GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, tried trading it toward the pro and it came up as $150.
They have to override it, try a different store if possible.
I asked 3 different stores about it, all said they'd have to override.

Debating on whether or not to go today.
Since it's the last day of the flyer, even though it's supposed to run until the 14th.

They have to override it, try a different store if possible.
I asked 3 different stores about it, all said they'd have to override.

Debating on whether or not to go today.
Since it's the last day of the flyer, even though it's supposed to run until the 14th.
Im gonna try the one by my job on my break and then Im done. Hopefully they override it but Im not holding my breath, I have zero luck when it comes to stuff like this lol

Did you used to get a whole lot more points per dollar, or did you guys really spend or trade $50,000... or trade $25,000 and spend $25,000 to earn those million points?

My total suggests I've traded and spent $5800 since May 2012. It was my second account naturally, I just lost my original from high school.

But that total seems a little high cause I don't flip or buy things to sell elsewhere, that $5800 would be from my actual gaming habits and trades on systems I atualky owned and cared about. Too too high, I don't game that much anymore as an adult and why was I buying $60 games there instead of $40 at BB or Target clearance? Doesn't add up.

Just picked up a neon switch from my local gamestop. Fyi in case you wanted to pick one up with all the trade cred you made last month like I did.

Now that I'm getting a little more involved in the CAG lilfestyle, I have to ask - Is GS allowed to zero out trade cards?  I am planning to let my credit sit on a trade card for awhile instead of loading up my pre-orders.  I don't want to lose $200-300 in credit so I figured I'd ask.  Thanks again for all of the help!

After everything I also have 45k points. Looks like I'm getting dragon quest heroes 2 or prey for free. Also to those saying there's no 50,it's because you don't need one. You can use multiple in one transaction as long as they're not the same denomination

Blackbeard, out of curiousity do PS4 Pro's seem to be generally in stock at most stores? My local store hasn't had any according to the website or employees for weeks, wondering if they will get more in before the 14th or if I should try a store about 40 minutes away instead. No need to add a new tab just curious.

Blackbeard, out of curiousity do PS4 Pro's seem to be generally in stock at most stores? My local store hasn't had any according to the website or employees for weeks, wondering if they will get more in before the 14th or if I should try a store about 40 minutes away instead. No need to add a new tab just curious.
There are 20 stores within a 15 mile radius of my zip code that have one new, so yeah, they're plentiful

Yes around 3,000 stores have new ones in stock, sure they were not just confused with pre-owned ones? only 459 stores have pre-owned stock.

Black B, is the inventory sheet updated for the McCree Pop ? I just called a store that says In Stock and they said they dont have it. 

I renewed my pro membership on Sunday. Got my B2G1 coupon today. For some reason I was sent two of them. Each one has different codes on them. Also noticed in the fine print it states that free item must be a game or accessory. Expires on 7-30-2017 Since they sent two coupons should have a good boomerangs come the next bump at the end of the month. 

I renewed my pro membership on Sunday. Got my B2G1 coupon today. For some reason I was sent two of them. Each one has different codes on them. Also noticed in the fine print it states that free item must be a game or accessory. Expires on 7-30-2017 Since they sent two coupons should have a good boomerangs come the next bump at the end of the month.
Samesies.

just checked now and I also have two coupons but i checked and for some reason I got points for renewing twice in a row ? 300 each

That's happened to me before but the second coupon would never work.

Were eBay gift cards pulled last year or just blocked from trade credit?

I saw some when grabbing an Amazon card (employee didn't even flinch) and hadn't remembered seeing them in a while.

I just confirmed you can buy Amazon gift cards with trade credit. I bought BoI afterbirth+ with credit, along with a $200 amazon card. The GS employee didn't say anything but transaction went through without issue. I visited two stores, and they both had the Amazon cards out in the open on the racks. I am going to pick up another $100 tomorrow to cash out, just in case they decide to reject purchasing with trade credit, in the future. Thanks for those that reported about it previously.

Just got a $200 Amazon card and the store leader tried to stop the transaction. But I was quicker than he was. What a puto. He said a prompt popped up. I apologized and said I don't want to get anyone in trouble and he said don't worry about it. But in the future...

I don't go to this store often but it's in my route home.

Stopped to grab that Song of the Deep watch but I passed on it as it's not my style and I can't see me gifting it to anyone.

I just bought a $200 nike gift card and another uber card. The ASM is sort of an ass at this particular store. However he said nothing and started going on a rant about the Kotaku COL article. I thought it wouldn't work on the Nike cards but it went through without any hiccups. 

50% bonus will continue next week, just with four different games.

Rime, some weeb sounding title, and two others that come out this month.

0 for 2 on the ps4 trade, just gonna hang on to it for now.
Dang forreal i went and did it first try for the pro. Except my xbox one the first gamestop said i would only get 80 becuase how dusty it was from the inside of the vents but i cleaned it up and took it to the next one and he said i should just wait for the scorpio since itll be better then the xbox one s. He said for sure there will be a promotion for it.

Do stealth bumps happen every weekend or is it just at the end of the month? Sorry if I'm asking a silly question

Do stealth bumps happen every weekend or is it just at the end of the month? Sorry if I'm asking a silly question
Please read the FAQ on the first page.

Q: What is a stealth bump weekend?
A: A stealth bump weekend usually starts on the last Friday of the month, and usually lasts until the store closes the following Monday (three days later). During this time, GameStop raises the base trade-in values of many games.

The $20 extra on all electronics coupon code is 3052648

It worked on my dead phone phone worth .02 but only by manager override. 

A hotline in another district admitted that theyre having a problem with this promotion but said the promo only works on "working" phones despite the fine print not mention about this. 

Anywho, great way to dump shit phones.

A hotline in another district admitted that theyre having a problem with this promotion but said the promo only works on "working" phones despite the fine print not mention about this.

i guess flip phone work too?

awesome. I've got a some phones to dump. Thanks!

Too late now for the East Coast, but be sure to trade those Zelda copies in if you purchased them last week to flip.  Values may change tomorrow and the game isn't gonna go any higher.

Just returned from flipping some games and grabbed that clearance Song of the Deep watch that was marked full price but rang up 4.97 and another copy of Little Nightmares to sell on Ebay.  Also hooked the employee up with a pre-order deposit on Shadow of War, which I'm sure will have it's own trade bonus sometime before it releases

Too late now for the East Coast, but be sure to trade those Zelda copies in if you purchased them last week to flip. Values may change tomorrow and the game isn't gonna go any higher.

Just returned from flipping some games and grabbed that clearance Song of the Deep watch that was marked full price but rang up 4.97 and another copy of Little Nightmares to sell on Ebay. Also hooked the employee up with a pre-order deposit on Shadow of War, which I'm sure will have it's own trade bonus sometime before it releases
Ugh. I was waiting until Thursday. I have a game to pick up on Thursday at Best Buy. I really don't want to waste a trip. My best buy is on the way to Gamestop. The values haven't changed since 5/4.

Ugh. I was waiting until Thursday. I have a game to pick up on Thursday at Best Buy. I really don't want to waste a trip. My best buy is on the way to Gamestop. The values haven't changed since 5/4.
True but Wednesday is typically the day, if it's going to change this week

Went into GameStop and noticed the Song of the Deep watch was marked down to 4.97 an drew the PVC Sub statue was 6.97. Too good to pass up. Not sure if they have been this cheap or are new markdowns.

[attachment=26531:IMG_1174.JPG]

Too late now for the East Coast, but be sure to trade those Zelda copies in if you purchased them last week to flip. Values may change tomorrow and the game isn't gonna go any higher.
It surpassed the 3k mark today, it's gone up nearly 1k in a couple days. Wouldn't be surprised if parents are trading this in towards MK8D

In Stock: 26
Low Stock: 146
No Stock: 188
Sample Range: 224 - 338
National Range: 2427 - 3662
National Estimation: 3044

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back