lately, and I think that they tend to come in spurts. I'm still doing it but I haven't been able to redeem for this quarter that started in July.

Completed a survey yesterday to get me over 75$ mark and redeemed my gift card. I've got about $150 saved up now. Hopeing to get a few more so I can get a PS4....

I still get one or two per day, but by time I get round to starting on the survey I usually don't qualify. I had thought I got lucky with several survey's that actually completed, bringing me to the $50 mark, only to find out it was raised to $75. Once I eventually get to the $75 mark I'll be closing my eRewards account. Spending that much time for $25 isn't worth it anymore.

I still get surveys quite often, most of them I don't qualify for, but whatever, I'll take the $.25-.50 for each of those no problem. I never signed up through Gamestop, though. I signed up on the actual eRewards site a few years ago. I've been grandfathered in for a long time on the $25 Gamestop giftcards for $50 eRewards credits, but in Q2 this year they raised my price to $60, which I'm okay with for now, but if they raise it to $75 I'll just stop doing surveys. I won't close my account but I'll just continue to add a few cents here and there from not qualifying for surveys. Sometimes you do get lucky and they throw you a super easy survey that's worth $10+ eRewards credits. Those ones are usually for surveys about TV commercials, in my experience.

Remember to fill out all the optional information that you are comfortable with giving out on your profile to increase your chances of getting surveys. Those profile questions make a big difference in how many surveys you get.

Thanks for the info. For me it is $75 for a $25 gamestop giftcard. How long does it usually take to build up enough points for stuff?

Edit: Just got 2 surveys one already had all the participants they needed even though they sent it out today and the second one I didn't qualify for because of the state I live in. Lame. Oh well, getting a survey so soon after signing up is a good sign that I will get them frequently I guess.

I tried to do a survey that had only been sent to me 2 and half hours ago and it was already closed. Is it always this hard to get into the surveys? If so I'll never build up 75 points for a giftcard.

Pretty much. It happens to me a lot as well. It used to be a lot better, but as with anything like this the more people get involved the less opportunities everyone has. If you ever get the $2 magazine ones be sure to do those as soon as you can since they are practically guaranteed, but can go fast. I read a lot of magazines these days ;)

Yes. I seem to get 2 surveys in a 2-3 hour time frame every other day and I qualify for ~30% of them. I'm already up to ~10 points, so the giftcard shouldn't be too far off.

It has been over week since I've gotten a survey. When I was getting surveys every other day I thought getting 75 points would be easy, but now if I'm not even going to get a survey a week I don't think 75 points is within reach. I'm going to give them some time, but I see why everyone quit this.

I finally recieved a new survey today, but it is some crap about a 7 day study and I have to text them when I see certain advertising and keep a diary about it. It is worth 21 points and the only thing I have gotten in weeks, but I don't really want to mess with it.

Well, while the 21 points would have been nice, I didn't want to mess with sending them texts when I see ads and keeping a diary about it, so I just took the survey, didn't qualify and got the partial credit.

On the plus side I actually got 2 regular surveys today, 1 I qualified for and 1 I didn't. Hopefully the surveys will pick back up now.

bread's done
Back