GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dropped by my local Gamestop to upgrade to a PS4 Pro, and the manager was awesome!

I got the advertised $200 in credit for the PS4, but she also gave me the advertised $100 for an old 3DS XL. When the systems came up for $150 and $60 respectively, the store manager called the DM and fought on my behalf, stating that the print ad clearly notes that multiple systems are valid toward trade in (the DM tried to say that only one system could be used toward the promotion) for any new system, and that the ad neglected to mention any specific models.

Stoked to play Horizon Zero Dawn, the way it was meant to be played!
I think Im gonna try my luck with the ad in hand and see what they say.

Did CS ever do anything about that?
"3-5 days" for investigation starting Saturday, plus the extra call I gave them Sunday for the repeat offense.

I had to call today too because of the online order I placed Thursday. One of the items got cancelled without any notice, I happened to see it zeroed out when checking my order history to see why only one of he four items in the order had shipped. So I call asking why it was zeroed out, they say because they had no inventory. I say it's still available to buy on the website, so they check and say they do have it in stock, but I will now have to place a second order. I say okay let's do that, but since the total of the first order was about $75 more than I had on my trade card, and they have only charged for the one item that has shipped so far, what will be the remaining balance on the card after all the items from the first order ship? They kept saying "oh, you have more than enough on the card to cover this new order" and I had to explain to them about 20 times that not all that money would be there after the other items ship. So we finally get the new order settled, and since the call has totaled about an hour and a half including hold time they give the new order free two day shipping. So the new order will probably get here before the other items from the old order have even left the warehouse. Dammit.

I think he's just trolling trying to see how many PM's he will get. :whistle2:D
tumblr_n0hi30bs7a1qlegt1o1_250.gif

a measly 16,000 lifetime points here :D

oh how i envy you guys and regret the many years i have not known about this place lol

1,239,227 lifetime points on my main account, they made me terminate my second account last year.
they made you...??? how do they know the 2nd acct was yours? Did you use the same name/bday/address on both accts just different email & phone# or totally different info on both accts?

1.4 million points here...anybody have 2 million plus?
wowzers we must learn from u XDD

even though my cag acct is super old, I never really got into GS until the Kongregate coupons were raining the other year lol, so only have acquired a little over 200k pts since then. Growing up I only went into GS ONE time in grade school when some Xbox game I wanted was on sale for $4.99, unfortunately it was the gutted last copy lol.

GS should ask more info imo coz anyone who knows u well enough could look up ur cards at https://www.gamestop.com/SVCredit/ geez o_O and wish we could select which cards we want to have reissued... I just want the missing credit reissued not all my credit reissued and make my current cards useless lol.

Edit: ok i don't think this is missing credit, I think the values pulled from that page was captured values sometime earlier this year & isn't like real time or whatever... I went thru all my receipts and one of the online value listed for one of my physical cards was how much that card actually had after a transaction that happened on February 28

Damn! I'm only at 14,596 Points!

While we're on the subject of PUR points, I'm curious to know what everyone's lifetime point total is. I'm currently at 245,216
I have 1.7 million on my main and 1.1 million on my wife's account....if there wasnt any limit on how many copies of games you could trade in a month I wonder what my totals would be.

That email link says I have about $270 in Gamestop credit that I have no cards for. Either system is messed up or I somehow lost 5 trade credit cards. They need to hurry up and send the digital gift card email. 

Currently my account has  515,000 and my wife's account has 417,000. If they had a point system when flipping HDMI cables was all the rage and there were no trade in limits my points would be much much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back