Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

8 referrals confirmed now! Just 3 more and we're on to the next one! Mykel will shortly be updating those who's offers have confirmed, I don't want to invade everyone's privacy by posting the e-mail addresses in the case they want to be kept private.

Sometimes GameFly credits instantly but, some people have been reporting it doesnt.  If it does not credit you within 7 days just wait it out and open up a support ticket here.

http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/history.php

Heres a response from cs on the website

I do see that the sign-up has been confirmed and credited to your account. 

For your reference, most offers do report within the times listed on the -Offers- page, however, an offer sign-up reporting may be delayed for a number of reasons including advertiser delay, strict browser/internet settings, or internet security software.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the email just now for Gamefly but as Aejeck said you have to keep it for 28 days and rent a game. I did get credited though.
Ok that's good to know (that it can credit before the 28 day mark). I'm trying to get my friends involved and they'd probably be more interested in gamefly vs credit reports.

I just signed up under Dragunz's referral link. Sending you an email now. Offer confirmed instantly, seemed to go pretty smoothly.

Seems like the creditreport.com offer is the best bet. I recommend everyone do that one. It usually credits you instantly or very soon thereafter. You just have to pay $1 now, cancel your subscription in 4 days, and you're done. Quick and easy (if all goes right). Seems to have the most success?

On to the next one folks!  We knocked 2 out in 2 days speed has picked up tremendously from yesterday.

Edit:

Also people who have offers waiting to be confirmed please give me a heads up if anything changes on your side.  Thanks!

Hm, I saw this when it first started, didn't know if I wanted to be a part of it. Is there a potential PS4? I already have my X1 Day One paid off, and would rather get a PS4.

On to the next one folks! We knocked 2 out in 2 days speed has picked up tremendously from yesterday.
Train keeps a rollin' all night long.

Hm, I saw this when it first started, didn't know if I wanted to be a part of it. Is there a potential PS4? I already have my X1 Day One paid off, and would rather get a PS4.
Get in on the good times before the train leaves you behind.

You can get $480 in cash or giftcard :). Thats a potential ps4
That's more than a PS4 and you keep the train rolling.

264 people need to sign up and complete an offer in order to get everyone on the list a prize...

So, I just finished one for the current link. I did the GameFly one, so I'm not sure if that counts yet.

EDIT: says it counts, and I shot you an email. (OT, but what games should I rent from GF? Might as well use it...)

So, I just finished one for the current link. I did the GameFly one, so I'm not sure if that counts yet.

EDIT: says it counts, and I shot you an email. (OT, but what games should I rent from GF? Might as well use it...)
I got Lego marvel because I wanted to check it out :p

I got Lego marvel because I wanted to check it out :p
Heard it's good, but didn't have much interest. Right now, I have TLoU, Deadpool, Splinter Cell, and Saints Row IV because those are some of the newer releases I haven't played. Probably just gonna fill my Q up with games just to make sure I get the credit.

Heard it's good, but didn't have much interest. Right now, I have TLoU, Deadpool, Splinter Cell, and Saints Row IV because those are some of the newer releases I haven't played. Probably just gonna fill my Q up with games just to make sure I get the credit.
You can queue up ps4 and x1 games as well that's what I'm gonna do. I got cod ghost the other night and let me tell you, I'm not impressed one bit.

Seriously? I'm actually just heading out to GameStop to pick up my copy
They added a bunch of customizing crap and changed so much around. The kill streaks are so annoying. Also like every cod on launch the respawn point = terrible. If you like cod maybe you will appreciate it. I haven't enjoyed cod since the original black ops.

They gave me a legit referral link lol. They signed up under someone else I'm assuming and are trying to jump on this forum to get ahead.

Did anyone that signed up under me not get credited for their offer yet? I passed on to the next person in line thinking that some people just didn't get credited yet but apparently only 9 people have contacted Mykel with my link which is exactly how many people I have completed offers for.

Did anyone that signed up under me not get credited for their offer yet? I passed on to the next person in line thinking that some people just didn't get credited yet but apparently only 9 people have contacted Mykel with my link which is exactly how many people I have completed offers for.
I flipped your link back on I think people may have singed up and did nothing. Ill end your link once I get 2 more people signed up under you.

They added a bunch of customizing crap and changed so much around. The kill streaks are so annoying. Also like every cod on launch the respawn point = terrible. If you like cod maybe you will appreciate it. I haven't enjoyed cod since the original black ops.

They gave me a legit referral link lol. They signed up under someone else I'm assuming and are trying to jump on this forum to get ahead.
Got it. Hopefully I don't regret it, since I got the Hardened edition. I did enjoy BO2 as a way to play with friends so, maybe I'll like it.

I flipped your link back on I think people may have singed up and did nothing. Ill end your link once I get 2 more people signed up under you.
Thanks, make sure to fix the other guy's link the spoiler. Seems like the 87 is messed up.

Oh and the other guy can't post until tomorrow since he just signed up yesterday.

Sent you an email mykel. I did gamefly, and i already got credited with the offer

Time to rent AC:BF cram it into a few days, send it back and cancel gamefly in 29 days(even have my phone ready to remind me)  :bouncy:. Here's to hoping it gets down to me!

Seems like this is starting to pick up. Everyone should post the link to this thread on Facebook/Twitter and other threads and message boards. Was trying to find out how to post this on IGN or send them the info, so they could post it. I haven't been able to though.

MykelXKnight, would it be okay to make a thread like this on Slickdeals? I'd be happy to use the same list, so you guys would be first in line.

Signing up under Dragunz referral link
I need you to email me your info.

MykelXKnight, would it be okay to make a thread like this on Slickdeals? I'd be happy to use the same list, so you guys would be first in line.
I dont care things will start picking up soon around here though. No one comes to this section and its hard for me to be telling people about it in other sections without getting myself into trouble. So the more people that sign up and put some kind of mention of it in there signature would probably spread it a little more easy without causing minimum spam in other sections of the forum.

would love to do this. Referred under Dragunz. sending email.

Edit: sent email with info

Dope x.x I was already completing the offer when you posted that

That should be 11 forreal this time haha, CUT ME OFF!

Edit: Don't use my referral anymore!
Maybe change it to the gold/silver bundle now that It is a little too late for me? That would put you at 1 referral away from a game included x.x

Dope x.x I was already completing the offer when you posted that
Crud, well to not screw anyone over if I get an extra referral I'll complete an offer under the next persons referral using my girlfriends card and info.

EDIT: Just submitted my account for review, says that it should take at least 1-3 days. Hope all goes well.

Crud, well to not screw anyone over if I get an extra referral I'll complete an offer under the next persons referral using my girlfriends card and info.
Better yet, just let your girlfriend sign up for you, and that way mine isnt wasted and you can get a free game or controller.

If you make another account dont do it under the same ip or same address they will freeze your account.  Just a heads up.

I updated the OP info for right now Im in the middle of playing ghost with some friends :).  

i think my name was mispelled on the list xD

and i attached the email confirmation from my offer

bread's done
Back