GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

After doing back to back 6 week contests (JAN/FEB and FEB/MAR) the contest for April is just a month long (~ 4 weeks).

I'm hoping if I maintain the thread a little better and bump it more frequently we can get the same amount of participation.

If that is the case I will consider offering more items in the future but this month is going to be sort of a test run in that regards.

I'd also like to think of a way to make the contest more unique. I'm not a big fan of requiring people to like something on facebook or register somewhere; I like keeping contests clean and simple but I'd also like to give actual real life CAG contributors a better chance at winning versus some of the entrants who create accounts ONLY to enter contests (looking at certain previous winners ;) )

But certainly open to suggestions

Count me in. Was wondering what this was all about.

If you want to lessen the chance of people that make multiple accounts you could set a certain sign up date. Not saying to exclude a large chunk but maybe exclude people that just signed up within the last month or two. Maybe require people to have either an avatar or signature. I dunno. Just trying to help. Thanks fir the contest. Wish I joined in earlier.

bread's done
Back