Gamestop Survey

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I think it all evens out in the end. Usually you get more "e-rewards currency" per survey than you do for an Opinion Outpost survey. So an OO survey you'd take for 20 OO points would be a $4 e-rewards currency survey.

So really your not paying $50 dollars for a $25 dollar GC, you're paying $50 'e-rewards currency' for a $25 dollar GC.[/QUOTE]

The one thing that I definitely like better with e-rewards is that you at least get a small participation credit no matter how quickly you might get disqualified whereas OO you can spend 20 minutes and get halfway thru the survey and suddenly they've received all of the responses they need for my demographic.

It doesn't happen all that often. Usually I get eliminated within the first few questions but when it does it really sucks.

[quote name='Chitown021']The one thing that I definitely like better with e-rewards is that you at least get a small participation credit no matter how quickly you might get disqualified whereas OO you can spend 20 minutes and get halfway thru the survey and suddenly they've received all of the responses they need for my demographic.

It doesn't happen all that often. Usually I get eliminated within the first few questions but when it does it really sucks.[/QUOTE]

But sometimes with e-rewards, you spend 15 minutes answering questions about everything including your mother-in-law's blood type, and then you get DQ'd and only get $.25 credit.

[quote name='dfg']But sometimes with e-rewards, you spend 15 minutes answering questions about everything including your mother-in-law's blood type, and then you get DQ'd and only get $.25 credit.[/QUOTE]

I just finished one of these surveys, got all the way through on the "progress bar" and then at the end "Oh, you didnt qualify but thanks for spending 20 min answering all of our questions"

I feel you pain. The partial credit should really be time based or progress based. I've spent so much time on those damn surveys only to get a few cents.

[quote name='Link927']I just finished one of these surveys, got all the way through on the "progress bar" and then at the end "Oh, you didnt qualify but thanks for spending 20 min answering all of our questions"[/QUOTE]

I usually get qualified or disqualified with 10 questions or less, I'm glad I'm not getting those surveys!

[quote name='Slappybob']I believe its only one prize per company per quarter. But I only get GS gift cards from them so i haven't tried.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's one prize per company per quarter. I got several prizes one time when I had to burn up expiring bucks.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']So really your not paying $50 dollars for a $25 dollar GC, you're paying $50 'e-rewards currency' for a $25 dollar GC.[/QUOTE]

In my e-rewards Rewards list, it has the $25 Gamestop gift card for $75. Is that because I signed up recently, or is it the same for everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapfrag']In my e-rewards Rewards list, it has the $25 Gamestop gift card for $75. Is that because I signed up recently, or is it the same for weveryone?[/QUOTE]

It must be. I've been a member for a few years now and it's always been $50 for a $25 GC for me.

[quote name='cheapfrag']In my e-rewards Rewards list, it has the $25 Gamestop gift card for $75. Is that because I signed up recently, or is it the same for everyone?[/QUOTE]

Must be a change for new people, mine is still listed at $50. Sorry man.

Quick question about e-rewards. I know it said somewhere (can't find it now for some reason) that you can only redeem each rewards once per calender quarter.

When are the quarters? The got a Gamestop giftcard back in late June, so I'm wondering when I can redeem another one.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']Quick question about e-rewards. I know it said somewhere (can't find it now for some reason) that you can only redeem each rewards once per calender quarter.

When are the quarters? The got a Gamestop giftcard back in late June, so I'm wondering when I can redeem another one.[/QUOTE]

October 1st will be your next chance.

The quaters go like this.

First Quarter (Jan. 1 - March 31)
Second Quarter (April 1 - June 30)
Third Quarter (July 1 - Sept. 30)
Fourth Quarter (Oct. 1 - Dec. 31)

Hope this helps and answers your question.

[quote name='dmzauk']October 1st will be your next chance.

Hope this helps and answers your question.[/QUOTE]

Actually, if he previously redeemed in June, he should be able to redeem again now, as we're in the next quarter. In fact, it's pretty good timing. If you have enough for two, you can redeem one now and another on October 1st.

[quote name='dmzauk']October 1st will be your next chance.

Hope this helps and answers your question.[/QUOTE]

This helps, thank you!

[quote name='crazyivan19']Actually, if he previously redeemed in June, he should be able to redeem again now, as we're in the next quarter. In fact, it's pretty good timing. If you have enough for two, you can redeem one now and another on October 1st.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...yes I redeemed on June 29, so I will have to try and redeem now and then redeem another in Oct. Thanks again!

[quote name='Progamer665']Alright I have $50.11. Now all I have to do is wait for October 1st.[/QUOTE]

Indeed! I Have about 65$ and am patiently awaiting Saturday.

[quote name='Progamer665']Wow, that's the first time I have ever gotten a $15 survey.[/QUOTE]

I just did a $10 one last week, and I've had a $25 one before. It's always nice to get into those, isn't it?

[quote name='Progamer665']It is still not there and I am getting nervous. What is the longest you guys have had to wait for your giftcard?[/QUOTE]

It took about a week for me to get my gift card in the mail. You should have it by Saturday.

[quote name='Progamer665']It is still not there and I am getting nervous. What is the longest you guys have had to wait for your giftcard?[/QUOTE]

Some people have had to wait weeks. A one-day fulfillment + two-day ship time is extreme wishful thinking. First time redeeming?

[quote name='dfg']Some people have had to wait weeks. A one-day fulfillment + two-day ship time is extreme wishful thinking. First time redeeming?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it just yet. It's probably been an average of close to two weeks before I get my cards each quarter. I order on the 1st and I don't typically see them until around the 15th.

[quote name='Chitown021']Yeah I wouldn't worry about it just yet. It's probably been an average of close to two weeks before I get my cards each quarter. I order on the 1st and I don't typically see them until around the 15th.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you should be good. I don't even think they'll do anything until it's been 30 days or more.

[quote name='dfg']Some people have had to wait weeks. A one-day fulfillment + two-day ship time is extreme wishful thinking. First time redeeming?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it definitely varies. For me they've ranged from 4-5 days to up to 3 weeks.

They must be processing them quicker this time around. I got my GC in today's mail! I totally wasn't expecting it until next week at the earliest.

[quote name='Chitown021']They must be processing them quicker this time around. I got my GC in today's mail! I totally wasn't expecting it until next week at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on 10/2/11 and got mine today!

It arrived today!

This is my 3rd time. This time was the longest.

Mine also arrived today.

[quote name='Progamer665']It arrived today!

This is my 3rd time. This time was the longest.[/QUOTE]

5 business days being your longest is pretty darn fortunate!

[quote name='NismoZ32']Not entirely sure if these links are still valid for anyone that may want them as these are from July 2011 but I've been holding on to the last e-mail I got from Gamestop awhile ago to sign up for these websites and have never clicked them. I was waiting to see if I could use them but now looking through old e-mails I am sure I'm not interested in these.[/QUOTE]

The utalkback link was invalid. Sucks, I've been trying to get into that program for ages now but haven't been able to get an invite email.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']The utalkback link was invalid. Sucks, I've been trying to get into that program for ages now but haven't been able to get an invite email.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. I've gotten about 3 of these invites in the last year so if Gamestop decides to send me a fourth one I'll be sure to send it you're way.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Sorry to hear that. I've gotten about 3 of these invites in the last year so if Gamestop decides to send me a fourth one I'll be sure to send it you're way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I'd really appreciate it.

for those with utalkback, how long did it take you to receive your gamestop gift card? and if i have enough points for two, can i order two at once?

I guess I got invited to do this: As a valued GameStop customer, you're invited to join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel and earn GameStop gift cards for sharing your thoughts.

[quote name='beebs']I guess I got invited to do this: As a valued GameStop customer, you're invited to join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel and earn GameStop gift cards for sharing your thoughts.[/QUOTE]

I received that email as well. It doesn't appear to be the same thing, However, I still signed up.

[quote name='jojuinc']I received that email as well. It doesn't appear to be the same thing, However, I still signed up.[/QUOTE]

I'm not in utalkback and don't know how it works but I have been a member of e-rewards for some time. They're pretty nice, most of their surveys have a $5 to $10 payout. Once you get $50 in your e-rewards account you can redeem it for a $25 Gamestop gift card. You can get 1 Gamestop giftcard per quarter-year.

[quote name='P a t r i c k']I'm not in utalkback and don't know how it works but I have been a member of e-rewards for some time. They're pretty nice, most of their surveys have a $5 to $10 payout. Once you get $50 in your e-rewards account you can redeem it for a $25 Gamestop gift card. You can get 1 Gamestop giftcard per quarter-year.[/QUOTE]

The cost of the $25 GS gift card is now $75 in e-rewards credit.

it in interesting you say that. my wife signed up for e-rewards like two weeks ago. her gamestop offer is $75 for a $25 giftcard. such BS. i told her to save up the money for the blockbuster rewards instead. $10 for 10 free movies is not to shabby

My GS gift card is also still $50. Just ordered one a few weeks ago and I just signed into my account to see if it's changed since then.

Maybe I'm grandfathered in at the lower threshold?

My brother who opened an account recently also saw the $75 pricetag, while I also have it for $50. I have a feeling once my renewal comes up I'll probably be thrown into the new bracket as well.

bread's done
Back