GamingPrizes.com - Earn Prizes by PLAYING FREE Games - Custom Order ANYTHING

[quote name='CHAMILITARYMAYN']WELL IF THERE ARE ANY PEOPLE CONSIDERING USING PRIZEREBEL OR POINTS 2 SHOP USE MY LINK PLEASE
i need to work on my referrals desperately. help me out guys!

[/quote]
This isn't a PR or P2S thread. Reported

koa thanks got the giftcard today.

spitfire you better sign up under me on rewards1 because i am going to do a ton more offers tonight.

koa your site rocks man. thanks time to really claim some major games to add to my collection

[quote name='whitedeath']koa thanks got the giftcard today.

spitfire you better sign up under me on rewards1 because i am going to do a ton more offers tonight.

koa your site rocks man. thanks time to really claim some major games to add to my collection[/quote]

You got the gift card in 2 hours?

[quote name='Wicked One 612']You got the gift card in 2 hours?[/quote]

Yep, amazon gift cards are emailed to you. Mine processed and I got it at only 7 hours later.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Has anyone done the Smoker Survey?[/quote]Yeah, I did it and got credited 4 times on Rewards1 (different name, same site) for 3 points each, though on FPS and Cash Lagoon, no such luck. They're both pending for days at 3.50. Boo. There are also several dead offers KoA, maybe you should get those down. I'll look at it again sometime and let you know what they are.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Sent. Can you fix them? Or will you just take them off the site?[/quote]
Number 1) Fine for me
Number 2) Fine for me
Number 3) Disabled for the meanwhile
Number 4) Fine for me on FF - Try IE
Number 5) I'll monitor

My mistake on Residential Email. I made that one not available because it's scammy...
I understand and agree that Residential Email will charge a monthly fee of $14.95 to my local telephone bill unless I cancel my account within 72 hours.
The other ones definitely are still not working. Also, KoA, there's no way for me to check my support ticket, so I have no idea which ones you're referring to by number - except 5 is Smoking Rewards.

Yeah not too good of a support system atm - Going to get a better one soon.
I Usually reply by E-Mail with whatever you wrote quoted.
Home Business Match up Service - Cash,

Residential Email,

Surveys.com Male,

Advertisers Reward Network - this one did work on Cash Lagoon, but here it says
"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in
a way that will never complete.",

Smoking Rewards - seems to have 0% approval rate

Ok, Home Business Match up Service - Cash says this for me:
Thank you for visiting this offer. At the moment, you are not eligible for this offer, or the advertiser may not service your area. To visit other offers you may be qualified for, please click HERE.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Ok, Home Business Match up Service - Cash says this for me:[/quote]

That offer comes up for me. I guess it doesn't like your area?

Cool, but that fee is a bit of a bummer. Do you know how Cash Lagoon does it that they only charge $2 for a $25 check card? Do they just eat the cost, or get a lower fee for bulk?

Party With a Star... has anyone EVER been credited on one of those offers? I know I haven't. They suck at life.

Also, iPhone Cash Advance... has anyone done that ofer? It's like a financial offer but it says:
Request a Cash Advance, Essentially it is not free and does not require a purchase -- so listing under free - Points: 10.00 pts
I'm a little intrigued by it but I certainly don't want to pay. What info do they require?

Iowa im pretty sure they just go buy the cards at CVS/Walgreens or others.
As the fee there is like 2 or 3.
I May be mistaken. But I Doubt it.

And PWAS - They changed over the past couple months.

LOL In my FPS Disapproved list there are three offers.
All Party with a star

[quote name='KoA']And PWAS - They changed over the past couple months.

LOL In my FPS Disapproved list there are three offers.
All Party with a star[/quote]That's right! Get that crap off your site. PWAS is freaking terrible. They've never paid.

[quote name='iowaholdem']That's right! Get that crap off your site. PWAS is freaking terrible. They've never paid.[/quote]
What do you expect? Examples of their options are Chingy or Steve-O ;)

[quote name='iowaholdem']And worse, Vanilla Ice...[/quote]

I completed the Vanilla Ice one on KoA's site and it was approved. I didn't try the others.

[quote name='fadeandraid']I completed the Vanilla Ice one on KoA's site and it was approved. I didn't try the others.[/quote]
You might be the 1st :eek:

I think I need to start a movement to have everyone mark all Party With A Star offers as Not Available so that freebie sites get the message the they suck.

Currently not the ones ordering them.
If the invoice number is given right away - put it in the comments section.

KoA, tried to test out buying another $5 amazon gift card to see how it would go. It's been over 2 hours and I haven't received it yet and it says to "To: My Name", not "To: My E-mail". Is this another mishap?

P.S: Insider Deals offers are great. Gained over 30 points from them alone.

My Insider Deals have been going amazingly for me too. I've been doing them on Cash Lagoon though. Once I get bored there, I'll move my efforts back to FPS as I'm pretty close to being able to order a new gift.

When getting a Visa Gift Card, does it have anyone's name on it? Like if I ordered one, would it say my name on the card, or would it just say something like Visa Gift Card so that I could gift it to a friend for a birthday present?

[quote name='iowaholdem']
When getting a Visa Gift Card, does it have anyone's name on it? Like if I ordered one, would it say my name on the card, or would it just say something like Visa Gift Card so that I could gift it to a friend for a birthday present?[/quote] I am almost positive that it will not have your name on it.

[quote name='HighlightShow']I am almost positive that it will not have your name on it.[/quote]
Actually the site that I requested a Visa gift card from (giftcards.com), I have already ordered one before. They ask you for your first and last name, and even a little message you want on the card. Then it gets embossed into the card. So yes, it does have your name on it. I just told KoA my first and last name to put on the card.

What is Insider Deals? I haven't seen this before...

Insiderdeals and surveys like it usually have a black banner and are worth .30-.60 points. There are a ton of them and they approve fast. I've done quite a few of them today.

bread's done
Back