GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

GBA never announced a July giveaway...Are people going to start entering for August in 2 days? It's as though people think he has an obligation to run a giveaway every single month or they think he's going to come in after the fact and say "here are the prizes and winners for such and such month even though I never said I was doing a giveaway that month" and they'll miss out on the giveaway.

You're not going to miss out on a giveaway, if GBA didn't announce a giveaway for the month, then there isn't going to be one. When he decides to do a giveaway he'll anounce it and set the end and start date like he always does. In fact there are still 2 giveaways (June and the mini) that he announced the start and end of, but he hasn't announced the winners or even the prizes for June.

All these "entries" are getting obnoxious, just read the first post rather than assuming there must be another giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
GBA never announced a July giveaway...Are people going to start entering for August in 2 days? It's as though people think he has an obligation to run a giveaway every single month or they think he's going to come in after the fact and say "here are the prizes and winners for such and such month even though I never said I was doing a giveaway that month" and they'll miss out on the giveaway.

You're not going to miss out on a giveaway, if GBA didn't announce a giveaway for the month, then there isn't going to be one. When he decides to do a giveaway he'll anounce it and set the end and start date like he always does. In fact there are still 2 giveaways (June and the mini) that he announced the start and end of, but he hasn't announced the winners or even the prizes for June.

All these "entries" are getting obnoxious, just read the first post rather than assuming there must be another giveaway.
My thoughts exactly. But you know how people is, so when you read the next 'count me in for august' mantra, try to get a smile out of it :)

bread's done
Back