Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Okay , where do I go from here? Do I make another account? Someone point me in the right direction cause I don't want to be skipped and if I make another account what link I use?

Okay , where do I go from here? Do I make another account? Someone point me in the right direction cause I don't want to be skipped and if I make another account what link I use?
As long as you can show that you've tried your best to complete an offer and are still awaiting completion (like me) you should be fine

I remember some people asking for this:

2hnotqa.png

As long as you can show that you've tried your best to complete an offer and are still awaiting completion (like me) you should be fine
Ignore this guy please. He cleary wrote me the first day that he signed up on another forum and is trying to jump in on this list. I am not going to let someone else who hasnt even put an effort into this just jump in. I already have him on my ignore list because hes been blowing up my inbox.

Anyways Im just waking up about to update my list. Tphi11 is at 9 referrals!!!! So we will have 3 people done today hopefully goodjob guys.

Hey, guys. I registered under Dragunz's link yesterday, but I had an issue with one of the credit report offers wanting me to confirm my identity before I could complete the offer. I figured I'd wait until today to finish it up, but I see Dragunz already got the 11 referrals required. Can I change the referral I registered under to give someone else a +1 to their count or would I have to register using another email?

Hey, guys. I registered under Dragunz's link yesterday, but I had an issue with one of the credit report offers wanting me to confirm my identity before I could complete the offer. I figured I'd wait until today to finish it up, but I see Dragunz already got the 11 referrals required. Can I change the referral I registered under to give someone else a +1 to their count or would I have to register using another email?
No I wouldnt create another account either they may freeze your account for doing that. Just send me your info so I can add you. Its fine.

tphi isnt responding to me but, from what it looks like he has 11 referrals.  Im moving on to the next referral until he responds back to me.  Also he has someone on his list that hasnt sent me there info a thusk*******

No I wouldnt create another account either they may freeze your account for doing that. Just send me your info so I can add you. Its fine.
All right, I sent you an email with all the info. Since myscore.com technically got my CC info, but didn't "finalize" my account (because I needed to call them up about it), do I have to worry about a charge from them after the trial is up even if I haven't had a chance to "use" their service?

All right, I sent you an email with all the info. Since myscore.com technically got my CC info, but didn't "finalize" my account (because I needed to call them up about it), do I have to worry about a charge from them after the trial is up even if I haven't had a chance to "use" their service?
I had them do the samething to me I did a offer with them because I was worried the first one I did wouldnt go through and they charged me as well but, I didnt finalize my service with them. Ill have to call them and find out but, wont be able to do that until friday.

So you put me on ignore and consider me blowing up your inbox because I sent you two messages to asked what should I do about setting up a new account? So if I have to set up a new account I will, but why ignore me when i'm trying to do it right? You need to start running a better ship before it crash homie.
Oh snap!
giphy.gif

So apparently Im a liar

2yttqx1.jpg

I got better things to do then bother with this.  Thats not even including all the emails I have received from you man.  Stop.

Anyways brownda1 I dont know if you used a different referral link but, you are not showing up on tphi11's referral list.  Tphi11 needs 1 more referral!  I put up eastx referral link and the last person that signed up got his referral because I thought tphi11 had hit 11 referrals already.  Im glad this is going well atm :).

Edit:

As well trollape74 I need your referral link, you sent me eastx link twice :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up under the original referral link yesterday. I though that was the one in the first post so I copied that for the referral email. Sorry if there is any confusion. Did you need me to send anything else? I am waiting to get my confirmation on the credit report thbn I can email again.

I signed up under the original referral link yesterday. I though that was the one in the first post so I copied that for the referral email. Sorry if there is any confusion. Did you need me to send anything else? I am waiting to get my confirmation on the credit report thbn I can email again.
You may have signed up under Dragunz what time was it around? Ill get a hold of him and ask.

Mykel, are you sure you don't want to use the fancy OP I created? You just need to update the line list and add the images to the first question of the FAQ.

The Xbox One launches on November 22. It will cost $500, which some people say is a lot of money. How would you like to get it for free instead? Believe it or not, there is a website called YourFreeXboxOne.com that offers free Xbox One consoles, gift cards, and other prizes through the magic of affiliate offers and referrals. It's run by a legitimate company called Trainn, the same people who operate YourFree360Games.org. This offer is real, and the CAG community can help you take advantage of it with minimal effort and no more than $1 spent!

How to get your free system

• To score a free Xbox One from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • If you prefer not to get an Xbox One, you can choose $480 cash or a gift card as your reward instead. Just don't select a reward that requires more than 11 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend CreditReport.com ($1 trial) or FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process).
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges.
  • The only other requirement is to get 11 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)

Updated 11/04

1st CAG in line: Dragunz - One of the 11 people who use Dragunz's link gets a $25 Amazon gift card!

Referral Link: http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/index.php?ref=7439137

2nd CAG in line: tphi11

Use the following link only if the person above has confirmed within the thread that he or she has received 11 referrals.

Referral Link: http://www.yourfreexboxone.com/index.php?ref=7439187

Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)

Email (not PM) MykelxKnight with the following information:

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of YourFreeXboxOne.com)
5. What offer you completed
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at YourFreeXboxOne.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free Xbox One in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a next generation console.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add the following text to your signature:

Get a Free Xbox One - Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line – Super easy and it works!

Full CAG Conga Line

The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 11 referrals!

1. Dragunz - offer confirmed
  2. tphi11 - offer confirmed
  3. EastX - offer confirmed
  4. blockburner28 - waiting on offer confirmation
  5. BabyBiscuit - waiting on offer confirmation
  6. GreaterFel - offer confirmed
  7. RiceQuakes - offer confirmed
  8. paulgarcia - offer confirmed
  9. rockstarnati - offer confirmed
  10. EldritchOnRye - offer confirmed
  11. AbrhamJ23 - offer confirmed
  12. TrapStar - waiting on offer confirmation
  13. raven054 - waiting on offer confirmation
  14. Fragtality - offer confirmed
  15. Bleedingwickedly - waiting on offer confirmation
  16. Q3arena - waiting on offer confirmation
  17. Nytewalkyr - waiting on offer confirmation
  18. icdkay - offer confirmed
CAGs who have completed the conga (gotten all 11 referrals):

1. MykelxKnight - completed on
  2. Dragunz - completed on

FAQ

Why would Trainn be giving away Xbox One consoles?

For every offer someone completes, Trainn receives a payment from the offer company. If you get 11 people to sign up under you and complete an offer, that's 12 payments that Trainn receives. Apparently they take in more than the console costs at that point. The company has been operating under this business model (as well as the non-referral Points system in which users complete multiple offers to earn rewards) for several years.

Images provided by CAGs that prove Trainn fulfilled past rewards:

Insert images here!

Didn't Trainn start to slouch at providing rewards for their YourFree360Games.org site?

Yes. Near the end of 2012, the company failed to send some users their rewards. However, other CAGs have received rewards this year, and Trainn has basically relaunched with the new YourFreeXboxOne site. Until we hear otherwise, we can assume that they're back in full operation. And besides, it only costs us $1 or less to participate in this program. We all have nothing to lose and quite a lot to gain!

Does the default Xbox One reward include a controller? What about the other Xbox One bundles?

Yes, the default console is the same console you'd buy in stores, with nothing extra included. Trainn also offers a silver bundle that includes a second controller and a gold bundle that includes a game. However, the silver and gold bundles require more than 11 referrals. This Conga line is only aimed at getting each member 11 referrals, so don't pick a more expensive reward.

When will the Xbox One consoles start shipping out?

Obviously they won't ship before November 22. In the past, Trainn has used Amazon for order fulfillment. Amazon basically guarantees that non-"Day One Edition" Xbox One preorders will ship by the end of the year, but they can't promise an exact date. It's reasonable to assume that your order will take anywhere from 1-2 months to ship. Trainn usually sends an email when the order ships, and you can also check your shipping status through the website.

If people stop joining the line, won't the people at the end miss out on getting their referrals?

Yeah, if the line stops, the last 1-11 people to join won't receive new referrals through this thread. But once people start receiving their consoles, we anticipate interest in the line to increase exponentially. Plus, even if the line ends on somebody, it took very little effort and no money to join in the first place. Again, you've got nothing to lose.

Can I sign up with my friend's link and then join this list?

No, if your friend is not in the CAG Conga line and you used his or her link, you cannot join the line. Joining under the link of someone who is in the line but not not in the first two spots is not recommended, but technically you can still join as long as you do your part to promote the thread.

Can I create a Conga line at another site in order to get my referrals faster?

Why would you even ask this? The point of the Conga line is to help people in this thread and this line. We all pitch in and help each other. We do not go to another site and circumvent the line. Please support this line, and we'll do our part to move the line forward and get to your referral link.

Everything I messaged you with was related to me finishing my offer and then sending your a message about pop up blocker blocking my confirm offers. The emails was screen shots and uses names etc. and you are still dodging my question about making a new account and putting me back in my rightful place. If I would have knew from jump to make a new account? So i'm asking you in front of everyone. Do I have to make an account with eastx referral link to stay in my place? I have two address etc. All of this could have been avoided from a simple message back, stop making this so hard.
If you make a new account you have to do it from another ip or else you risk the chance of getting your account frozen. Youll lose the credit for the person your register under. If you can register some where else do it I guess? I would also suggest trying to use a different card. Im not trying to make this confusing, I have so many emails and pms coming in its hard for me to keep up with everything when Im working at the sametime.

You may have signed up under Dragunz what time was it around? Ill get a hold of him and ask.
Let me see...it looks like I got a confirmation around 11 yesterday morning...I am personally still waiting for creditscore.com to count my offer. I signed up this morning, but will wait a few days before I startr worrying there. As I said before I am sorry about causing a problem :(

Let me see...it looks like I got a confirmation around 11 yesterday morning...I am personally still waiting for creditscore.com to count my offer. I signed up this morning, but will wait a few days before I startr worrying there. As I said before I am sorry about causing a problem :(
Its not a big deal man :). Just trying to figure out who you got registered under Im assuming its Dragunz ill text him though to check whats up on his side.

This is looking pretty legit. I am hoping for a win in the Doritos/Dew contest tonight, but this looks like a great opportunity too. Can I use a pre-paid card to sign up for Creditscore?

k thats much better, going to mcdonalds and use that wifi and my wife info lol (Better yet) I'll just make that account to give someone else the referral and keep it active for 4 days and then Cancel the stuff and continue to use the account account that already has 1 referral to save another referral for another user. Let me know which idea is better.

I say you just make a new account for yourself, to replace the one that got messed up. Just make sure you use a newer referral link. That way people aren't getting extra referrals that will goto waste. I have seen at least one person in the Conga line that has 12 or 13 referrals. which seems like a waste, those 1 or 2 referrals should have gone to someone under them.

Its not a big deal man :). Just trying to figure out who you got registered under Im assuming its Dragunz ill text him though to check whats up on his side.
Sounds good to me man, I am just hoping that this thread keeps picking up steam and hopefully i will have a new XBox 1 soon

k

I say you just make a new account for yourself, to replace the one that got messed up. Just make sure you use a newer referral link. That way people aren't getting extra referrals that will goto waste. I have seen at least one person in the Conga line that has 12 or 13 referrals. which seems like a waste, those 1 or 2 referrals should have gone to someone under them.

Glad you guys liked my version of the list (and thanks always to MykelxKnight for coming up with this idea).

Note that I created a new signature that looks much better than the old signature IMO. It's in the OP that Mykel is currently updating under "Additional Tips." You can change the text "Super easy and it works!" to whatever you like.

Showing the truncated thread URL in your sig is fugly.

great idea, wish I'd found this sooner.

just completed my offer which should finish up tphil, sending email now

went with the flatware 

Wow...just saw the list...I should have emailed yesterday when I signed up . Wondering if I even have a shot at number 40 on the list. :( Thats 440 total people to get me to this...how long does this go for?

Wow...just saw the list...I should have emailed yesterday when I signed up . Wondering if I even have a shot at number 40 on the list. :( Thats 440 total people to get me to this...how long does this go for?
Dont let the list get you down :). Once people actually start receiving there prize a lot more people will jump in on this. The thread has had 7000 views and out of all of those views only 40+ people have signed up. Things will pick up.

Updated the op finally. Hopefully were good if anyone notices any errors please let me know

Dont let the list get you down :). Once people actually start receiving there prize a lot more people will jump in on this. The thread has had 7000 views and out of all of those views only 40+ people have signed up. Things will pick up.

Updated the op finally. Hopefully were good if anyone notices any errors please let me know
True...do we know when they will be shipping them out? I also updated the email I sent to you. Hoping my offer clears on the website soon, although it is an added bonus that I got my credit score.

True...do we know when they will be shipping them out? I also updated the email I sent to you. Hoping my offer clears on the website soon, although it is an added bonus that I got my credit score.
Lol I acutally wanted to see my credit score so it helped me out as well. The orders from the site ship from amazon so hopefully they will be around launch time. Also congrats to Tpi11 for getting his referrals finished up. Onto the next one folks!

Mykel, the OP looks great!

A few bits of feedback:

The signature URL in the OP still needs to be corrected.

There should be a space right before the FAQ (my fault again).

I would still remove people who have completed the offer from the main list and just leave them in the completed section. Having them stay on the list makes everyone have to do a tiny bit of math to figure out when they will get to the front of the line. No worries if others disagree though.

Your good I just got done talking to Dragunz once your offer confirms Ill switch you up.

Appreciate the work you're doing Mykel, let me know any way I can help out. I was thinking of bringing more attention to this thread by sending mass messages to recent players on Xbox Live (which I think you suggested last night). However, my only worry is that I could get banned for spam, is that possible?

bread's done
Back