GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='boogie4114']Put my name in the drawing please.[/QUOTE]

I got your PM; you'll be added before the drawing. I just updated the entry list last night (see post #3) and I always update it before I do my drawing so no worries.

"1st Prize = Fire Emblem: Awakening (New/Sealed) and Gamestop Exclusive Art Book (New)"

What????

You actually shopped at GameStop? You don't say :lol:

gamestop.jpg

Looks interesting. I hardly ever win an contests.. T_T But whatever. Negative attitude brings nothing but... uh.. nothing. Thanks GBAstar for the Contest! :D

[quote name='hostyl1']Do more posts = more entries?[/QUOTE]

The OP said one entry per month. You can post as many times as you want but you will only get one entry. Maybe in the future he will add different ways to get more entries when he has more time.

[quote name='ifriteffect']The OP said one entry per month. You can post as many times as you want but you will only get one entry. Maybe in the future he will add different ways to get more entries when he has more time.[/QUOTE]

ifriteffect is correct. You can stop in and say hi as many times as you'd like but your name only gets entered into the contest once.

I would eventually like to come up with a system that rewards participation with more entries (quiz, contests, etc.) but right now this is thread is being used solely as a freebie giveaway.

This entry period for FEB/MAR ends tomorrow morning at 3AM EST so as long as you've posted once during the current period you'll be eligible for the drawing that will take place at the start of next week.

bread's done
Back