GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

Well if July happens, count me in. As always hope all is well with the OP, it's been a long time since I've seen him post :cry:

I'm here. I never did a true June giveaway. I haven't really been in the spirit of giving since 3.0. Layout aside I feel like the quality of the site has gone downhill.

Anyways lets giveaway a TLOU (Survival Edition); 3DS XL Monster Hunter Case (RED) and a copy of MLB 13: The Show in honor of the all-star game. All items are new/sealed however TLOU SE shows minor wear to the outside of the packaging.

I'm doing this low key (I don't feel like updating the OP) and the drawing will be on Monday.

Details: Anyone who has entered (i.e. posted) in the thread since the last contest ended (early June) will be entered into the drawing for the above three items.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for July (if anything) but will most likely combine it in with August.

I guess I'll enter for the July/August one you mentioned above earlier by OP. Thx

I know it's confusing (my fault) but that won't start until after Monday... however by posting you have entered yourself in the mini giveaway that goes through Sunday night.

Anyone that has posted between the time my last contest ended (early June) through this Sunday will be eligible.

include me in the mini contest, dont know if i have posted since june in here or not. whole site definitely feels slower (new posts, traffic) since the update

bread's done
Back