Gamestop Survey

I have over 500 survey emails sitting there unanswered. I loved getting the gift cards, but I lost all patience for doing the surveys a few months ago, especially since you need to be on the ball in order not to get locked out of full credit.

For those wanting an invite, I believe the only thing you can do is sign-up on www.gamestop.com to receive GameStop's newsletter. I was not a PUR member. I have only received two e-mail invites in the two years time that I have been getting their newsletter e-mail.

[quote name='dfg']I have over 500 survey emails sitting there unanswered. I loved getting the gift cards, but I lost all patience for doing the surveys a few months ago, especially since you need to be on the ball in order not to get locked out of full credit.[/QUOTE]

After a week, you can delete a survey email; the window for those is really limited. And if it isn't and they *specifically* need your demographic, they'll send you another.

[quote name='VioletArrows']After a week, you can delete a survey email; the window for those is really limited. And if it isn't and they *specifically* need your demographic, they'll send you another.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, usually when I get around to going through them, 95% have expired, and they're not all unique—some are reminders—but occasionally I get one that's over a month old and still gives (dinky) credit.

Reminder - A new quarter has started today (7/1/12). It's time to redeem those e-rewards dollars you have been saving up.

Go get yourself another Gamestop gift card or whatever you want for that matter.

Enjoy!

I had an account that they stopped sending surveys to. Its been dried up a long time. Is there anything I can do to get them to start sending again? Or can I get another invite?

I've been an E-Rewards member for about 3 yrs now. I have earned a couple hundred dollars worth of $25 Gamestop giftcards. After ordering my card in July I still had over $150 saved up on my account so I redeemed 6 months of the Wall Street Journal just to use up some of my account dollars. Last year they didn't expire 75% of my E-Rewards currency (as is their policy) because they considered me a "Valued Member." If you keep up with it then it can become quite profitable. By being a member of E-Rewards I have been invited to several survey sites. I now make about $200/month in either Amazon cash, PayPal cash, or free items/products for approximately 20 hrs worth of work doing surveys; that's $10/hr. However, it's only profitable if you're willing to put in the effort of checking for new surveys nearly every day, otherwise it's just a drop in a bucket. But hey, if your tap keeps dripping then your bucket will be full before you know it.

About $8 off from my next GC, thinking about retiring after this one. Seeing the new survey email just eats me up inside. I tend to put them off so long now they expire.

Saw this thread again and went back and saw I had an invitation email from Gamestop from months ago that I had forgotten about and signed up. How often on average do you gets new surveys?

[quote name='killer9']The past 3 times i have redeemed a giftcard it has gotten lost in da mail because they keep cutting off half my address[/QUOTE]

Have you considered moving someplace shorter?

[quote name='Kikyou1']I havent gotten this in the mail but I did get the e-rewards one. Whats up with that?[/QUOTE]

utalkback was merged with erewards about a year ago

I want to start up on this, but how does this work? Q's: What are the surveys about mostly? How much are the surveys worth? How long does it take you to get say....$15 dollars?

[quote name='nekketsu']Damn, I redeemed on the third and still haven't received my card. Would've been nice to just have it emailed.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I redeemed one on the first and I still haven't gotten it. All the other ones I've redeemed have come within a week, so I'm a little worried.

Looks like I may be done with the e-rewards site. I've been doing surveys but hadn't logged into my control panel until this morning. I hadn't logged in because I didn't think I'd be able to redeem again until next week when we rolled over to Q1

Well the good news was that the site let me redeem a second Gamestop GC in this quarter. The bad news was that the price of this reward went up from $50 to $75.

It's been hard enough to save up $50 per quarter in surveys. Getting to $75 probably means one redemption every 6 months. Not worth it.

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like I may be done with the e-rewards site. I've been doing surveys but hadn't logged into my control panel until this morning. I hadn't logged in because I didn't think I'd be able to redeem again until next week when we rolled over to Q1

Well the good news was that the site let me redeem a second Gamestop GC in this quarter. The bad news was that the price of this reward went up from $50 to $75.

It's been hard enough to save up $50 per quarter in surveys. Getting to $75 probably means one redemption every 6 months. Not worth it.[/QUOTE]

Argh, just checked mine as well and they upped it to 75$...Here i was thinking that I was so close to getting a CG this quarter and now it seems I'm only halfway there. Maybe we should all contact customer service and complain...

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Argh, just checked mine as well and they upped it to 75$...Here i was thinking that I was so close to getting a CG this quarter and now it seems I'm only halfway there. Maybe we should all contact customer service and complain...[/QUOTE]

I tweeted them telling them it was BS to up it to $75 but keep the amount of the card at the same rate of $25. Think I'm about done with this.

[quote name='dmzauk']I tweeted them telling them it was BS to up it to $75 but keep the amount of the card at the same rate of $25. Think I'm about done with this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think I am done too. I'm going to just put all my effort towards myview, they have a lot more rewards you can redeem including gamestop, best buy and amazon.com.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Argh, just checked mine as well and they upped it to 75$...Here i was thinking that I was so close to getting a CG this quarter and now it seems I'm only halfway there. Maybe we should all contact customer service and complain...[/QUOTE]

It seemed like people that most recently signed up for this site were getting the $75 level reward so I thought people like myself (signed up several years ago) were being grandfathered in at the lower rate. I guess they've now decided to bump everyone up.

It's a shame because I really like the way I received yesterday's giftcard instantly. Instead of mailing them they are now sending them as egiftcards. about 20 minutes after I redeemed for my prize I got an e-mail with the GC on it. I can use it on-line or print it and take it to the store.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Yeah I think I am done too. I'm going to just put all my effort towards myview, they have a lot more rewards you can redeem including gamestop, best buy and amazon.com.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my "main" site is Opinion Outpost. You get cash for surveys that you can redeem for stuff like amazon cards or just have the cash deposited in your paypal account. I've earned a little over $500 with them since I started last year.

I will probably focus all my efforts towards it now.

I may be done with this, too. If they're going to up the cost to $75 they could at least do away with the once per quarter limit. I constantly have an account balance between $100-$175 because we can only redeem for GameStop once every three months, and they have no other good rewards worth redeeming for.

Yup, put me in the group of people who will be moving away from E-Rewards now that it's $75 for the GS card. I've had a great run of it (got the card for 7 straight quarters), but reaching the $75 mark every three months just isn't happening.

Of the two sites mentioned above (MyView and Opinion Outpost), can anyone give their thoughts on them? Free? Easy?

[quote name='kube00']Myview/Opinionoutpost, do you need invites for those sites?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crazyivan19']Yup, put me in the group of people who will be moving away from E-Rewards now that it's $75 for the GS card. I've had a great run of it (got the card for 7 straight quarters), but reaching the $75 mark every three months just isn't happening.

Of the two sites mentioned above (MyView and Opinion Outpost), can anyone give their thoughts on them? Free? Easy?[/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about myview but Opinion Outpost is easy to use. It's free and doesn't require a referral. I've been a member of OO for about a year and I've earned over $500. I get a ton of surveys in my mailbox everyday. The only thing I don't like is that, unlike e-rewards, there is no partial credit. You either qualify for the survey or you don't. You get points for each survey that can be redeemed for cash. 1 point = .10. On average I would say you get 10 pts per survey.

[quote name='kube00']Myview/Opinionoutpost, do you need invites for those sites?[/QUOTE]

You don't need them but if anyone would like to send me their email address i can send you a referral link for MyView and I'd get credits for it. Sorry if this is not allowed in this thread...

I just redeemed a GC and its an E-gift card now. It doesnt say that in the reward when redeeming but they must be moving away from the mailed ones. What nonsense. Now I have to deal with the website.

[quote name='jhferry']I just redeemed a GC and its an E-gift card now. It doesnt say that in the reward when redeeming but they must be moving away from the mailed ones. What nonsense. Now I have to deal with the website.[/QUOTE]

Personally I like the ecard better. You get it instantly and it can be used online or printed and used in store.

So I see alot saying that the GS gift cards are now requiring $75 e-rewards to redeem but when I checked I am seeing this.

34heu87.jpg

Am I missing something?

[quote name='jhferry']I just redeemed a GC and its an E-gift card now. It doesnt say that in the reward when redeeming but they must be moving away from the mailed ones. What nonsense. Now I have to deal with the website.[/QUOTE]

If you look at my picture it does say eGift Card in it.

[quote name='cabhills']So I see alot saying that the GS gift cards are now requiring $75 e-rewards to redeem but when I checked I am seeing this.

34heu87.jpg

Am I missing something?

If you look at my picture it does say eGift Card in it.[/QUOTE]

Several members have been bumped up to $75 but not all. If you read a little further back you'll see a handful of people (lucky bastards! ;)) that for some unknown reason have been spared from the price hike.

bread's done
Back