Gamestop Survey

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Finally, new period. Ordered for this month. How long are the periods again, 3 months? Or 4?[/QUOTE]

Three months. Next chance to order will be 10/1/11.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Do you have to e-mail them to ask them to waive the expiration? I have some expiring on Aug 1st and would like to prevent that if possible.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it is automatic. Got a notification on my e-rewards home page saying that my dollars won't expire this year for being a premium member.

Yay!

When you guys say reward program, are you talking about e-Rewards? That's what I'm in and I have like $25 in it.

They randomly gave me a Pizza Hut coupon for free pizza rollers and $10 off JC Penny. I gave the Pizza Hut coupon to my friend from Jersey and I kept the JC Penny coupon.

When you guys say reward program, are you talking about e-Rewards? That's what I'm in and I have like $25 in it.

They randomly gave me a Pizza Hut coupon for free pizza rollers and $10 off JC Penny. I gave the Pizza Hut coupon to my friend from Jersey and I kept the JC Penny coupon.

Anyone get a second invite? I got an invite from February and I signed up for that like 2 weeks ago and I just got another invite yesterday.

[quote name='louiedog']I haven't gotten a survey in two weeks. Sitting at $48.xx :([/QUOTE]

Same thing here. I'm sitting on $48 but haven't gotten a survey in over a month.

I just got my invitation also. Does it matter if I answer "17 & under" or "Over 17" ? Will I be eligible for the same polls & prizes regardless of which option I take ?

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I just got my invitation also. Does it matter if I answer "17 & under" or "Over 17" ? Will I be eligible for the same polls & prizes regardless of which option I take ?[/QUOTE]

e-Rewards would be over 17 and u.talk.back would be under 17. With e-Rewards you $25 GameStop gift cards and with u.talk.back you get $25 and $50 gift cards. Since I'm in e-Rewards already I'm signing up for the other.

Both do have other good gift cards and other rewards as well.

[quote name='Gram']Why does it take $75 to get a $25 Gamestop gift card?
The other rewards seem to be dollar for dollar.[/QUOTE]

$75? Have they increased the cost on that prize? Last I checked it was $50.

I just signed up with e-rewards and the $25 Gamestop card is at the $75 level for me.

Also, does u.talk.back offer Amazon gift cards or only Gamestop ones?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I just signed up with e-rewards and the $25 Gamestop card is at the $75 level for me.

Also, does u.talk.back offer Amazon gift cards or only Gamestop ones?[/QUOTE]

My e-rewards shows the cash out for a $25 GS gc at $50 for me. Perhaps this is for new sign ups? Need to cash out soon for me, just 2.xx away!

I'm a little confused.. Isn't u.talk.back owned by e-Rewards? I'm signed up with u.talk.back and have been doing surveys but i'd like to be signed up with e-rewards like people are mentioning on here too.

EDIT: Searched my old emails and found an e-rewards email.. Do i actually have to earn $75 to get a $25 gamestop giftcard? If so that kinda sucks. But it seems easy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SHOaks']Got my 2nd $25 Gamestop GC from utalkback today. The 1st one took my 6 months, this one only took me 3 :).[/QUOTE]

:shock: 6 months to receive via mail? or 6 months to earn?

[quote name='SHOaks']Got my 2nd $25 Gamestop GC from utalkback today. The 1st one took my 6 months, this one only took me 3 :).[/QUOTE]

I've been a UTalkBack member for almost THREE YEARS and I just now got enough points for a $25 gift card...

[quote name='Link927']Finally pushed over to 50.50 today, grabbed myself a $25 GS gc.[/QUOTE]

I'm eligible for the $25 as well but I figure why not wait for 100 more points and get the $50?

I've already redeemed a $25 card from e-rewards. Came in the mail in about a week and a half. Already back up to $13 again. I hardly keep doing the surveys.

I'm not entirely sure what I do different, or what answers I've given, but I get at least 2 surveys per day. Some are worth more than others, but I've had enough to get the GS card for the past six quarters. I actually have a balance right now of ~$95, so I could do nothing and still almost have enough for the next two quarters.

I will say that since I oversee the benefits at my company, I tend to see a lot of insurance/employer surveys that tend to pay out pretty well. Usually in the $7 range for ~20 minutes of time. I probably get 3-4 of those invites per week, and usually qualify for 2-3 of them.

Otherwise, I get a lot of consumer ones, and I tend to find the beverage ones pay the best. I also, for the first time, was invited to do a survey in which they sent me a physical product to try for a week (bath soap). That one paid pretty well and I got a free bottle of soap.

I'm at $46.30 after completing this massive music survey that was worth $25. I've had several surveys that were worth at least $8, but I didn't qualify for the damn things.

Was able to cash out two cards from mine and Pixie's account over the past two weeks.

Also, one of the surveys (Blue Ocean, I think) had an additional thing where she had to keep track of what she cleaned and the cleaners used for about 9 days. I was kind of worried because we were without power for three of those days due to storms (and couldn't do the online diary thing), but sure enough - got the $50 check in the mail last week (in addtion to the $10 e-rewards dollars on the account)!

Surveys have dwindled for me as well lately but I've been focusing more on my opinion outpost account. Their surveys seem to be a little more lucrative. I have over $110 in a little over two months of taking surveys with them. That's $110 CASH if I want it, not $50 for a $25 Gamestop GC.

Mines supposedly expires at the end of the month, does anyone know if i can still redeem after it expires...i still have about 110 bucks and it would be a shame to lose them all

[quote name='dramasetter929']Mines supposedly expires at the end of the month, does anyone know if i can still redeem after it expires...i still have about 110 bucks and it would be a shame to lose them all[/QUOTE]

I think you either spend them or they take away 75% of your points. It should tell you on the site under your account info. I think you only have till the end of the month to spend them. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago. I ended up spending them on magazine subs just to get something for my bucks before I lost them.

[quote name='Chitown021']Surveys have dwindled for me as well lately but I've been focusing more on my opinion outpost account. Their surveys seem to be a little more lucrative. I have over $110 in a little over two months of taking surveys with them. That's $110 CASH if I want it, not $50 for a $25 Gamestop GC.[/QUOTE]

I think it all evens out in the end. Usually you get more "e-rewards currency" per survey than you do for an Opinion Outpost survey. So an OO survey you'd take for 20 OO points would be a $4 e-rewards currency survey.

So really your not paying $50 dollars for a $25 dollar GC, you're paying $50 'e-rewards currency' for a $25 dollar GC.

bread's done
Back