GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='imthebongo']Well count me in for.part 2/2. Its like.the.annual playboy double issue![/QUOTE]

Ugh got ahead of myself sorry I'm.shaqfuing dumb. Ill check back after the 15th

Just a reminder the contest for Jan - Feb. 15 ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST so make sure you post before then if you want to be included. I'll be holding the drawing sometime Saturday and notifying the winners soon thereafter.

Thanks for posting guys! I'll update the final roster shortly.

To everyone else... remember the deadline is tonight at 11:59PM PST

[quote name='strizay']Hey, you forgot to add me to your list.[/QUOTE]

Go to post # 3 and click the "Spoiler" tag for Jan/Feb. Your name is down near the bottom (alphabetical).

Everyone else who has posted since the last update will be added to the roster tonight once this period closes and I will do my drawing sometime tomorrow.

[quote name='skiizim']Add me if you can, Thanks![/QUOTE]

Gotcha!

Also everyone remember to post back again tomorrow as a new drawing period will open running from February 16th - March 31st.

I will announce prizes sometime next week. You need to physically post during each period to be eligible for each drawing.

I'm checking out for tonight. If you post before 11:59PM PST you'll be entered for the current drawing!

Winners will be picked tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

[quote name='GBAstar']5 Hours until I close the current giveaway period! If you haven't entered yet make sure you enter before 11:59 PM PST[/QUOTE]

Cool looking forward to it. And thanks again for making this.

Stop...January - February 15th contest is over! Finalized list of entrants can be found in post # 3(check to make sure you are included); the winners will be chosen this weekend and they will be notified shortly thereafter.

Start...February 16th - March 31st contest begins! Prizes will be posted in the OP at some point later this week!

Good Luck

Thanks again GBAstar for this opportunity!
I would like to enter for February 16th - March 31st's drawing please!

I'm would like to be in for Feb/March as well...Now hopefully I can get some birthday magic going today and win! Also thanks again this is cool to find people who do stuff like this.

bread's done
Back