GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

Thread has been updated through post 1,055 (see post # 3 to make sure I didn't miss your entry for the FEB/MAR period).

Thanks for the participation. 217 entrants and counting!

Thanks for the giveaway if I win I'd like first prize if not then 5th but in the form of a PSN card. I dont play microsoft

I'm going to finish updating this thread.

Remember the entry period for the current giveaway will end Monday 04/01 at 3AM EST. If you have posted in this thread while this current giveaway period was live you are automatically entered. I will update the roster NOW while watching tonight's NCAA Games. If you don't see your name in the master roster (Post #3 I think) please PM me or post in the thread tomorrow and I'll manually add you. The drawing will be early next week and the prizes for next months promotion will go up soon afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
List of entrants has been updated through post #1089. See Post #3 to make sure you have been included. I will update the list once again after the drawing closes early in the morning of 04/01. As long as you post before this period ends you will be included in the drawing.

bread's done
Back