GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

I accidently clicked completed instead of not available for an offer. How long does it usually take for an offer to move over to the disapproved list?

Disapproved - Next time just go to the support section - I get an alert when i receive a question - so im usually on it.

[quote name='KoA']Havn't seen a Conga work for a Non TRAINN Like site - but you guys can try :)[/quote]

I know but shouldnt you put the referral on your OP? To generate referrals quicker? (Sorry if this sounds stupid im pretty new to this, honestly I just want free stuff)

Well It's my site - I Have no ref link.
If anyone wants to run a conga on FreePrizeSite it'll be just fine - but ill rather have this thread just as it is now.

[quote name='HustlerKid']I know but shouldnt you put the referral on your OP? To generate referrals quicker? (Sorry if this sounds stupid im pretty new to this, honestly I just want free stuff)[/quote]

He owns the site. He doesn't have a referral.

[quote name='KoA']Yep I Saw you're doing a few offers :) Site is picking up. You're both goin' up :)[/quote]

I think I love your approval times.

Question to the owner of the site...

The center called me and I verified but I still can't access my account...my username is scfan919...Thanks!

I was completing the Netratings - USA offer. I got to download the software. Good thing I have Norton installed, the installation was blocked because of a Medium Spyware risk. Be advised.

I did...it was 47#...the center has called 3 times and each time i put it in I receive a new email saying that it is active...but i cant log in...

[quote name='KoA']Enjoy :) Might put up a little mini contest to get the site going in a bit.[/quote]
Sounds good, I'm in.

Did you tune down the referral rate or something? I had .99 referral credits last night. Now I have .59.

I'll start it up Today at 12AM EST - It'll be whoever can get the most referrals[verified] for a 24 or 48 hour period for x amount of points.
Will make up the numbers later.

Sling try to press recall a few times - sometimes it took 10 times to actually receive the call

Send a support ticket if it still does not work.
Leave the information you signed up with [phone address etc]

I think I found an error.

Referrals are designed for you to earn extra points by referring your friends and family to our site. For every offer your referral completes and is approved for on our site, you will earn 20% of what they earned. You do not earn referral commissions on sign-ups, only on offer completion. Referrals work 3 levels deep, with the minimum commission set to 0.01. Example:
  • If you refer Bob and Bob has an offer approved for 10 points you will earn 1.5 points. (15% of 10 is 1.5)

Is it 15% or 20% for first level commision?

If Anyone Is Interested In Receiving A free Ipod Touch, Post A Reply. I Will Send You The Nessesary Information.

This Is A free Brand New Ipod Touch - Retail = $399.99

Respond To This Post If You Are Interested, I Will Help You Out.

If Anyone Is Interested In Receiving A free Ipod Touch, Post A Reply. I Will Send You The Nessesary Information.

This Is A free Brand New Ipod Touch - Retail = $399.99

Respond To This Post If You Are Interested, I Will Help You Out.

Update: January 8th, 2008

FreePrizeSite.com is running a contest just for 24 hours! Starting January 9th, 2008 at 12AM EST - The User who gets the most Verified Referrals within a 24 hour period, ending January 10th at 12AM EST - Will win a 10 Point bonus from FreePrizeSite.com. We will try to hold these contests as much as we can. Any new updates will be posted here.

Not exactly the most but it's to get the site running - after all we've only been out for about 3 days :)

Verify their number.

Highlight submit a ticket with all the info you signed up with and i'll verify your account manually

[quote name='SpitFire158']For it be verified does it mean that they must complete an offer or just verify your phone number?[/quote]

bread's done
Back