GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my 50% TIV bonus coupons are kind of useless I guess I could flip some games using my last two B2G1 coupons but I would still have 50% coupons left over here is to hoping Best Buy has a great flip.

Edit: I see a great way to move a lot of credit and make even more credit. This 50% TIV coupled with B2G1 coupons will rock.

Made about $130 profit with the B2G1 and Best Buy 50% If I am caculating this correctly I should get $60 profit and around 25k in GS points.

Well my 50% TIV bonus coupons are kind of useless I guess I could flip some games using my last two B2G1 coupons but I would still have 50% coupons left over here is to hoping Best Buy has a great flip.

Edit: I see a great way to move a lot of credit and make even more credit. This 50% TIV coupled with B2G1 coupons will rock.
Did you have to do something to get those 50% tiv coupons? I'm guessing it was during a pro day when you had to renew pur?

Made about $130 profit with the B2G1 and Best Buy 50% If I am caculating this correctly I should get $60 profit and around 25k in GS points.
where is this 50% TIV coupon? I don't see it in my app

50% Bonus trade Pro Day coupon valid 1/1 - 1/15

"Offer valid for game and accessory trades only. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value.  Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer.  See store associate for details.  No dealers.  Offer valid in the United States and Guam only.  Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason"

Despite the language, will have to find out today if it works on retro consoles.

50% Bonus trade Pro Day coupon valid 1/1 - 1/15

"Offer valid for game and accessory trades only. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason"

People who have the coupon should compare them and see if it's a generic code, like the $5 coupon
It won't be.

pur_jan17.jpg

You guys who got the 50% coupon might want to look into using it on retro. Between the 25% off right now and CAG16 there are some good ones. The retro TIV don't fluctuate that much either.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o5qZLLPwhnbSneHBURAIRnVQaTCs5JtFjSKNxIhN44c/edit#gid=1518413274
Thanks BB. Considering trading some stuff in today, getting around $450 credit. Wonder if I should wait and order some retro stuff for additional credit. Also maybe there is a chance (slim) for a stealth bump? Anyone know how often bumps occur, or what are the chances of one happening before 1/15?

it looks like Gamestop made some changes to the collectible clearance.  I noticed on the B1G1 blurb on  Gamestop's homepage it now says "save up to $30."  They also  just made all of the higher priced clearance collectible statues and figures unavailable to order online, most likely because they were coming up as B1G1 Free last week (I wonder if they are still B1G1 Free in store).

And now there might be different collectible clearances going on?  

There's now a B1G1 Half Off (that ends today).  But it says the B1G1 Free clearance ends 1.31??

B1G2nd Half Off Sel. Mattel Halo Collectible

Buy One Select Mattel Halo Collectibles Merchandise and get the Second Half Off! Offer is for in-stock items, some exclusions will apply, and discounted item must be equal or lesser value. Expires 1/1/2017 - Halo: Warthog Vehicle with Master Chief Figure

Buy one Get Second Free f Sel. Collect Clearance 

Select Clearance Collectibles are Buy One Get the Second Free! Free item must be equal or lesser value, subject to availability, and sone exclusions may apply. Expires 1/31/2017 - Batman Uniform Can Hugger

Does the strategy guide coupon for 11k PUR points behave as it should w/the current sale on guides? (Does it zero out the total on guides on sale for $20 or less). In the past it was coded to subtract $20 from the regular price.

One Free Strategy Guide (Up to $20 Value)

Does anyone actually have those GAEMS monitors? Are they any good? The M-155 looks interesting it only needs a usb port to be powered but its only a 15" monitor.

Does anyone actually have those GAEMS monitors? Are they any good? The M-155 looks interesting it only needs a usb port to be powered but its only a 15" monitor.
I did, I used it for a solid 2 years before the USB port to charge the monitor broke in itself which I hear tends to happen the more you plug and unplug stuff and how rough you are with it. Other then that it's great and lightweight. I played a lot of TLoU MP on it. Pretty sure it's a TN panel because two people or more trying to look at the screen doesn't really look all that great but since the screen is so small it really isn't meant to be used for more then one person at time. I wanted to use it for movies from time to time whenever I had to be portable for work reasons but it didn't have a built in speaker. I had to make do with the headset but it's not great to lay on my side to watch. I do believe the M-155 is being updated though because the Amazon listing has pictures of a new model but the listing details shows the original. I'm looking into buying the new model because it does have build in speakers and the built in stand instead of dual purpose stand/cover.

i traded in infinite warfare (legacy) and skyrim last week  for $41 and now they're worth $55   SOB!!

Guys when trading in a ps vr what do you need besides the ps vr itself and the components that go with it do they require the earbuds?

Guys, I do apologize if this may seem a bit off topic here but I accidentally purchased more copies of a game (which I had maxed out several months ago) from BB.

1. Would I be able to prevent from being banned if I were to return the extra copies? I'm still within the return period if that means something.

2. What exactly happens if I were to be banned? (as in what benefits would I lose, other than the 20% off)

3. Are there any workarounds to this? If so, how exactly or how would I go about creating a new BB account?

4. Is there an estimate on how long will it take to get banned? I've heard it happens in randomized waves (?)

Thanks in advance to whom may contribute, hopefully these questions will help the community stay better informed!

Guys, I do apologize if this may seem a bit off topic here but I accidentally purchased more copies of a game (which I had maxed out several months ago) from BB.

1. Would I be able to prevent from being banned if I were to return the extra copies? I'm still within the return period if that means something.

2. What exactly happens if I were to be banned? (as in what benefits would I lose, other than the 20% off)

3. Are there any workarounds to this? If so, how exactly or how would I go about creating a new BB account?

4. Is there an estimate on how long will it take to get banned? I've heard it happens in randomized waves (?)

Thanks in advance to whom may contribute, hopefully these questions will help the community stay better informed!
If you return the extra games, they don't count against your limit. So do that and you don't have to worry about the rest of the answers.

If you return the extra games, they don't count against your limit. So do that and you don't have to worry about the rest of the answers.
Thanks for the input! One last thing though, do the purchase transactions clear up after a few rolling months or do all transactions appear under your account?

Reason I'm asking is because I can't quite recall every single purchase I have made this last year but I noticed that some games aren't appearing at all.

According to my purchase history (as of today) it only goes back to July and have 91 transactions, anything older than that date isn't showing, anyone else experienced this?

They can look up past purchases, although I don't think they will do a return without a receipt, even if they see you purchased it.
I hardly ever bring in receipts for returns to Best Buy. I just log in on my phone and show them the order number. With that they can use their system to print a receipt on the spot and do the return.

Thanks for the input! One last thing though, do the purchase transactions clear up after a few rolling months or do all transactions appear under your account?

Reason I'm asking is because I can't quite recall every single purchase I have made this last year but I noticed that some games aren't appearing at all.

According to my purchase history (as of today) it only goes back to July and have 91 transactions, anything older than that date isn't showing, anyone else experienced this?
There should be a drop down menu in the upper left that says 6 months. You can change that to look further back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back