Get a Chance to Beta Test Halo 3 - Sign Up Dec 4

cool just got an email
Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, you will receive an email notification within the next two days.

so here hoping for an email soon

[quote name='danked']cool just got an email

so here hoping for an email soon[/QUOTE]

yea, i just got the same thing a couple of minutes ago, if i dont get in, i was probably gonna get crackdown anyhow

This is the e-mail you'll get as notification:

crub.jpg

woohooo just got an e-mail! looks like i'm in!

Congratulations, you have been chosen to participate in the Halo® 3 beta.

In order to participate, you must have access to:
-An Xbox 360TM Pro console or Xbox 360 Core console with hard drive
-A valid Xbox Live® Gold subscription

Keep an eye on your inbox, we will be sending more information about this opportunity soon.

I got the same xbox flash as above, but this doesn't seem to me to say that we got acceptance. It appears to just be letting us know in 2 days they will tell us if accepted or not.

[quote name='NWgamer666']I got the same xbox flash as above, but this doesn't seem to me to say that we got acceptance. It appears to just be letting us know in 2 days they will tell us if accepted or not.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, If you didn't get in before the 25th you can still play at the same time as the people that got accepted earlier, via the other two methods. The only people playing for now are in the friends and family alpha.

Vortega- nono, you missed my point. I believe I received the same email as all of you (that being the one spoo posted above), but reading it indicates to me that this is a message to "keep an eye on your inbox" as opposed to: you are in right now/have won a spot. What would make you so certain that this e-mail indicates acceptance? I did sign up initially after I saw the OP, so I prolly got the same chance as all ya'll

Edit: so is there two different e-mails or just one?

If it's not random, I really hope they consider some of the people who have logged hundreds if not thousands of hours into Halo 2.

I'd really like to save myself $60 if I can.

[quote name='Trakan']If it's not random, I really hope they consider some of the people who have logged hundreds if not thousands of hours into Halo 2.

I'd really like to save myself $60 if I can.[/quote]

Yeah, I mean, I have 2000 games logged in on my current account!

Here's a nice post that I read over at the bungie.net that I thought made some sense.

Yes, most people recieved the aknowledgement email veryifying that they registered, now a handful of you will be getting an email that you are accepted. I got both, so don't be worried if you got the aknowledgement one and not an acceptance.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Here's a nice post that I read over at the bungie.net that I thought made some sense.

Yes, most people recieved the aknowledgement email veryifying that they registered, now a handful of you will be getting an email that you are accepted. I got both, so don't be worried if you got the aknowledgement one and not an acceptance.[/quote]
Phew, I was worried.

I have seen this much excitement over a beta since back in the day with the Soccom II beta. That was a fun one too, at least this beta is down loadable and Im not waiting for the UPS man all day at my window.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Here's a nice post that I read over at the bungie.net that I thought made some sense.

Yes, most people recieved the aknowledgement email veryifying that they registered, now a handful of you will be getting an email that you are accepted. I got both, so don't be worried if you got the aknowledgement one and not an acceptance.[/QUOTE]
Yes I got both emails with the acceptance one about 30 min after the generic email. I'm not sure why I was picked for the Halo 3 beta since I have logged about 10 minutes on Halo 2 online multiplayer, I am sure it has some sort of randomness to it.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Signed up for Killzone PS3 beta? Thats what Sony really needs right now to garden some more intrest.[/quote]

No, im talking about the ps2 killzone beta. That was terrible.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I have seen this much excitement over a beta since back in the day with the Soccom II beta. That was a fun one too, at least this beta is down loadable and Im not waiting for the UPS man all day at my window.[/QUOTE]

I checked my email in class back in my jr year in high school when i found out i was accepted to the final fantasy xi beta for ps2....i almost yelled outloud with joy. Good thing i stopped myself but i was going crazy inside.

[quote name='spoo']Yes I got both emails with the acceptance one about 30 min after the generic email. I'm not sure why I was picked for the Halo 3 beta since I have logged about 10 minutes on Halo 2 online multiplayer, I am sure it has some sort of randomness to it.[/QUOTE]

I don't even have one minute logged in with Halo 2 online multiplayer so i'm guessing it is pretty random.

I lost hope. Every message board that has to do with gaming has everyone posting about how they got their acceptance. What kills me is this one guy was talking about how he got accepted but he doesn't even own a 360.

[quote name='Kendro']I lost hope. Every message board that has to do with gaming has everyone posting about how they got their acceptance. What kills me is this one guy was talking about how he got accepted but he doesn't even own a 360.[/QUOTE]

If you don't even have a 360 you should not even be able to get the Halo 3 beta. The sad part is that how many people out their are going to get the beta and just sell it on ebay

bread's done
Back