GBAstar's CAG Giveaway: May: Closed! Winners Announced Soon! | June: LIVE! Prizes announced this weekend!

[quote name='betobuster']I'd like to enter. There are still a couple of hours left in the month of May. :)[/QUOTE]

I actually extended the drawing until next Friday (06/07/2013) at which point it will end at 11:59 PM PST and the winners will be chosen the following day.

The reason being I neglected the thread for all but three of four days and just announced the prizes yesterday.

Update:

For those that haven't been following along, today (Friday 06/07) is the last day to enter for May's giveaway (I know it's June---BUT the May contest is still LIVE). The deadline got pushed back a week because I hadn't been keeping up on the thread.

I have my spread sheet open now and will be compiling an official list of entrants which I will be putting in post #3 in an hour or two (or three or four if I take a nap first). I will be picking winners using a RNG tomorrow (Saturday) and will announce them soon afterwards.

Anyways the awkwardness of CAG 3.0 has kind of killed my motivation to put a lot of time into this thread but I plan on holding regular contests regardless.

Just keep an eye on the thread title or OP for more information as to cut off dates, prizes and announcements.

Sorry to hear the new version of the site (it really is pretty bad) has got you down, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate you taking the time and everything to do this. :)

Sorry to hear the new version of the site (it really is pretty bad) has got you down, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate you taking the time and everything to do this. :)

I think once the kinks are ironed out it will be fine. I just don't have a lot of time to learn the formatting right now.

I've been doing everything manually and with the changes it's going to take much longer since the thread grew by 333% for me (30 posts per page vs 100).

I used to have to just comb through 2-5 pages each month and now I'm looking at 10-20.

BUT like I said I'm sure it'll work out and I do this to give back (and get rid of some of my junk).

CAG 3.0 takes a little getting use to but I appreciate the collective effort it's taken to make the transition. Love the dark theme that was just added. Brilliant!

bread's done
Back