Gameznflix.com coupon! $12.75 for 3 out at a time! This is CHEAP!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
The source? My Dad. LOL

EDIT: Just found out where he got the code from, it's from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/gameznflix.com

If you don't know, Gameznflix (http://www.gameznflix.com/default.aspx?kbid=1447) is a site like Netflix and Gamefly, just together. You can rent movies and games. The only thing is their selection is limited and they DON'T have any DS games.. GRRR!!

But, when you click on sign up, go to I HAVE A COUPON and type in emmys.

Now look at the prices!

1 Out at a Time / $6.75 each month
2 Out at a Time / $9.75 each month
3 Out at a Time / $12.75 each month

3 out a time for $12.75 a month?! Holla!

I may do two at a time.. I haven't signed up YET I'm just sharing this info for anything.

I don't know if it's going to be YOUR price..as in if you stay with this company for a year.. will it STILL be $12.75? (or whatever you choose)

And a personal question. I live at home. If my dad uses this for him/mom/brother..can I have my own account..? We have the same name too LOL (with the exception of Jr in it)

I don't post deals often, but I hope this is useful to at LEAST someone!

Enjoy!

EDITED to change link to CAG referral link.

Also, here's the FAQ since alot of people seem to have questions
http://www.gameznflix.com/support/quickfaq.asp

Here is a list of the distribution centers, since this too gets asked alot in this thread!

Boston, MA
Washington DC
Orlando, FL
Franklin, KY (near Nashville, TN)
Dallas, TX
Sterling, CO (near Denver, CO)
Sacramento, CA
Seattle, WA
Los Angeles, CA

This is the customer service number if you need any assistance!
1-888-542-6817

[quote name='life.exe']For all of you haveing problems, go with GameFly. They just opened a new Shipping Center in Pittsburg, PA.[/quote]

Well for me that does no good. Last time I checked TX is closer to KS than PA

I signed up for this however I don't quite feel like i'm getting my money out of it just yet. I did the 2 out at a time deal. I only own a Wii and put about 10 Wii games in my list.

It took 3 weeks to receive my first game (TMNT). About 3 days before I received TMNT I wrote them and complained and asked if the service was going to stay like this. I clearly said that I only have one system (Wii) and wasn't sure if their service was going to work for me since they don't have the supply to meet the demand.

I got a form letter back with 15 days of credit.

Since then I've received another game (Metal Slug). I haven't yet tried to mail one back... I'm worried if I do that I'll wait a month before receiving a new one.

I'd like to go with gamefly but $21 a month for two games at a time is a little bit steep. I may be better off renting the games I want from my local blockbuster.

I am going on my 4th month and I am pretty happy so far. I usally keep games for a while and I have rented over 10 now and only one did not work for me. I wrote something in the return envelope and bamm.. they happen to forget crackdown now I own it! PERFECT timing too with halo beta and STILL 2 rentals on the side.

This service is the definition of frustration. Finally, I start getting decent enough turnaround on games that I feel comfortable going with the 6 out at a time plan and the f-ers have removed that option. I even called the customer service number 1-888-542-6817 and they said it was no an option and they could do nothing about it. I wish blockbuster would roll something out that was reasonably priced, so I could drop this.

thanks OP! It didnt work at first, but then i clicked check coupon again, and it magically worked.

This seems better than when i had netflix, because i can get games and movies now!

[quote name='muncle']thanks OP! It didnt work at first, but then i clicked check coupon again, and it magically worked.

This seems better than when i had netflix, because i can get games and movies now![/quote]

Just read the last two pages of the thread I am sure that your opinion will change....

I notice they finally have a referall service going on

1) Refer up to 5 friends at a time.
2) We send an email inviting your friend to join GameZnFlix.
3) They get a 30-Day free trial.
4) Once they become a full member, you get a free month of service.

Anyone interested in this service PM me for a referall so we help each other out, I wouldn't mind getting free months. :p

OK, so I signed up for the 3-at-a-time service yesterday, and my top 3 were shipped today! hopefully it comes monday or tuesday!

[quote name='muncle']OK, so I signed up for the 3-at-a-time service yesterday, and my top 3 were shipped today! hopefully it comes monday or tuesday![/quote]

enjoy it, because it won't last

i'm on my 4th month, i think, and already they don't ship my top games. they haven't shipped my top 2 in about 2 months (if i don't leave anything else in my queue, they don't ship anything. if i put anything else, they ship that)...you can't tell me that oblivion is still impossible to get.

Well, they sent me splinter cell 4 again for the third time, this time only 2 days after they had recieved it back from me!! I sent them another complaint letter since they are suprisingly good about returning complaints. I have a queue of 30 (22 xbox games, just added about 8 wii games today though im not expecting them anytime soon) so maybe the service will get better in my fourth month with them. I've still gotten about 30 games from them so it's been worth it for me.

How hard is it cancell if I don't like it after the trial? Also what is the best coupon right now? Thanks I could find any besides the referral option.

No one picks up @ their support line, and "member help" any way you type it, @gamesnflix.com isn't a valid email address. How do I contact these people?!

I was thinking about using them but after this thread no way... ugh.
Gamefly is raising their price and extra dollar... ugh.

For some reason Gamefly thinks the new USPS rate increases effect them. Well their disks will probably cost less than it probably did before... so whatever

[quote name='hothitter']No one picks up @ their support line, and "member help" any way you type it, @gamesnflix.com isn't a valid email address. How do I contact these people?![/QUOTE]

Most likely you don't. The Better Business Bureau , and even my credit card company (Discover) weren't able to reach them. I think that helped Discover believe me that they wouldn't respond to *me* :D

Man you guys are whinny ace holes. Your paying $12 a month for $60 games and it takes them a week or more to get it to you and your crying about it. Do you go to Walmart and expect to have your car valet parked?

If you want faster and better pay the premium and go with gamefly.

If you can't afford it, well you get what you pay for. I have had the 6 out at a time plan for a year and 2 months now and it works great.

Like I said I pay $20 a month for 6 games out. Gamefly charges $20 for 2. Now don't expect games on release day. You have to wait and be patient. If you can't do that get gamefly or go to the store. You can only play one game at a time so if they sent you a game stop complaining.

If I were to sign up for the 1-game plan right now on the discount price....would I be able to upgrade to a higher plan at the discounted price as well?

I know that their service is not what you would want if you had the 1 out at a time of decided to send all your games back at once. That being said, every single issue that I've had with them about delays or any other problem, I've just opened an issue online and they've taken care of it within hours. I have the 3 out at a time and how I have it rolling is that I'll play one at a time and when I'm done just send it out. This way I'm not waiting for another one to come and think that I'm wasting my money. I'm pleased with this service and the pricing after having them since this thread came up.

Ever sicne being put on VIP I've been getting a random mix of games. I get a Wii game, A 360 game and a PS2 game each week. Project Gotham 3 came today, waiting for Tales of the Abyss to come (shipped same day as PGR3) and Cooking Mama just shipped.

Think I'll mail back PGR3 tomorrow. I'll add it to my "buy cheap list" it was enjoyable but not omg-need to own it.

[quote name='gamer4432']If I were to sign up for the 1-game plan right now on the discount price....would I be able to upgrade to a higher plan at the discounted price as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can go back and forth. I went from 2 to 3 and back again.

[quote name='utopianmachine']No DS or PSP titles? I'm a handheld gamer. If they had these (or at least DS), I'd bite.[/quote]

They did, but the postal rates went up so they discontinued that part of the service.

[quote name='juanmi08']enjoy it, because it won't last

i'm on my 4th month, i think, and already they don't ship my top games. they haven't shipped my top 2 in about 2 months (if i don't leave anything else in my queue, they don't ship anything. if i put anything else, they ship that)...you can't tell me that oblivion is still impossible to get.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='R0wdi']Where the fuck is shadowrun[/QUOTE]

It's the same thing for me, my top picks never ship even if their available and the only thing on my list.

Where's Forza 2, it's supossedly available, and Shadowrun & Call of Juarez are still "on order"?

I had to cancel the service once already for a couple of months, basically after my second month, which both times I've subscribed and re-subscibed the first month is the best, then the second month the service fell apart, with stuff never shipping & bad turnaround time.

In the past 2 weeks I received 3 straight back to back xbox 360 games damaged and reading "unplayable" with tons of deep scratches, film, and even cracks.

I returned MLB2k7 yesterday, they got it today and shipped out Forza 2, my number 1 game. I love this service so far...I really hope I continue to receive such good service.

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about the site. I got amazing service for the first 3 months; then it slowed to a crawl. I currently have a 3 at a time plan and 1 game out. It's been this way for 2 weeks. I sent a complaint last week and they added a month to my time. Today I sent a new complaint saying more time is meaningless without getting new games. They responded that my games are low stocked or short wait, and that their availability meter is currently broken and inaccurate. Oh well. I have 24 xbox 1 games and 6 wii games but they don't ship a thing.

I will wait for my next movie/game to ship and then cancel the service. It's summer and i got 12 free rentals @ Hollywood/gamecrazy along with a backlog the height of my pc tower. It was a good deal while it lasted, but if my jumping ship means you guys get games/movies faster, its something i have to do! :p

I'm already getting shitty service on the second week, they won't ship anything even when they are at high availibility. Does anyone know a good threat to get the my service running a little better? I'm thinking of saying "If you don't ship my games in # days, I'm gonna demand a refund." Think that would work?

[quote name='R0wdi']I'm already getting shitty service on the second week, they won't ship anything even when they are at high availibility. Does anyone know a good threat to get the my service running a little better? I'm thinking of saying "If you don't ship my games in # days, I'm gonna demand a refund." Think that would work?[/QUOTE]

Another one bites the dust.

[quote name='Superfan']Well, I'm not sure how I feel about the site. I got amazing service for the first 3 months; then it slowed to a crawl. I currently have a 3 at a time plan and 1 game out. It's been this way for 2 weeks. I sent a complaint last week and they added a month to my time. Today I sent a new complaint saying more time is meaningless without getting new games. They responded that my games are low stocked or short wait, and that their availability meter is currently broken and inaccurate. Oh well. I have 24 xbox 1 games and 6 wii games but they don't ship a thing.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I made a complaint too about receving 3 straight broken discs and about games not getting out, with 2 spots open. They added a month to my time aswell, so I'll give it until then to see if things straighten up.

Given the number of titles on order (Forza is the only 360 game to come off of on order status since mid-May) and the recent move away from one year 6 out at a time contracts, i would say the days are numbered for this service. Looks like the Emmy code may have killed it. Too bad, because when it worked, it was worth every penny.

[quote name='prayformojo']Given the number of titles on order (Forza is the only 360 game to come off of on order status since mid-May) and the recent move away from one year 6 out at a time contracts, i would say the days are numbered for this service. Looks like the Emmy code may have killed it. Too bad, because when it worked, it was worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

I was onboard well before the Emmy code and it worked for a few weeks, then stopped. And then I was charged for pre-orders that never arrived. I think GNF is it's own worst enemy, the "code" had nothing to do with its demise.

Dont do it I was a memebr of this crap service gamezflix for two weeks . During this time I only rented 1 game a 2 movies 1 which was broken when it came. Gamelfy is much better games never are broken and they send out what u have on ur list . I had over 12 games on my list which were ready 2 ship but now never came I cancelled my service. For the price I guess you get what u pay for broken games and movies. I mean come on how hard is it to put a piece of cardboard in there just like gamefly does so the discs won't break. I'm happy with my Gamefly and netflix .

I concur. The never get new titles, I have 20+ movies and games on my list and they won't ship anything because apparently everything is low availability despite the meter showing them being available. As soon as this month runs out I'm cancelling for a better service. I want to see Pan's Labyrinth sometime soon; it's been out for several weeks and it's still "on order"

F that

I think tales of the abyss is lost. It's been a week.... Still hve to wait a few more days I think....

Command & Conquer 3 shipped yesterday and Foza 2 (woot!) shipped today. Looks like next week may be a few games I keep longer than day (if C&C3 is as good as the old ones)

Damn you, I had forza2 and C&C in my queue for 3 days and they didn't ship anything despite them having their availibility bars high. So after a couple of emails I sent them, I decided to put some other decent games that I wanted to play...so while you're playing forza, im playing bullet witch..

To update my situation from a few posts back, I received 2 older games from my Queue yesterday, and in fact I did receive a 4th straight broken disc. 2 of the games were scratched and unplayable, and the other 2 just simply cracked in half like this one.I received an extra month for the problem, but the problem still persists! I will be cancelling before my next payment/extra month is up!

It seems the first month of a new subscription or a re-activated account like mine, which you still get the $12.75 price is always great, but then the second month rolls around, anf gnf poops on you.

If I ever use the service again I'll just go a month at a time then cancel, going back to the service to play games after their released for 2-4 months just to save cash from buying them at full price otherwise, beat them in a within the month, sending them back and ending the account.

I recently reinstated my account with GameZnFlix, and I don't find it that bad. I mean, I get my games in 2 days, and the day I put it into the mailbox, it shows as returned in ther system and another is shipped the next day. The only problem I do have is they won't ship my number 1 and 2 items in my queue. I guess I don't mind too much seeing as I am only paying 9.75 a month for 2 at a time.

I would still recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap way to get games they want to play.-

Just curious, but has anybody heard of www.moviegamer.com ? They also rent games and movies, but their prices are a little higher than gameznflix, but much less than a Netflix/Gamefly combo. They offer a free 14 day trial. I'm considering trying it to see if they're any better with new releases. I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with them.

I can NOT get a Wii game to ship to me. I have every single one in my queue, minus a couple I have already played. It has been 2 months and I have only gotten Korinpa and Monkey Ball. Luckily I have a PS2 and XBOX. If it weren't for those this service would be worthless to me.

The shipping has been real good for me so far though. There is a center in Fraknlin, KY which isn't to far from STL so I think that helps.

All the new Wii games are constantly just on order. Nothing ever changes with them. Mario Party 8 says it has high availability though. Somehow I doubt that.

Does anyone have a gottaplay account? If anyone does, I had a question regarding the trades and if you can keep the games or if you have to send them back eventually.

bread's done
Back