Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

Graw 2 isn't on the site yet I just checked to see if any of my stuff had shipped and I couldn't find it either. Still waiting on NBA Street to ship it's been taking up a queue slot since it was released. I figured with my luck it would ship right away since my 360 died this weekend. :(

[quote name='prayformojo']Anybody find GRAW 2 on the website, the only version I can find is for the PSP.[/QUOTE]

You've run into one of the main issues with the site. You'll pay a lower price, but newer titles take a while to enter the system.

For example, Motorstorm comes out today and it's not in the system. MLB2k7 is on the site, but still not shipping.

The Departed came out on BluRay 3 weeks ago and is still 'on order.'

I like the shipping speed of the site, but you have a hard time getting new titles right away.

This did not use to be the case, in fact I think the first two 360 games they did not have at launch were F.E.A.R. and Civil War. I can't believe a high demand title like GRAW 2 is nowhere to be found. I'm thinking of dropping Gameznflix and just buying game snew and selling them after a month or two.

[quote name='prayformojo']This did not use to be the case, in fact I think the first two 360 games they did not have at launch were F.E.A.R. and Civil War. I can't believe a high demand title like GRAW 2 is nowhere to be found. I'm thinking of dropping Gameznflix and just buying game snew and selling them after a month or two.[/QUOTE]

Or just use a better service, like Gamefly or that other one (can't think of it's name offhand).

I just gave up on my account today after having it for 1 year. They're just too unreliable for newer items and have a grand total of 20 some Blu Ray titles. I decided to spend a bit more and go with the combination of Netflix and Gamefly. If someone else decides to combine the two again, I'll give them a look, but things have gotten pretty bad of late at Gameznflix.

I'm just getting old games (gamecube and xbox) since I recently got an xbox and there are a lot of good games that werent for the gamecube. I made a queue of 50 games and they are fairly prompt. However, it seems my queue order doesn't matter. I have had jedi academy and knights of the old republic at #1, and #2 of my queue since i began (2 weeks ago) and instead, theyve sent me stuff that was really low on my list (Capcom vs. SNK 2 came despite it being #37!!!!) This kind of service is really annoying. They ignore my top 10 and send me extraneous....

Why can't Blockbuster online rent games??? It would make SO much sense.
Dear Blockbuster,
Get in touch with Gamefly and tell them you want to merge. You have good prices, a great selection and you also have a very speedy delivery..and Gamefly has a very nice selection of ganes...so please.. do us a favor :(
-Sad

Well I'm almost to my third full month thing since resigning up with the code. I'm still getting stuff off my list in a timely manner, but yeah it seems to be completely random now what I get off of it. My last 3 returns resulted in this. Return, a day wait, then game in slot 6 shipped out. Next return 2 days wait, then game in slot 4 shipped. Last return 5 days wait, game in slot 14?!? shipped. All on a list of about 18 games. So overall I'm still happy so far. I really don't mind random miss so much since I still want to play everything on there, but that 5 days wait just to ship out a game so low on my list is nagging.

Though I'm forgetting about trying to get movies through them. They barely have anything and those that are 'on order' for me I got the feeling will never show up. The only things that came off of 'on order' was a recent release game they never got in stock when it came out. An a movie that was release two months back. Everything else still sitting there. So I figure I'll sign up with Netflix in a couple months for my movie need, and I'm going to drop my gameznflix membership back to 2 out or even 1 afterwards.

Goddamn it... Call of Duty 3 isn't showing up as returned even though I sent it back 4 days ago (usually only takes 1 day for me)...

Not again....

Hey, I am going to cancel my service, but my billing starts from the 20th.
If I cancel now, will they refund me the rest of the month?
Or I should wait until the 20th to cancel?
Thanks.

Yeah, nice service. They don't even offer GRAW2 or MotorStorm yet. In fact they are not even in the system!!

Gameznflix vs. GameFly:

Time: Been a member of GNF a month. Excellent turnaround times (put a disc in the mail 5pm Monday and the next game marked as shipped Tuesday at 1pm!!). I'm in the midwest, and GameFly took a full week or more to process each and every returned game.

Selection: Gamefly has DS games, and a wider variety of 360 games, especially the newest releases.

Price: I'm paying

[quote name='yusuk3']Gameznflix vs. GameFly:

Time: Been a member of GNF a month. Excellent turnaround times (put a disc in the mail 5pm Monday and the next game marked as shipped Tuesday at 1pm!!). I'm in the midwest, and GameFly took a full week or more to process each and every returned game.

Selection: Gamefly has DS games, and a wider variety of 360 games, especially the newest releases.

Price: I'm paying

Oh yes how I do so love GNF.... STILL waiting on NBA Street to ship! It's been holding a queue slot since 2 days before it came out.... Also have a slot waiting since late last week hoping for GRAW2 to be added. The only game i've successfully received since signing up on 2/18 is Crackdown and I haven't played it once yet because I was finishing Zelda and playing MLB 2K7 (bought) & NBA Street (rented locally). The day I finally was going to start Crackdown my 360 died... How beautiful is that...:D

Hope you new signups are enjoying your smooth service just don't do anything stupid like buy the 6 game yearly pass deal! I was planning on buying it for myself when I was newer and loving them but service tends to go downhill fast. :(

Been with them for 2 months. Was waiting for Ratchet and Clank for 2 weeks already and they say it is still on order. I just went out and bought ot since the reviews are good,,,,,,,,,, So to say i cancelled with them..............Oh well i tried.....

Damn. They still don't have GRAW2 in their system.

I'm beginning to worry about this. Good thing I only pay $6 a month and have been getting fairly new games (R6:V and Crackdown so far).

Wow, Rainbow 6 Vegas has been siting at the top of my list since December, and it still has not been sent. For 8 days in a row now they have not sent me the same 3 games, Lost Planet, Vegas, or Twilight Princess, even though they all claim to be in stock.

If I throw in a shitty game, I will be sure to get it. I think I will cancel it in a couple days, as this shit is horrible.

never heard anything good about this place. My brother did it for a year and they never had what he wanted and were slow to ship.

[quote name='Deadend']Wow, Rainbow 6 Vegas has been siting at the top of my list since December, and it still has not been sent. For 8 days in a row now they have not sent me the same 3 games, Lost Planet, Vegas, or Twilight Princess, even though they all claim to be in stock.

If I throw in a shitty game, I will be sure to get it. I think I will cancel it in a couple days, as this shit is horrible.[/QUOTE]

I had Guitar Hero 2 at the top since mid-December. I got it late last month.

I've had Crackdown, RSV, Lost Planet, Saints Row, and NFSMW in my queue for a almost 2 weeks now and haven't had a single thing shipped. Definitely canceling this before I get charged again.

one major thing i hate about gamefly is how stupid the people on the phone are.

I wanted Yu gi oh for the ds and they sent me YU Gi oh for the psp. well i send the game back to them the next day. Its been 8 days and the game has never been return. I call up to complain and they go

As soon as i return YU GI OH FOr the Ds they will remove it off my list

I told them I never got it for the DS they sent me the PSP version. chic goes

Well the only thing i can do is report it as lost

(even though they admit they got the PSP version back 4 days after i sent it to them BUT cause there is no PSP verion on my list they cant do anything about it)

Just got back from vacation and surprise surpise but I guess they finally settled the pimp my ride thing ebcause I have 3 games sitting here. Battlestation, star trek and smackdown all for the 360.

[quote name='auralia']never heard anything good about this place. My brother did it for a year and they never had what he wanted and were slow to ship.[/QUOTE]

If you're a member for more than 3 months, prepare to get screwed; that's pretty much the bottom line :(

I canceled and am never looking back, no matter the price they offer; they wont see another penny from me.
Screwing over the loyal members to entice new ones is just wrong.

meh... it seems like the service is starting to go downhill now.

I returned call of duty 3 last week, and they immediately marked it as returned and that excite truck would be shipped the very next day. Well... a week later, it's still not here. I wouldn't say much if they were based in california, as delays do happen, but their warehouse a one postal day delivery from my house.

And everytime they mark as something is shipped, it takes a minimum of 3-4 days for it to get here. Netflix's warehouse, which about the same distance from here, usually gets here in one day, occasionally two, and rarely three days.

I know, you get what you pay for, but please be honest and ship when you actually mark something shipped.

Also, does anyone notice that the site is super fast until the moment you sign in? I guess they leave most of the bandwidth for the guests to sucker them into signing up.

Figured i'd see something ship today as GNF tried to tease me into sticking around and playing these newly shipped games but of course nothing shipped. I'm at a total of 1 game shipping since signing up Feb 18th....

I did find this humorous review while checking out some of the games I never received even after adding several more to my queue last week.

Bullet Witch 1 star

"Jon of Kansas City, MO
This game is crap. If someone opened up the case and crapped in it, and sat it next to a case with bullet witch in it I honestly couldn't tell the difference. My life is forever tainted with crappiness for having to play this game. I no longer fear hell, for I have played bullet witch."

[quote name='frec']is there any way to request they get a movie/game?[/QUOTE]

You can email them and request it. You'll receive a response that they'll definitely look into your request. I have no idea if they'll actually do that but that's what I received when I emailed.

In general how many titles do people put in their Q? I've put in close to 30, all pretty new releases, and have never had a problem.

Just pick more titles.

[quote name='richieyoo']In general how many titles do people put in their Q? I've put in close to 30, all pretty new releases, and have never had a problem.

Just pick more titles.[/QUOTE]
A little over 20.

So far they've shipped titles a day after receiving my return.

Wow, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I thought it was worth mentioning. My turn-around times have been insane the past few shipments. For example, I just dropped a game in the mail this morning, and it's already marked as being received. I live in NC, and ship back to MD, and it's always taken 2 days in the past.

Now, I could just be the beneficiary of someone at the post office actually knowing how to do their job, and scanning the game, but it was so all of a sudden, I was blown away. Oh, also, I had Borat ship out today, so I'm pretty happy with the steam of stuff I've been getting.

i live in california, just returned TH Project 8 in the mailbox this morning and it's been marked as received already. almost all my returns have been like this. it's awesome.

None of the Wii games are ever available. I have 16 Wii games in my queue and they send me a Gamecube game that is #17 in my queue. All I want is to try some new games at a cheap price. Just send me something that is halfway up my queue that I actually want to play. Maybe I'll receive better games once I get a 360.

[quote name='Wario64']i live in california, just returned TH Project 8 in the mailbox this morning and it's been marked as received already. almost all my returns have been like this. it's awesome.[/quote]

Same here. It says I returned CoD 3 and Rockstar Table Tennis but they're still in my living room. Plus I still have three games on the way.

I returned 2 games the other day and this entire second month of service my items show as returned the same day and something new ships the enxt day.

Had Call of Cuty 3 and Just Cause. Neither title I really want (I want Bullet Witch, Crackdown and king Kong). Just quicker turn arounds I guess and maybe one of them will be good enough for me to play through.

I read nearly all the GZF posts on the two major CAG threads here before joining myself two days ago. I gotta say, man, this service sucks.

Trying to add games to the Queue is an exercise in frustration. I've never seen a more confounding membership service. You click to 'Rent' a title, it doesn't add to your Queue. You have a title in your Queue, navigate away or log in later, you'll find that one or more titles are gone.

I am trying to get Battlestations: Midway, Gears of War and Star Trek: Legacy. They keep dropping Legacy from my queue, refused to add GRAW 2 (until they finally replied to my customer service inquiry by adding it to the "Titles On Order or Not Released" category) and so far have only shipped Midway.

From what guys have said, I shouldn't be suprised by the unavailbility of GRAW 2. But the frustration of just trying to get the first three games I want makes me not want to add to the queue; I figure they'll just ignore my top selections (regardless of availibility) and just send me whatever they want.

I've had no problems so far. They've shipped from the top of my queue (not always the top three, but always towards the top) and they've shipped it quickly. Turn-around time has been very good, and so far, I'm enjoying it.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I read nearly all the GZF posts on the two major CAG threads here before joining myself two days ago. I gotta say, man, this service sucks.

Trying to add games to the Queue is an exercise in frustration. I've never seen a more confounding membership service. You click to 'Rent' a title, it doesn't add to your Queue. You have a title in your Queue, navigate away or log in later, you'll find that one or more titles are gone.

I am trying to get Battlestations: Midway, Gears of War and Star Trek: Legacy. They keep dropping Legacy from my queue, refused to add GRAW 2 (until they finally replied to my customer service inquiry by adding it to the "Titles On Order or Not Released" category) and so far have only shipped Midway.

From what guys have said, I shouldn't be suprised by the unavailbility of GRAW 2. But the frustration of just trying to get the first three games I want makes me not want to add to the queue; I figure they'll just ignore my top selections (regardless of availibility) and just send me whatever they want.[/quote]

You get what you pay for. Those same things happened to me, but at the same time I'm only paying $13 a month and I usually have at least two games that I want to play in front of me. If you want amazing service, pay more for it. For people who just want to play games and not stress out about which ones they get should just enjoy GNF.

[quote name='richieyoo']In general how many titles do people put in their Q? I've put in close to 30, all pretty new releases, and have never had a problem.

Just pick more titles.[/quote]

I keep 20+ 360 games and HD-DVDs in my queue at any given moment. Also, there's at least another 10 in my "On Order" queue. I make sure to keep some older titles in my queue so I'm not stuck waiting for something.

Prior to this service, I would use GameFly, so I'm used to a 10 day turnaround. With GNF, a return sent on Monday is marked as received by Tuesday, the next game/movie ships the same day, and I generally receive it Wednesday or Thursday. For reference, I live in Chicago and my local center is in KY. It's quite an improvement over GF to say the least.

I do agree that their website is horrible. But, for this price and constant flow of games/movies, I am willing to deal with it.

I only have a Wii right now to rent games for and the availablity for the games are terrible. And there are just a few good games on the Wii and the rest are crap. They keep sending me the crap ones that are at the bottom of my queue. I'll use this service for a couple more months and just give up until I get a 360.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I read nearly all the GZF posts on the two major CAG threads here before joining myself two days ago. I gotta say, man, this service sucks.

From what guys have said, I shouldn't be suprised by the unavailbility of GRAW 2. But the frustration of just trying to get the first three games I want makes me not want to add to the queue; I figure they'll just ignore my top selections (regardless of availibility) and just send me whatever they want.[/quote]

While I will definitely agree that their website is designed poorly, I've never had a problem with clicking "Rent" and not having the game/movie go directly into my queue. Also, I've never had items just mysteriously vanish from my queue. If this is happening to you, I might suggest you stop downloading so much porn and maybe your computer wouldn't be filled viruses and spyware.

comin' up on 2 months with GNF. the service is still fantastic. about the only way they could improve would be to change their service to GameznFlixnWeMakeYouaSandwich.com.

navigation is kinda goony, but i'm willing to spend a few extra seconds finding what i want vs. spending a few extra dollars to go with a competitor.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']While I will definitely agree that their website is designed poorly, I've never had a problem with clicking "Rent" and not having the game/movie go directly into my queue. Also, I've never had items just mysteriously vanish from my queue. If this is happening to you, I might suggest you stop downloading so much porn and maybe your computer wouldn't be filled viruses and spyware.[/quote] But your mom looks so good with that donkey up her ass...

bread's done
Back