iconps3.gif
iconwii.gif
uDraw Tablet $9.99 + 1 Free uDraw game of your choice
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $59.99
iconwii.gif
$39.99
3DS system $139.99, 3DS XL system $179.99 (Offer ends 12/22 and it excludes bundles)
3DS XL Mario Kart 7 Bundle $199.99 + 1 of 3 Nintendogs games to choose from free + Steel Diver Free

*$49.99 each*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Nascar Inside Line,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Family Guy back to the Multiverse,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
NBA 2K13

*$39.99 each*
iconpcwin.gif
Rift Storm Legion,
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Saints Row the Third Full Package

iconxbox360.gif
NBA Baller Beats $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes $19.99

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Resident Evil 6 $39.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Max Payne 3 $19.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dead or Alive 5 $29.99 *Strategy Guide $9.99*
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Dragons Dogma $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Hip Hop Dance Experience $24.99
iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Sniper Elite V2 $29.99
iconxbox360.gif
UFC Double Pack $29.99 GameStop Exclusive

Everything below is $39.99 each
iconxbox360.gif
Halo 4

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif

• Fifa Soccer 13
  • NFL 13
  • Xcom enemy unknown
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Borderlands 2

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Is it wrong that I'm assuming since GS is having a sale on Dragons Dogma for $29.99 other stores, like BB with the $20 coupon, will have one soon also?[/QUOTE]Not sure if ur silver but u would come out better by pm'ing this @ BB since pm is extended till 1/24 for all customers & hoping for a deal during the after x-mas sales. My current strategy has been to buy on Weds. using the 2X RZ point(3X pts + 25% bonus) promo and pm in the future but still have the RZ points bump in effect.

[quote name='sgr76']I have a tough decision. Halo 4 or Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]Going forward u might want to look into doing the BB $20 RZ promos for top titles since getting games for free or just tax is tough to beat & makes decisions like yours much easier.

[quote name='bjstucker']Is there any chance the 3DS XL will go any lower in the next 2 months or so? I ask because I just picked up the new Layton game but if I can get the 3DS XL for > 150$ then that would be fantastic[/QUOTE]sales will continue thru mid Feb. so I'd say follow the above strategy to earn some extra pts + still maintain price protection going forward.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Anyone think there will be a Vita deal? Kind of feel like BB might be the best option because the gift card would let me get a 16 GB or 32 GB stick which would be more expensive than two games (I want P4 and VLR).[/QUOTE]Memory cards prices can be had for 20% on perm basis here's the link
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327308

[quote name='uiengineer']i am in the same boat. i have $360-something in credit and it will be used for a Wii U, but I'd like to see a 'bundle' or something. (by the way, i only spent $58 to get that $360 thanks to the recent promo)[/QUOTE]Hopefully the 100% trade in offer comes back once the 50% one ends on 12/25, u might wanna think about turning that $360 into $700ish prior to complete depleting ur credit reserve.

[quote name='IamPro']Isn't that MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I meant I was wondering if anybody knew how much broken PS3 would run for when you trade them into GameStop. I know I could call the store, but my location never tell you prices over the phone and want you to come to the store. And I'm not lugging my Phat around. It's heavy.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Sorry. I meant I was wondering if anybody knew how much broken PS3 would run for when you trade them into GameStop. I know I could call the store, but my location never tell you prices over the phone and want you to come to the store. And I'm not lugging my Phat around. It's heavy.[/QUOTE]

GS's general policy is to not give out TIVs over the phone. I've heard the blurb dozens of times while I've been in store overhearing some of the phone TIV requests.

So you might need to lug in your PS3 if you really want to know the TIV.

[quote name='bob330i']GS's general policy is to not give out TIVs over the phone. I've heard the blurb dozens of times while I've been in store overhearing some of the phone TIV requests.

So you might need to lug in your PS3 if you really want to know the TIV.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that was actually their policy. I use to do so before, but staff has changed. Well I guess if I'm near one I'll ask.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']I didn't know that was actually their policy. I use to do so before, but staff has changed. Well I guess if I'm near one I'll ask.[/QUOTE]

You can just keep calling stores till someone tells you, my local is cool about it tho

bread's done
Back