GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a deals thread but I was wondering if anyone has played Titanfall 2 and could recommend it. For the record I liked the original Titanfall but quit because of the prestige challenges (it was 3rd 4th or 5th prestige, one of the challenges was just impossible, don't remember which). I like fast-paced games like CoD MW2 but don't care as much for the newer ones because they're slower and the TTK is higher. So Titanfall 2 seems like it'd be right up my alley but I'm just not sure if I wanna drop $60 on it for PC yet.
I thought tf1 was better than tf2, it's still a good game though.

No flips and credit movers besides Overwatch which is a loss. A lot of PC games are included.

$10 off Forza 3, Gears of War 4 and 12 Month Xbox Live Card
$24.99 Fallout 4 Season Pass

$39.99

Overwatch

Rise of the Tomb Raider

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition
NASCAR Heat Evolution
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack PS4 X1

$29.99
Grand Theft Auto V
Far Cry Primal
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack 360 PS3
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Complete Edition 
Recore
Halo 5 Guardians

$19.99
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Fallout 4
DOOM

$14.99

Evolve Ultimate Edition Isn't this F2P
Tales From the Borderlands
Battleborn with GameStop Exclusive Figure
$9.99

The Last of Us Remastered
Batman: Arkham Knight
Mad Max

Definitely getting batman. Probably getting a guide or 2 dep3nding on what's available.
Possibly getting fallout season pass or witcher 3

I like to wait for goty, but I got fallout for $10 a few months ago. Probably won't get a better deal on the season pass.
I won't play Witcher 3 for a while, but $30 seems fair for all the good reviews I've heard and read

Guys, I'm scared...
trump%20on%20war.jpg

I mean I'll probably do it because I like to always be subscribed to gcu and pur. There's always a chance GameStop could screw up and forget to nuke values on the week of 50% coupon bonus so it would be good to have just in case.
alot of the time when its a coupon like this they dont change the values at all, most the the big time values have been during a 50% bonus coupon deal. $73 pikmin 3 for instance.

I traded in my PS4 this morning after calling to confirm any trade in special toward a PS4 Pro. I was told the promo for for $200 towards the pro for your original PS4. After all was said and done, the promo didn't trigger in the system, but the manager was kind enough to fix it. So YMMV.

I traded in my PS4 this morning after calling to confirm any trade in special toward a PS4 Pro. I was told the promo for for $200 towards the pro for your original PS4. After all was said and done, the promo didn't trigger in the system, but the manager was kind enough to fix it. So YMMV.
According to r/Gamestop, the $200 is only for a PS4 slim and I think an XB1 S.

You got lucky since the new slim consoles are the only ones that qualify for $200

Good point guys. Looks like I'll be spending $15 of real money just to renew that day.. (PS pro is taking call my credit) my soul hurts a little

I went a few pages back and couldn't find it but do guaranteed trade $30 trade ins stack with % promos? I wanted to trade bf1 towards cod tomorrow when I picked up the pro

Good point guys. Looks like I'll be spending $15 of real money just to renew that day.. (PS pro is taking call my credit) my soul hurts a little

I went a few pages back and couldn't find it but do guaranteed trade $30 trade ins stack with % promos? I wanted to trade bf1 towards cod tomorrow when I picked up the pro
The base TIV of those games stacks with PUR Pro. For example, if a game has a base TIV is $25 and is part of the promo:

$25 base
$2.50 PUR Pro
$5 promotional bonus

$32.50 total TIV

Wait what why would the only the two new consoles get a deal? One Console is two months old and the other one less than five. Can't wait till like all five people take advantage of that.

Anyone else getting an error when they try to complete their online orders?  I thought it was a stock issue but I tried other items and it keeps failing.  I get an "Oops!  An unexpected error occurred." every time it gets to the final order page.

Anyone else getting an error when they try to complete their online orders? I thought it was a stock issue but I tried other items and it keeps failing. I get an "Oops! An unexpected error occurred." every time it gets to the final order page.
Are you ordering something of which you already bought 2 copies within the past 30 days?

Damn my store told me earlier this week they were having a midnight release for the Pro and now its cancelled. Was looking forward to having my stuff download while I was at school.

Also are full trade credit purchases still taxed? Guy mentioned something about the total being $421 despite the receipt saying $399

Cheapest or ChrisChan is kind of sad when reading his posts.

If someone assaulted someone and they have video security evidence and written evidence but never pressed charges against them for it, can they do it years later? Also, does it count if someone verbally threatened someone but there is no recorded evidence? Also, does a store have the authority to ban you from all of their locations nationwide even if it goes against your constitutional right to be in the store?

It's crap. 40-50 year old women are only interested in rich 21 year old college students. Unless that's you, stay the hell away.

Is that you, Cheapy? I'm convinced that he only banned Cheapest because he was becoming more popular - and supported the site more - than the leader of the site himself. That can only explain why he keeps deadweight like Shrike around who regularly breaks the rules and contributes NOTHING to the site. Notice how the site popularity on Alexa went down IMMEDIATELY after Cheapest was banned. Sorry, Cheapy... You can't fire me, I QUIT.

Cheapest or ChrisChan is kind of sad when reading his posts.

If someone assaulted someone and they have video security evidence and written evidence but never pressed charges against them for it, can they do it years later? Also, does it count if someone verbally threatened someone but there is no recorded evidence? Also, does a store have the authority to ban you from all of their locations nationwide even if it goes against your constitutional right to be in the store?

It's crap. 40-50 year old women are only interested in rich 21 year old college students. Unless that's you, stay the hell away.

Is that you, Cheapy? I'm convinced that he only banned Cheapest because he was becoming more popular - and supported the site more - than the leader of the site himself. That can only explain why he keeps deadweight like Shrike around who regularly breaks the rules and contributes NOTHING to the site. Notice how the site popularity on Alexa went down IMMEDIATELY after Cheapest was banned. Sorry, Cheapy... You can't fire me, I QUIT.
That's Cheapest. Clearly his only course of action is to declare himself gay and say that GS banned him because he was gay.

Potentially stupid question, but does anyone one know if Gamestop takes trade-ins on Xbox One S consoles, and if so what the TIV is? I bought one at launch but with all these black Friday deals, I'm really wanting to get a limited console in an alternate colorway.

Potentially stupid question, but does anyone one know if Gamestop takes trade-ins on Xbox One S consoles, and if so what the TIV is? I bought one at launch but with all these black Friday deals, I'm really wanting to get a limited console in an alternate colorway.
they don't show up online or on the app. I called and they said 175 for the 1tb slim, this was a couple weeks ago.

I'm guessing the 150 for ps4 trade-in credit was only during the pre-order for it? Today that won't be available to go from ps4OG to ps4pro and get it? Thinking of just selling on CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back