iconps3.gif
iconwii.gif
uDraw Tablet $9.99 + 1 Free uDraw game of your choice
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $59.99
iconwii.gif
$39.99
3DS system $139.99, 3DS XL system $179.99 (Offer ends 12/22 and it excludes bundles)
3DS XL Mario Kart 7 Bundle $199.99 + 1 of 3 Nintendogs games to choose from free + Steel Diver Free

*$49.99 each*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Nascar Inside Line,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Family Guy back to the Multiverse,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
NBA 2K13

*$39.99 each*
iconpcwin.gif
Rift Storm Legion,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Saints Row the Third Full Package

iconxbox360.gif
NBA Baller Beats $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $19.99

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Resident Evil 6 $39.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Max Payne 3 $19.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dead or Alive 5 $29.99 *Strategy Guide $9.99*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dragons Dogma $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Hip Hop Dance Experience $24.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Sniper Elite V2 $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
UFC Double Pack $29.99 GameStop Exclusive

Everything below is $39.99 each
iconxbox360.gif
Halo 4

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif

• Fifa Soccer 13
  • NFL 13
  • Xcom enemy unknown
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Borderlands 2

[quote name='computingwarren']Unless you're in another country, it's still December 18th.[/QUOTE]

Aw crap... I thought today was the 19th. Oh well, thanks.

[quote name='Byakurai']I might pick up Sherlock Holmes. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Did you play and enjoy "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper"? If so you'll probably like this one too, it's part of the same series by the same developer. Point-and-click object-based puzzle adventure, frequently slow-paced, occasionally ridiculous puzzles, dated graphics... but enjoyable if you happen to like this type of game.

[quote name='morrodox']Did you play and enjoy "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper"? If so you'll probably like this one too, it's part of the same series by the same developer. Point-and-click object-based puzzle adventure, frequently slow-paced, occasionally ridiculous puzzles, dated graphics... but enjoyable if you happen to like this type of game.[/QUOTE]

I skipped over that one since I didn't have a 360 at the time, but I am a fan of the more story driven puzzle games (hotel dusk, for example)

[quote name='Royal High Knight']you tend to forget, not everyone has 12,000 points. I just got over that mark recently. I tend to shop/flip at GS every now and again.[/QUOTE]

What this guy said. I RARELY ever shop at GS. I find prices much more reasonable at Amazon/Best Buy.

[quote name='apterous']Sweet, I might price match the $40 Halo 4 at TRU and use my last Groupon. $20 cash out the door, net $30, not too bad.[/QUOTE]tru does pricematching?

[quote name='tribalnoise']tru does pricematching?[/QUOTE]Their ad for this week says "We'll price match EVERYTHING" at the bottom of nearly every single page, so I would hope that you won't get shot down if you tried to PM Gamestop.

[quote name='tribalnoise']does toys r us do price matching? still need to use my groupon there.[/QUOTE]

Yes for the holidays though.

DOA 5 for 30? Hmmm, they'll probably match it on Amazon. Yea, that 2-3 dollars tax matters to me lol

[quote name='cancerman1120']Man the people hating on this ad are funny. There are sales here. Maybe not BF sales but sales. All this MSRP BS is nothing but BS. Plus if a lot of these games also get a used price drop the sale can even be better. Some people have a Pavlovian response to GS sometimes...please just stop.[/QUOTE]

There is a reason people have a Pavlovian response. It is the very definition of the term. Gamestop routinely advertises games at MSRP as if they were on sale, so us dogs have gotten used to it.

Yes, Gamestop does have some good sale prices, but they certainly deserve some criticism for using MSRP price drops as "sale" prices or even just using MSRP pricing as some sort of sale.

That being said, other retailers are guilty of this too.

[quote name='Enuf']Don't even waste ur time the last better sale for GS starts the day after xmas[/QUOTE]

Your right I might just hold off and wait until after xmas

I brought the uDraw tablet last week, new, I'm guessing (hoping) I can do a return and repurchase to get me a free game... Thanks OP!!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wonder why there was no b2g1 free this week? They tend to ususally have them before christmas. It would of made some decisions for gifts a bit easier.[/QUOTE]

I know, right?

I has a sad :cry:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wonder why there was no b2g1 free this week? They tend to ususally have them before christmas. It would of made some decisions for gifts a bit easier.[/QUOTE]

Definitely day after Christmas.

[quote name='apterous']Definitely day after Christmas.[/QUOTE]

it shouldn't be like that. With that major Trade In bonus they did with all those BF games, its a no brainer for GS to have a b2g1 on all those games traded in. If they would of had 1, I would of gotten SFxT and SSFV3ds for my little bro and either another copy of SSFV3ds or Starfox 3ds for myself(We both got 3ds's this month :D).

Not bad on the 3DS XL bundle. Very interested in that. Maybe I should trade in my dead PS3. Does anybody know how much that runs for?

I was counting on one too. Last year they had the black friday weekend one like they did this year and then had two more before Christmas, very surprised.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Not bad on the 3DS XL bundle. Very interested in that. Maybe I should trade in my dead PS3. Does anybody know how much that runs for?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that MSRP?

Debating if I want to go through the hassle of returning my $10 uDraw tablet to best buy and jumping on this deal instead... I bought it as a novelty for my young kids, so I'm leaning towards just saving the time and gas. // worst dad ever

[quote name='seppuku']Debating if I want to go through the hassle of returning my $10 uDraw tablet to best buy and jumping on this deal instead... I bought it as a novelty for my young kids, so I'm leaning towards just saving the time and gas. // worst dad ever[/QUOTE]

I say if your kids already opened it and they're enjoying it, then you shouldn't worry about it. Don't ruin their day man. :)

I'm currently having buyer's remorse with my Flame Red 3DS. I like it, but I'm thinking that I should have gone with the 3DS XL instead.

Can anyone confirm if the in-store prices on the used games on sale this week also went down? Specifically for Dragon's Dogma. Still $45 used online, but if it dropped to $27 or so in store, it would be nice to use my $20.12 off PUR coupon on something I'll actually play.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Generally used games do no get the price drop when the new ones fall for a weekly special.[/QUOTE]

It's inconsistant though, it happened just this past BF when Dead or Alive 5 and Persona 4 Arena were on sale as well.

Is this supposed to be in-store only or are some pre-owned only? I just tried to order Max Payne 3 on gamestop.com and they are 59.99 new and 18.99 for used for PS3 and 360. Did I miss something?

I'll be by one today so I'll check it out, won't be home until much later tonight though. I thought that P4:A just dropped to that price in general. I picked it up from GS on Sunday used and it came up at the $25 price.

Is there any chance the 3DS XL will go any lower in the next 2 months or so? I ask because I just picked up the new Layton game but if I can get the 3DS XL for > 150$ then that would be fantastic

[quote name='uiengineer']i am in the same boat. i have $360-something in credit and it will be used for a Wii U, but I'd like to see a 'bundle' or something. (by the way, i only spent $58 to get that $360 thanks to the recent promo)[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for a Wii U Basic and free Pikmin 3, as there just seem to be too many basic systems taking up space on store shelves. And I'm in no rush to play Nintendo Land or another NSMB. At least TVii gets turned on tomorrow.

So, any of those UDraw games actually any good?

[quote name='ProudLoz']I say if your kids already opened it and they're enjoying it, then you shouldn't worry about it. Don't ruin their day man. :)

I'm currently having buyer's remorse with my Flame Red 3DS. I like it, but I'm thinking that I should have gone with the 3DS XL instead.[/QUOTE]

To me at least, the 3dsxl is better in every way.

......minus the lack of circle pad pro

[quote name='seppuku']Debating if I want to go through the hassle of returning my $10 uDraw tablet to best buy and jumping on this deal instead... I bought it as a novelty for my young kids, so I'm leaning towards just saving the time and gas. // worst dad ever[/QUOTE]

Can't you just pricematch it at Best Buy?

[quote name='IamPro']Can't you just pricematch it at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Price is the same, but GS gives you a bonus game, which BB typically won't match.

[quote name='IamPro']Can't you just pricematch it at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

I called the 1-888-bestbuy number and they said that Gamestop is not one of the retailers they price match, nor do they match free with purchase offers.

I bought this online when it went for $10 at Best Buy. I'm thinking I might return it and get it with the free game at Gamestop

FWIW, last week I brought the uDraw (black one) for the Wii, thinking that the Wii has more games for it than the X360 and PS3. However, after searching online, I learned that the PS3 and X360 uDraw has build in buttons, motion sensing and also finger touch control, over the Wii version. Also, I believe most of the games for the uDraw are subpar, Marvel being the only one that is kinda fun to mess around with.

I just went to return my Wii one and got the X360 one with Marvel game.

[quote name='Asgardian']FWIW, last week I brought the uDraw (black one) for the Wii, thinking that the Wii has more games for it than the X360 and PS3. However, after searching online, I learned that the PS3 and X360 uDraw has build in buttons, motion sensing and also finger touch control, over the Wii version. Also, I believe most of the games for the uDraw are subpar, Marvel being the only one that is kinda fun to mess around with.

I just went to return my Wii one and got the X360 one with Marvel game.[/QUOTE]

That's the big advantage of the 360 and PS3 over the wii. The Wii version requires a remote to be popped in, which is a HUGE pain in the ass if you don't have an extra one laying around.

[quote name='sp00ge']That's the big advantage of the 360 and PS3 over the wii. The Wii version requires a remote to be popped in, which is a HUGE pain in the ass if you don't have an extra one laying around.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I hate having to put in a controller into the guitar for GS/RB even though we have about 3-4 controllers.

FYI: The Borderlands used price in store has dropped to $37.99 even though the online price says $54.99. MY GS had them all stickered that way and it rang up as $34.19 with PUR. So anyone using a coupon could get it pretty cheap.

[quote name='Skiry']I called the 1-888-bestbuy number and they said that Gamestop is not one of the retailers they price match, nor do they match free with purchase offers.

I bought this online when it went for $10 at Best Buy. I'm thinking I might return it and get it with the free game at Gamestop[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's worth to return. At least I would.

Ugh, I just bought that Mario Kart 7 bundle for my mother, she definitely would have enjoyed Nintendogs too. Steel Diver, meh.

Any one know if they would allow me to "upgrade" to this offer, I literally bought the system a week ago. I would out right return it, but I have all my content transferred over to the new one already.

Just for the record, even though the weekly ad seems to suggest that the free nintendogs and Steel Diver ONLY come with the MK7 bundle, their web page allows you to add them to ANY 3DS hardware for free! Just add the two games to the cart with the hardware and you will see the discount.

I just bought the purple 3DS for $139.99 and got Steel Diver and nintendogs (which I will sell for more savIngs) for free!

[quote name='shuffleair']So tempted to get Dead or Alive 5. Has it been cheaper anywhere else?[/QUOTE]i dont think it has been cheaper anywhere. i have been waiting for it to drop below $20. maybe gamefly will have it as part of their end of year sale.

I picked up a 3DS XL with my warranty replacement for my 3DS, paid the 10 dollar difference. Then picked up the uDraw as an Christmas gift for my 5 year old. $9.99? For two games? Even if he hates it, I didn't lose very much on it really...

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Have to decide if I'll hit the BB Vita deal this week or wait and hope somewhere else like GS where I have credit has a post-Christmas deal.[/QUOTE]

Anyone think there will be a Vita deal? Kind of feel like BB might be the best option because the gift card would let me get a 16 GB or 32 GB stick which would be more expensive than two games (I want P4 and VLR).

[quote name='krinjchrist']Ugh, I just bought that Mario Kart 7 bundle for my mother, she definitely would have enjoyed Nintendogs too. Steel Diver, meh.

Any one know if they would allow me to "upgrade" to this offer, I literally bought the system a week ago. I would out right return it, but I have all my content transferred over to the new one already.[/QUOTE]

I got mine a week ago today. I wonder the same thing.

bread's done
Back