General OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']In N Out is discusting, if that's the place I'm thinking about.[/quote]

No...you must be thinking of something else.
in-n-out-double-double-7764.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not compared to Taco Bell...In N Out has gone up in price a bit.[/QUOTE]

I believe it. Taco Bell tastes like sludge to me. Love that In N Out though. Only had it twice ever though.

[quote name='munch']Is In N Out the place where you can get something called a Jungle Burger, or some shit like that?[/quote]

Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Double...That's the entire burger menu...unless you're thinking of the add-ons called "animal style"?

[quote name='munch']Is In N Out the place where you can get something called a Jungle Burger, or some shit like that?[/quote]

Those are good burgers Walter...

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Rock, you getting Saints Row??[/quote]

Maybe, if I can find it at TRU.

In-N-Out is the shit. Are those rumors of 35 cent hamburgers or whatever for next week real?

I've seen the animal style fries, they look good, but probably you could only eat a few in a lifetime or else you would die.

[quote name='TheRock88']Maybe, if I can find it at TRU.

In-N-Out is the shit. Are those rumors of 35 cent hamburgers or whatever for next week real?[/quote]

From what I heard...nope.

Munch: Is this posssibly what you're talking about? Found that with google images of Jungle Burger since the web search brought up some 70's movie called Jungle Burger.

No, it must have been Animal.

When I lived in LA a couple of summers ago this guy I knew hyped In N out to be the best shit ever. I was very disappointed.

Pink's was even worse.

I thought In N Out was ok the first time I had it, but had a regular double double, then I had the animal style double double... so good.

[quote name='lordwow']I've seen the animal style fries, they look good, but probably you could only eat a few in a lifetime or else you would die.[/quote]

Animal style fries = death? Probably not...

Carne Asada fries = death? Quite possibly...

Carne fries...:drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Whataburger > All

Yeah.[/QUOTE]

I refuse to eat Whataburger. It is the most vile shit ever produced. My stomach turns a bit thinking about it. Pure discusting.

I get pissed when i hear of these west coast restaurants, then i remember that the south has the best barbecue in the country.:cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']I get pissed when i hear of these west coast restaurants, then i remember that the south has the best barbecue in the country.:cool:[/quote]

Bar-be-cue? :whistle2:s

Whataburger has never, EVER rubbed me the wrong way.

A bacon cheeseboiguh w/ toasted wheat buns, jalapenos, and grilled onions? Onion Rings? A shake? OMGZZZ MEGGAATRRROOONNNN. :whistle2:|

[quote name='munch']Apparently Linking really thinks it is spelled Bar-B-Q.[/quote]
:lol:

We also have The Habit in California, which was okay the one time I had it.

Tommy's is pretty good, but In-N-out is still king.

$2.50?

I guess the quality of your food really depends on the staff working. *shrugs* This dude I used to buy tomatoes from would make the best Whataburgers EVER at night time
and he'd even put your tomatoes in the Whataburger bag and pocket your monies.

[quote name='munch']Apparently Linking really thinks it is spelled Bar-B-Q.[/quote]

It was a sarcastic remark...NVM...If I have to explain it, It wasn't funny.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was a sarcastic remark...NVM...If I have to explain it, It wasn't funny.[/quote]
No please, explain to us how that was sarcasm.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Were you being sarcastic when you said "caqui" too?[/quote]

Nope...mind went blank and I couldn't figure out how to spell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back