General OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wait, there are five prizes. So it just can't be the three crowns.[/quote]

2 things on the first and 3rd crown one on the middle...that's 5. The Gold is on the barrel to the left under the Chicken Kick game.

The first crown contains two prizes, the middle crown comes with one and the last crown rewards you with two prizes...

[quote name='crystalklear64']got the apocalyptic dye, got the site to work in firefox with ie tabs.[/QUOTE]

sounds like the flash plugin for firefox is fubar...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hooray for Brak.[/QUOTE]
*hepatitis high-five*

[quote name='Brak']I just dominated the toilet.[/quote]

I told you that book would work...

8458937.jpg

Why is that bear shitting in a mug, and why is budge wasting so much toilet paper?

[quote name='Brak']*hepatitis high-five*[/QUOTE]

Yes!

And is anyone pickin' up anything decently priced via that TRU sale? I'm thinkin' of maybe any games that are now like $30 or so that would make the deal worth it.

Thanks to the Giants blowing it last night the Skins are still looking okay in the NFC East.

Still 7 - 1 at the bye would have been noice.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Man EmoLiquidos needs get laid...he's always wishing death on people...can't be good for the soul, or his health for that matter.[/QUOTE]Brak knows what's up:

[quote name='Brak']He posted it as a joke, son.[/QUOTE]

Well, time to search for eggnog. We made some the other day and my fuck of a roomate put Jack in it. Shit is dickcusting.

Safeway had some organic eggnog, but screw that.

Hoping walmart delivers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I could have sworn we have discussions right the next day...I won't bring it up any more and if I do, I'll spoiler it.[/quote]

Yeah, I know I watched one of the episodes right away.

Feel free to mention it right away, just don't mention plot developments. I enjoy discussing it, so I don't want to not do that.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Woah what? Since when was I banned from tagging threads....[/QUOTE]
Anyone who posts in the OTT gets their tagging "privileges" revoked.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Woah what? Since when was I banned from tagging threads....[/QUOTE]

I'm banned too. What gives?

[quote name='munch']I'm banned too. What gives?[/QUOTE]
You post in the OTT.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Since nobody gave a shit when that Kendal kid posted in here...

Hello Kendal! Welcome to the OTT! :eek:)[/quote]

Tanks for the warm reception. Any MI cags wanna go to Cedar Point next Saturday?

[quote name='Brak']You post in the OTT.[/QUOTE]

That's almost as homosexual as the everyone else who posts in the OTT. You're all fat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back