Gamestop Survey

[quote name='VioletArrows']If you haven't gotten yours yet, ttonylema, you might want to ask again. Mine just came today. Two weeks on the nose.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on Aug 10th so hopefully I'll get mine this week.

I ordered one on August 18th so we'll see how long it takes. Usually only a few weeks. This will be my 3rd gamestop card, I also redeemed a $50 Target card and $15 Borders Bucks since most things can only be done once a quarter.

I've gotten an invite for utalkback like over a month or two ago. When should I expect to get surveys in my mail? I selected to get alot of surveys a week option.

Also I noticed when I go on websites like TRU, I get a survey that pops up. That's not part of this right?

Target and iTunes only started showing up in my list of e-rewards recently (past couple months I think). They weren't there before on this account. Then again neither was Gamestop at one point, I think it only showed up within the past year. I redeemed them just like any other reward. And like every one I've redeemed so far, they're limited to once a quarter.

I get surveys once every few days but I don't qualify for all of them.

I've never gotten an invite for Utalkback so I can't comment on how they work.

[quote name='jennyfur']I ordered one on August 18th so we'll see how long it takes. Usually only a few weeks. This will be my 3rd gamestop card, I also redeemed a $50 Target card and $15 Borders Bucks since most things can only be done once a quarter.[/QUOTE]

um i only have borders and gamestop target is not a choice?

[quote name='jennyfur']Target and iTunes only started showing up in my list of e-rewards recently (past couple months I think). They weren't there before on this account. Then again neither was Gamestop at one point, I think it only showed up within the past year. I redeemed them just like any other reward. And like every one I've redeemed so far, they're limited to once a quarter.

I get surveys once every few days but I don't qualify for all of them.

I've never gotten an invite for Utalkback so I can't comment on how they work.[/QUOTE]

I am subscribed to both but I've never seen Target on there during the two years I've been with these guys. Did you get an invite through Gamestop or another affiliate? Maybe it will show up on mine soon, I could use it. I'm blocked up to $127 on my e-rewards with nothing to spend it on until next quarter.

I believe I originally got the invite through another affiliate who I don't even remember since it was back at the end of 2007. Hence why I didn't have Gamestop show up on mine until the past year or so. Here's some screenshots of my reward partners.

Sponsor Rewards

Featured Rewards

Just got my game stop gift card yesterday...I would love to get the Target one but it's not available for me. Amazon.com would be a sweet one too if that ever showed up.

Did 3 surveys today.

Has anyone here had successful results arguing with cs about credit? Was supposed to get full $4 and they gave me $.25 partial. I finished it and got the screen and then no credit for a month until I contacted them. "Oh sorry, it said you spent only 2 min on the survey when it should have taken 15." /whine

[quote name='jennyfur']I believe I originally got the invite through another affiliate who I don't even remember since it was back at the end of 2007. Hence why I didn't have Gamestop show up on mine until the past year or so. Here's some screenshots of my reward partners.

Sponsor Rewards

Featured Rewards[/QUOTE]

Those are MUCH better than my "featured rewards"! I only have stuff like FTD and Omaha Steaks. Very jealous right now. I wonder how we can change them....

Got a survey completed it got paid like $4 then got an offer to take part in some online panel thing about politics in my state which took an hour tonight and there mailing me a $40 check lol.

[quote name='crazyivan19']Those are MUCH better than my "featured rewards"! I only have stuff like FTD and Omaha Steaks. Very jealous right now. I wonder how we can change them....[/QUOTE]

Wish I knew as well. Back when I didn't have Gamestop in mine, I called eRewards to find out if there was any way to get in with another sponsor and they said no. :(

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with your demographics (exact location, gender, age).

[quote name='gryphter']does anyone know when the next redemption period starts?[/QUOTE]

add 3 months after the month u order say u ordered july 1st u can then order again october 1st then again jan 1st and so on

i know this has been asked already but just in case something has changed,
redeeming 2 gamestop GCs to the same address (1 from erewards .1 from utalkback) will work just fine right?

[quote name='Ninja300x']i know this has been asked already but just in case something has changed,
redeeming 2 gamestop GCs to the same address (1 from erewards .1 from utalkback) will work just fine right?[/QUOTE]

did this a month ago. worked out fine

[quote name='legendarydogs']I have been doing this for like 2 months now, I only have 9 dollars and I only get like maybe 5 surveys a week.[/QUOTE]

Do you have your settings to take the max amount of surveys per week? I participate in about 3 different survey sites and all have seemed a little quiet recently.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Just A Reminder to everyone today is the start of a new Quarter. Get those Giftcards My Friends.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reminder.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Just A Reminder to everyone today is the start of a new Quarter. Get those Giftcards My Friends.[/QUOTE]

why thank you for the reminder. redeemed for the gift card just now

Thanks for the reminder .... just ordered a GS gamestop

I completely fell asleep at the wheel! I forgot about the change of quarter until just now. Got my $25 GC on order and I'm only about $10 away from my next one!

Ordered my gift cards last Friday, one for my account, and my wife got one for her account as well. Can't wait to get them so I can buy Dead Rising 2.

Halfway to my next card; they also sent me a note that basically said 'thank you for not cheating, here's another year and we're not erasing your points'. XD

Got $46 in two days and nothing I really want to spend it on till next year, what the hell. I'd love it if they would just add some Amazon cards or Target cards for everyone. My utalkback has everything from Target to $50 Gamestop cards but I usually only have enough currency to redeem there 3 times a year($50 Gamestop cards).

QiqCj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dang third eye ...what kinda setup do you have in order to get the healthcare suvey offers?

Best individual one Ive ever gotten was recently like $10 on a survey bout HDTV's , and then gave the option to do a cellphone text program where for a week I would text them if i seen certain models and such, and could send cell pics too for an additional $14 ....i did it which actually ended up quite a bit of work trying to do it pretty honest like .....

2-3 weeks later I still havent gotten the extra $14 credited and E-rewards wont reply to my email concerning it either

I know what you mean. Anytime I've ever had to talk on the phone to someone I've never gotten paid for it. I was supposed to get a $20 itune card for talking to this company about auto insurance but never got the card after I successfully completed the survey.

As for the healthcare, I'm not sure if it has to do with my profile set up or not.

I've also gotten invites to e-rewards through Pizza Hut using their online ordering if that helps anyone in trying to find invites to the service.

They average around 15-30 minutes for me. Quicker ones will be around 5 minutes and the longest can go for about an hour.

bread's done
Back