General Pro Wrestling Game Thread #1 - FIRE PRO WRESTLING IS COMING TO THE XBOX 360!

I just have no idea what to say to this. I'm putting it here due to subject matter.

"CHIKARA: Rudo Resurrection video game - Coming Soon!

Back at King of Trios, we ignited a firestorm when we unveiled the trailer for our upcoming video game, Rudo Resurrection before the CHIKARA faithful. Since then, thousands more have checked out the trailer on YouTube and interest has been building at a feverish rate...

Today, we are proud to announce that CHIKARA, in partnership with Rogue Brains, have begun the production of Rudo Resurrection, intended for release later this year. We couldn't be more pleased to have found a development team that not only understands and respects CHIKARA's take on pro-wrestling, but also embraces the greater mythology our microcosm hosts. Rogue Brains is an up and coming team of industry professionals that have several years experience working on video games, comic books and other forms of entertainment.

CHIKARA: Rudo Resurrection utilizes the Unity 3D game engine, which gives us access to a wide array of gaming platforms. More information on exactly which platforms will carry the game will be confirmed closer to the game's release date. Fans have inundated us with emails, asking what they can expect from the game. While we're not ready to say too much just yet, it's safe to say that Rudo Resurrection is less of a wrestling game and more of a story-driven action game that harkens back to some arcade favorites from decades past.

As seen in the video trailer, CHIKARA: Rudo Resurrection will feature a number of zombified personalities from CHIKARA's rich past, but the game's landscape is populated with far more characters than what can be seen in the trailer. At the heart of the action is the conflict between longtime CHIKARA favorites and the despised Bruderschaft des Kreuzes, while a Who's Who from CHIKARA's history are reanimated to take part in the fracas! Whether or not the macabre UltraMantis Black can maintain control over his undead army is key to the unfolding story, as the player attempts to unlock more and more characters to join the fight.

Our partners at Rogue Brains have created www.chikaravideogame.com as the homebase for the game, and updates will begin to appear there on a weekly basis, leading to the game's release."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xOeJiNdR4s

Gamespot has an article up on Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and WWE All Stars (the WWE current vs Legends game we've heard about) and it looks like All Stars is more of a fighting game with some of the team that worked on Impact. Link to the full article:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...rt&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title

Bit and pieces about All Stars quoted here:

If you think of the SmackDown! vs. Raw series as the "sim" WWE game, then All Stars is pure arcade action top to bottom. From a combat standpoint, DiVita says that All Stars has as much in common with a fighting game as it does with a traditional wrestling game. Part of that similarity comes in the overall speed of the game. Punches and kicks fly quickly in the game, and the recovery time of struck wrestlers is quicker than you might expect. As a result, the action in the ring is a good clip quicker than what SVR veterans may be used to.

This could be bad. I think Smackdown plays a bit fast any way. Sal DiVita also worked on Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game. Not looking good.

Juggles, combos, and big-air moves: All Stars has as much in common with fighting games as it does wrestling.

Crap.

just a warning this will be a long post lol

wow this thread just brought back a flood of memories for me. I havent
watched wrestling in a good 7 years now, i just have out grown it i guess. in the 90's i watched wrestling all the time and i literally mean ALL the time. i watched WCW,WWF,ECW every monday night show and all the PPV's. my dad even took me to a wrestlemania X an festival which was awesome got a ton of autographs. i remembered being in total shock the first time i watched ECW, ECW was like the UFC of wrestling. it looked damn believable and the crowd was ruthless, total night and day from watching WCW and even WWF. There was a point in the late 90's when wrestling was as popular as it was ever going to be from the bret screw job and nash and hall just showing up on Nitro it was full of wow moments every week. the thing i miss the most is the actual characters in wrestling like when shawn michaels was actually the HBK and sting etc now a day just seems like a bunch of look a like guys using there real names for the most part.

as far as wrestling games go i havent played a wrestling game since the original SVR and all i really did in that game was create all my old favorites and have fantasy matches, the CAW has always been the best thing about those games. im going to highlight certain games that meant a lot to me growing up.

WWF Royal Rumble (SNES) countless after school hours with about 4 of my friends just smashing each other in royal rumble mode, seeing who will toss who out. so much fun

WWF RAW (SNES) this game was a great follow up and introduced weapons which was a huge selling point and had a bigger roster, didnt play this as much as rumble but i still loved it.

WWF Attitude (PS1) while everyone was playing the best games on N64 like WCW Revenge and WWF Wrestlemania 2000 i had a PS1 so i was playing acclaims Warzone and Attitude. at the time i really loved it, had a great look to it, didnt play half as bad and it had commentary and full theme song entrances which was big!

WWF Smackdown! (PS1) this game was everything Attitude wanted to be but did it a lot better. the gameplay was easy and really fun. had backstage story line stuff it was pretty great.

WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (PS1) this is probably the pinnacle of wrestling games for me. me and my friends would spent hours and hours creating our wrestlers, playing through story mode or just having fun with the crazy matches. they introduced hell in a cell, TLC, i quit there was just so much to do. setting my friend up on a table on the outside of the ring while i climb inside the ring jumping off a ladder...it didnt get better than that.

Legend of Wrestling 2
(PS2) the legends games were pretty crappy in comparison to the smackdown games in the gameplay department but legends 2 is still one of my favs. the hart foundation, the bulldogs, pillman, hogan etc etc the roster alone made it worth it.

i played a ton of others as well WCW Mayhem, WCW vs the World, WCW/NWO Revenge but i didnt spend that much quality time with those titles. i had a japanese version of firepro and watching that ECW vid on the first page is making me break out the PS2 and track the american version. sorry for the long post, but it'll never be the same. i have zero interest in the WWE games or even TV shows anymore but i'll still bust out some old VHS tapes i have of raw or ecw anyday.

Well in case anyone was wondering the TNA game for PSP is port of the PS2 game with nothing new.. in fact no wrestler edit. I don't hate it, but I should pick up the 360 version so I can play this with some cleaner visuals.

I'm looking forward to SVR 2011 and WWE All-Stars. A lot of people say that Fire Pro Wrestling and WWF No Mercy are THE wrestling games but I've always felt Smackdown was superior *hides behind a desk trying to dodge objects being thrown*. I feel like All-Stars has a lot of potential or at least a lot of really good ideas. The roided up crzy looking character models are a little much for my taste but we are in a strange PG-era of wrestling.

Speaking of the PG-era, I have to wonder if SVR 2011 will have blood in any form. I don't feel this makes or breaks the game in any way but it would be a real shame if they took it out.

[quote name='RareDropRadio']
Speaking of the PG-era, I have to wonder if SVR 2011 will have blood in any form. I don't feel this makes or breaks the game in any way but it would be a real shame if they took it out.[/QUOTE]

It will have blood, but every time you bust a guy open your match stops for 5 min while the trainer closes the cut. ;) Seriously, that's a good question. I would imagine they'll sanitize it, but I'd like to be wrong.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']It will have blood, but every time you bust a guy open your match stops for 5 min while the trainer closes the cut. ;) Seriously, that's a good question. I would imagine they'll sanitize it, but I'd like to be wrong.[/QUOTE]

*LOL* That would be funny and sad at the same time.

From 411

"AAA has moved the release date of their video game to October 12, 2010. Says Abraham Bautista, President of video game developer Slang:

"Based on the positive feedback we received at the 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo we decided to push the launch of Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring closer to the upcoming holiday shopping season. The additional time provides us with several key benefits including the ability to market to a larger audience, build greater street buzz with consumers and continue the development cycle..."

Also I guess it gives time for the Luha Libre USA show to start on MTV 2. That could make a pretty big difference if the show does well.

To quote DDP, "That's not a bad thing... *THAT'S*... a good thing.:mrgreen:"

I hate delays, but when they're taking their time to get the game right I'm all for it.

[quote name='RareDropRadio']I'm looking forward to SVR 2011 and WWE All-Stars. A lot of people say that Fire Pro Wrestling and WWF No Mercy are THE wrestling games but I've always felt Smackdown was superior *hides behind a desk trying to dodge objects being thrown*.[/QUOTE]

Well, your right to hide from incoming foreign objects!

But aside from that, I'm actually jealous that you prefer the Yukes, SvR series.

Because that series gets a newer and better version every year.

AKI N64, Firepro people like me have been playing the same wrestling games for the past 10 years. I wish I could get into SvR, but my love of AKI and Human/Spike have spoiled me to the point where I can't play Yukes games. In my mind I refuse to settle for a lesser game than I got 10-12 years ago.

And that Allstars game is the exact opposite direction I want wrestling games to go in. I don't want people to recover quicker from moves, I want them to sell the moves longer! They call SvR games the 'Sim' side of wrestling, but they are not sim enough for me.

[quote name='Puffa469']Well, your right to hide from incoming foreign objects!

But aside from that, I'm actually jealous that you prefer the Yukes, SvR series.

Because that series gets a newer and better version every year.

AKI N64, Firepro people like me have been playing the same wrestling games for the past 10 years. I wish I could get into SvR, but my love of AKI and Human/Spike have spoiled me to the point where I can't play Yukes games. In my mind I refuse to settle for a lesser game than I got 10-12 years ago.

And that Allstars game is the exact opposite direction I want wrestling games to go in. I don't want people to recover quicker from moves, I want them to sell the moves longer! They call SvR games the 'Sim' side of wrestling, but they are not sim enough for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm also on this side of the argument... I'll still play the newest WWE game, but I'll wish it was more like the AKI games or Firepro EVERY time. I always hope the next release will be better, but I'm always disappointed. Alls Sars is what I don't want in wrestling game. It's like they asked me what I wanted in a game and then did the exact opposite. I hope it tanks as much as it deserves to and almost takes THQ with it. I hope the former-Midway guys who came up with the concept have nightmares.

There is a pic online from Smackdown Facebook of Jericho wearing one championship around the waist and has another on the shoulder.

I'm not being funny here because I'm long out of the Fire Pro loop and have no idea who would even make it anymore...but what are the odds we'll see another game? Not even necessarily in America, just another Fire Pro Game, period?

I had to hook up the Dreamcast last weekend while my XBox was dead and got hooked on FPD all over again.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I'm not being funny here because I'm long out of the Fire Pro loop and have no idea who would even make it anymore...but what are the odds we'll see another game? Not even necessarily in America, just another Fire Pro Game, period?

I had to hook up the Dreamcast last weekend while my XBox was dead and got hooked on FPD all over again.[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, probably never. There was a Fire Pro Wrestling HD rumor that ended up being a hoax created by someone on FireProClub.com to show Spike that there was still demand for more Fire Pro games. I've never been so pissed.

Speaking of Fire Pro, Bob "The Beast" Sapp is a monster in FPR's Gruesome matches. The CPU on level 8 won my game's MMA title and successfully defended it 7 times in a row. Finally reclaimed the belt and put it back on Don Frye's waist early this morning. God, I love Fire Pro Wrestling!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That hoax was infuriating. Even more painful was the related one about (I think) Fire Pro Legends, the compilation title for DS of all the old Firepro games.

Regarding an eventual new Firepro, who knows? Many, many times I've been pretty sure that Firepro was done and been pleasantly surprised.

1. When Human went out of business shortly after the release of FPG.
2. After FPD.
3. After FPZ.

So who knows? I know I'll do like I've done every time before and do whatever it takes to play the new one. (looks at modded Saturn, modded PSOne, Dreamcast boot disc for imports, Japanese PS2) (Okay, the Japanese PS2 was for King of Colosseum Red/Green but whatever)

Firepro has sold more systems to me than any other game or series.

Bought a Saturn the day my import Six Men Scramble showed up/

Bought a Dreamcast when Firepro D came out

Bought a GBA at launch to play Firepro.

Modded my PS2 to play FPZ.

[quote name='Puffa469']Firepro has sold more systems to me than any other game or series.

Bought a Saturn the day my import Six Men Scramble showed up/

Bought a Dreamcast when Firepro D came out

Bought a GBA at launch to play Firepro.

Modded my PS2 to play FPZ.[/QUOTE]

This is eerily similar to my own Firepro adventures. I was introduced to Super Fire Pro X on SNES and when 6MS came out got the Saturn, already had a DC when D came out. Imported a GBA and Firepro A, I didn't get a PS2 till Firepro Returns came out in the US.... I see me hooking up the PS2 again this weekend.

[quote name='Puffa469']
And that Allstars game is the exact opposite direction I want wrestling games to go in. I don't want people to recover quicker from moves, I want them to sell the moves longer! They call SvR games the 'Sim' side of wrestling, but they are not sim enough for me.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. It's tough to make a captivating sim game that'll hold up in competitive multi-player. Too many people too focused on simply winning a match. The Aki games allowed you to block just about anything by simply sticking your chest out. Unrealistic, but it helped stop some of the idiocy you see in the SVR series, like move spammers or people who constantly do running grapples/strikes. Running attacks would still work if timed properly(as they should) but people couldn't base their whole moveset around them like in SVR06.

SVR may have fixed some of those issues, I haven't played one since 08. I noticed some of those same issues in the 08 version and haven't played one since. I've heard good things about the game modes they've added, so they might get me to play the games again even if they don't fix the gameplay. I still think the 2k football games had better gameplay than madden, but I still like to play the franchise and superstar modes in the madden games.

In this post-localized-FPR day-and-age, is Fire Pro D still worth tracking down? As long as I know I'm getting an older Fire Pro game, would it still be a good purchase?

It has WWF/WCW guys that don't show up (by default) in any of the newer Firepros. Given how cheap it probably is, I'd get it.

That would solve my biggest problem with FPR. It's been 3 years since FPR came out in the States and the only "official Fire Pro" American wrestlers I've finished are Austin, Hogan, and RVD. I've been recreating the U.S. stars almost exactly how Spike and Human had them in other Fire Pro games. But, it's just too time-consuming.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Yeah, if you're gonna play Fire Pro Returns, you definitely should invest in an Action Replay.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I STLL need to get one of those. I've been doing it by hand so I only have 20 or edits, but man I love the game.

Getting an Action Replay was the best $20 I could spend after getting FPR for $15 new. Nothing better than having nearly every custom slot filled, even if I have a few repeats.

Just wondering: What do you guys have for your 8 custom title belts?

I have tried so many times to get those save files on my BC PS3, using guides on YouTube & the instructions from FireProClub (and yeah, I was downloading the PS3 files) but I could never get it to work.

I used to have NES, Genesis, PS1, and N64 game genies/gamesharks. Those were the days... the new AAA looks good, it's gonna be pretty cool to play as Jack Evans me thinks. :]

[quote name='PhrostByte']I used to have NES, Genesis, PS1, and N64 game genies/gamesharks. Those were the days... the new AAA looks good, it's gonna be pretty cool to play as Jack Evans me thinks. :][/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to it as well. I really hope it's the something different I'm looking for and not TNA 2. I'm picking it up on release, but might not open it until I hear some feedback.

[quote name='mykevermin']^ Shouldn't there be save files where other people have already made those wrestlers and rosters?

I used to check http://fireproclub.com/ for save files and the like. [/QUOTE]
FPC is a fantastic place for custom roster saves. I just never invested in the Action Replay needed to use them. I think they were about $35 or so when I was looking into them when FPR came out over here and I cheaped out because I figured I could make everyone I wanted to because of having the GBA games and stats info found via Fire Pro Club.

[quote name='Mafia']Just wondering: What do you guys have for your 8 custom title belts?[/QUOTE]1. WWF World Title - Champion: The Rock
2. WCW World Title - Champion: Scott Hall(?)
3. NWA World Title - Champion: A.J. Styles
4. Fire Pro Title - Champion: Vader
5. FMW Double Title - Champion: Mike Awesome
6. MMA Title - Champion: Don Frye(Love this belt's history. Frye(1P) was the first champ before he/I lost the belt to Bob "The Beast" Sapp(CPU), who went on to defend the belt 7 straight fights in a row before Frye won it back and then lost it to Sapp again, then won it back from him again the very next fight.)
7. Tag Team Titles - Champions: Rob Van Dam & Sabu

---

Has anyone here played the Dreamcast game, Giant Gram 2000: All Japan Pro Wrestling 3 - Brave Men of Glory? If so, is it any good?

[quote name='BlueSwim']
Has anyone here played the Dreamcast game, Giant Gram 2000: All Japan Pro Wrestling 3 - Brave Men of Glory? If so, is it any good?[/QUOTE]

I thought Giant Gram 2000 was AJPW2? I've only played AJPW 1 & 2 and they were pretty good. Acrade like controls (they were arcade games after all), but god the crowd. It's the best crowd in any wrestling game ever. It starts out tame and as the match goes on they get more and more into it. They start with "oooo" and some clapping for some big moves and near the end of the match they pop for every big move and count the near fall "1...2... ahhhhhhh" and then tons of stomping. The crowd in that game got me into the matches so much. Bar none best crowd in any wrestling game. I may need to hook up the DC and play it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzKwsKLyH_0

The crowd sounds fantastic! Am I mistaken or were they even singing along with the wrestlers' theme music in that video?

LOL at the announcer at 4:20 freaking out over Kawada's kick.

It seems like the gameplay in GG2000 has the ability to "tell a story". Wish a variation of it would end up on the XBLA.

Giant Gram 2000 has the best announcer - heck, pretty much the best audio, period - of any wrestling game, ever. The crowd chants with the entrance music, the announcer actually builds up the excitement in his voice as you build towards a finish if you do it "properly." It's still impressive even by today's standards. I actually just hooked up my Dreamcast two weeks ago for the first time in years, this was the first thing I fired up, even before Fire Pro D.

It's tricky to learn at first, it's almost more like a fighting game than a wrestling game. You can pick up on it quickly though, there are guides that are pretty well done.

Can't imagine how awesome a modern-day version of GG, with even better presentation and smoother animation would be.

How can a gram be giant... :whistle2:k a gram is a gram regardless of how much volume it takes up...

Anyway, shoddy controls are the reason I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game for about 10 years now. I do however own SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain for PS2 for PS3. It's my favorite in the series.. they got everyone, Rock, Austin, RVD, Lesnar, Angle, Goldberg... awesome. :]

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I thought Giant Gram 2000 was AJPW2? I've only played AJPW 1 & 2 and they were pretty good. Acrade like controls (they were arcade games after all), but god the crowd. It's the best crowd in any wrestling game ever. It starts out tame and as the match goes on they get more and more into it. They start with "oooo" and some clapping for some big moves and near the end of the match they pop for every big move and count the near fall "1...2... ahhhhhhh" and then tons of stomping. The crowd in that game got me into the matches so much. Bar none best crowd in any wrestling game. I may need to hook up the DC and play it again.[/QUOTE]

Regarding AJPW2/3, Giant Gram 2000 is AJPW 3. The first AJPW game was on Saturn. The first DC Giant Gram game was the second in the series.

Despite owning GG2000 since... 2002? I've barely touched it. Someday I'll print out some translations and learn how to play. I had a friend who had AJPW on Saturn and he was unfreakingbeatable in it. His dominance sort of soured me on the games.

[quote name='Halo05']Regarding AJPW2/3, Giant Gram 2000 is AJPW 3. The first AJPW game was on Saturn. The first DC Giant Gram game was the second in the series.

Despite owning GG2000 since... 2002? I've barely touched it. Someday I'll print out some translations and learn how to play. I had a friend who had AJPW on Saturn and he was unfreakingbeatable in it. His dominance sort of soured me on the games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had the AJPW game for Saturn that's 1 and I guess I missed 2 because I went straight to GG 2000. :) I always thought about picking up Toukon Retsuden 4 for the Dreamcast, but never did.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Giant Gram 2000 has the best announcer - heck, pretty much the best audio, period - of any wrestling game, ever. The crowd chants with the entrance music, the announcer actually builds up the excitement in his voice as you build towards a finish if you do it "properly." It's still impressive even by today's standards. I actually just hooked up my Dreamcast two weeks ago for the first time in years, this was the first thing I fired up, even before Fire Pro D.

It's tricky to learn at first, it's almost more like a fighting game than a wrestling game. You can pick up on it quickly though, there are guides that are pretty well done.

Can't imagine how awesome a modern-day version of GG, with even better presentation and smoother animation would be.[/QUOTE]A fighting game mixed with a wrestling game? It's like two of my favorite things had a midnight rendezvous in the penthouse suite of a 5 star hotel and Giant Gram was the result. I bit on GG2000, BTW. It looks too good not to pick up.

[quote name='PhrostByte']How can a gram be giant... :whistle2:k a gram is a gram regardless of how much volume it takes up...[/QUOTE]That's a good question. Every time I hear the name, I think of my Grandma growing to Godzilla size and running amok.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='PhrostByte']Anyway, shoddy controls are the reason I haven't enjoyed a wrestling game for about 10 years now. I do however own SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain for PS2 for PS3. It's my favorite in the series.. they got everyone, Rock, Austin, RVD, Lesnar, Angle, Goldberg... awesome. :][/QUOTE]The Smackdown games have the best (officially licensed) rosters. It's a shame the gameplay has gotten old-hat.

[quote name='Halo05']Regarding AJPW2/3, Giant Gram 2000 is AJPW 3. The first AJPW game was on Saturn. The first DC Giant Gram game was the second in the series.

Despite owning GG2000 since... 2002? I've barely touched it. Someday I'll print out some translations and learn how to play. I had a friend who had AJPW on Saturn and he was unfreakingbeatable in it. His dominance sort of soured me on the games.[/QUOTE]Here's a pretty good guide on GameFAQs if you get the urge to give it another shot.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Yeah I had the AJPW game for Saturn that's 1 and I guess I missed 2 because I went straight to GG 2000. :) I always thought about picking up Toukon Retsuden 4 for the Dreamcast, but never did.[/QUOTE]I watched a video of it on YouTube last night and GG2000 smokes it, in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XC2AKMBz8s

-----

What do you guys think it will take for the Smackdown Vs. Raw games to get a 100% brand-new engine and do you think it will ever happen?

[quote name='BlueSwim']The crowd sounds fantastic! Am I mistaken or were they even singing along with the wrestlers' theme music in that video?

LOL at the announcer at 4:20 freaking out over Kawada's kick.

It seems like the gameplay in GG2000 has the ability to "tell a story". Wish a variation of it would end up on the XBLA.[/QUOTE]

The crowd noise and announcing in the game are pretty accurate to actual AJPW matches from the period.

My friend and I used to buy the TV shows each week from Yaohan/Mitsuwa on VHS and run home to watch them.

We'd mark out exaclty like the crowd. Quiet with some clapping for the good spots early, slowly building and gaining tension.

Then when the big 'end spots' started, we'd stomp the floor along with the crowd. By the end of the match we were jumping off the couch with each 2.9 kickout and going nucking futs.

AJPW roster really knew how to build a match with psychology and work the normally reserved Japanese crowd into a frenzy, and the game emulated all those aspects perfectly.

Hard to beleive that there was a wrestling game that actually rewarded you for working a match properly, and not just trying to hit your finisher as soon as possible.

I'd love a game that mixed AJPW/GG announcing and crowd noise, with the full intros of the NJPW games, and the gameplay of AKI N64 games.

[quote name='Puffa469']
Hard to beleive that there was a wrestling game that actually rewarded you for working a match properly, and not just trying to hit your finisher as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I loved that about Giant Gram. If you just dominate the crowd doesn't get as rowdy. It was as much fun to get the crowd going as it was to actually win. I had friends that I played with, and regardless of who won, would be giving high fives and shouting. I had one friend actually tape some matches... I wish I had the tape. We had a Hansen/Vader match that was just amazing.. I lost but it was the best match I've ever played in any wrestling game ever.

[quote name='Puffa469']
I'd love a game that mixed AJPW/GG announcing and crowd noise, with the full intros of the NJPW games, and the gameplay of AKI N64 games.[/QUOTE]

The world could not contain the awesome.

That's pretty much Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 for N64 right? That by far is the best pro wrestling game I've ever played period. I never got into FirePro but VPW2 was amazing in how good the matches would get.

picture.php

My first imports! Thanks for convincing me, guys!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Haven't been able to try them out yet as I'm waiting for the Super Game Converter to arrive from Amazon. I'm a little worried about FPD because I found what looks to be a pin-sized hole in the label.:cry::cry::cry:

The Super Game Converter finally showed up. HAPPY. PUPPY. Very pleased with both games. Haven't figured out too much when it comes to Giant Gram 2000, but FPD already feels more "complete" than FPR. I guess it's because of the default roster having the American wrestlers.

-----

Are Toukon Retsuden 4 and Power Move Pro Wrestling for the PS1 related? If so, I take back the "GG2000 smokes it" comment I made earlier.

[quote name='BlueSwim']The Super Game Converter finally showed up. HAPPY. PUPPY. Very pleased with both games. Haven't figured out too much when it comes to Giant Gram 2000, but FPD already feels more "complete" than FPR. I guess it's because of the default roster having the American wrestlers.

-----

Are Toukon Retsuden 4 and Power Move Pro Wrestling for the PS1 related? If so, I take back the "GG2000 smokes it" comment I made earlier.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm pretty sure Power Move is the US version of Toukon Retsuden 1. So I guess 4 would be better... :)

bread's done
Back