Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Appreciate the work you're doing Mykel, let me know any way I can help out. I was thinking of bringing more attention to this thread by sending mass messages to recent players on Xbox Live (which I think you suggested last night). However, my only worry is that I could get banned for spam, is that possible?
I think they can suspend your account for like 2 days for spam they will give you a warning of some sort. I have been doing it with my youtube in the past and havent had people report me it just depends on if people will report you or not.

yeah it takes a little bit sometimes.
Do you think that more cags aren't in on this because they think its a scam or fake?

Biggest risk is identity theft but if you keep a fraud alert on your credit report for a while you should be pretty safe. I've already got one going but i'm going to renew it for a while because i signed up for that site.

also you don't need to do anything else once i've created an account and it gives me my score, right? and cancel it after 4 days? Any tips for cancelling, can i do it on the website? I used a debit card for an account i keep almost no money in so it should be good.

Last edited:
Do you think that more cags aren't in on this because they think its a scam or fake?

Biggest risk is identity theft but if you keep a fraud alert on your credit report for a while you should be pretty safe. I've already got one going but i'm going to renew it for a while because i signed up for that site.

also you don't need to do anything else once i've created an account and it gives me my score, right? and cancel it after 4 days? Any tips for cancelling, can i do it on the website? I used a debit card for an account i keep almost no money in so it should be good.
You have to call to cancel.

Yeah people are optimistic about it being a scam. Once someone receives there reward things will be on the ball but, Im hoping now that people are seeing more actually sign up it goes a lot faster. It was really slow the first day and its been picking up a lot of steam since. Weve already gone through 3 people so far.

Yeah and theres no way around it but to call and cancel. Just tell them you wanted to check up on your creditscore and you dont need the service.

Last edited by a moderator:
did they give anyone a lot of hassle about cancelling? i'll just say i got id theft protection and monitoring free through my work and didn't realize it or something

I was skeptical, and I still am. But for only $1 and a little bit of hassle I may score a $500 item. That's more than worth the chance if you ask me. Plus I got to see my credit score which I haven't looked up in years.

did they give anyone a lot of hassle about cancelling? i'll just say i got id theft protection and monitoring free through my work and didn't realize it or something
I'm just going to tell them that I just wanted to look at my report and didn't want the monitoring service. But in all reality you don't need to give them any excuse.

just do make sure you go to experian's website or one of the other credit bureaus and set up a 90 day freeze as long as you're not applying for a mortgage or something in the next 90 days. You can renew it past that as well for free.

It costs nothing and if you're not applying for cards there's zero reason not to when you give out your personal info like this.

Last edited:
Once someone gets a Xbox One, this thread will really take off. That's so awesome. :D
So in six months. I honestly expect everyone that properly completes it will get a console but everyone should realize that we are probably in for a decent wait since it's not even out yet, won't be readily available until after the holidays and they likely don't have a huge stockpile of Xone pre-orders. That and the one consistent complaint you find about them is how long it took to get a physical item.

That's not all to be negative but just remind people that we need to have a realistic amount of patience when we're getting something for nothing and not to get discouraged.

If you guys are worried about canceling, don't be. It takes less than 5 minutes to cancel. They do ask why you are cancelling but I just told them that I couldn't afford the monthly payments and that was it.

Thanks again to everyone that helped me obtain enough referrals. I appreciate it immensely :). On a slightly off topic note, I was browsing trainn's sister web sites and saw that there is one for the Wii U. As gamers I would imagine that we all would want every one of the Next-Generation systems. This conga line seems to be working very efficiently, so I was curious if everyone that is registered here would want to get a free Wii U as well? I saw that it only takes six referrals to get a Wii U, so that Conga Line would move almost twice as fast as this one. All that would be required is to use one of the offers that you have not already signed up for, and since there are three different credit report offers, it would be quite easy to do so. I would create and manage the thread myself, but CAG requires that a person is a member for thirty days until they are allowed to create their own thread. Therefore, I am hoping that someone finds this to be a great idea and creates the thread themselves. I will be a referral for whoever does it, so that person will only be five away ;).

http://www.yourwiiu4free.com/

I feel like this has brought out a lot of lurkers to actually create accounts. Been seeing a lot of new members on that list. I don't mind, just stating my observation. Hopefully we can all work together and get us some Xbox One's.

Just got back from class and still no completion -_- I did 3 instant offers and 1 offer that was supposed to credit within a day, I'm not sure what's taking so long considering most everyone else got theirs instantly

updated this list for right now im gonna take off for a bit, eastx hasnt responded back to my pms im trying to figure out how many referrals he has so far.  

anyways, it looks like people signing up for gamefly have been getting confirmed fast now if people are still have problems.

Maybe we should start posting Our account status banners when it's our turn. At least then people will know when to stop using the current link.

I wasnt using my head before dont know why I didnt use that in the first place ( DUH! ).  Had a brain fart Ive been all over the place the past couple of days.  Anyways Im gonna be heading out for a little Ill try to keep the post updated.  I have a birthday party to goto.  The link helps some what but, it doesnt at the sametime because I get email from people still who dont get credited instantly.  

Oh forgot to announce. The winner of the Amazon GC will be announced Saturday, 5pm EST time.
Wasn't aware of the gift card giveaway, what do you have to do to qualify for it?

That isn't true, Conga lines go through faster than you think. At the rate we're going at now we'll spit out 2 Xbox Ones a day. When people start seeing proof it'll go even faster. I'm already offering to raffle off a $25 Amazon GC to one of my 11 referrals. Also the most this is taking is $1 or so and 10 minutes of your time.
nm I found your post, good luck to one of the lucky 11!

I wonder how quickly they give you the $480 cash if you choose it. Might be quicker to just opt for the cash and buy your own Xbox...
Dang. For the people who've already gotten the referrals, hopefully one person picks the cash and the other picks a One. We can see which happens first.

How do they pay cash? Check or Paypal?
I think its a check by mail. I could be wrong though.

I want to do this....but I don't think I'll end up hitting my goal of 11 refs /:
Dont be so optimistic. The more people we can get into this the better outcome it will be for everyone. This thread has had tons of hits like Ive previously stated. Its better to get in now then later. Just a thought.

Oh yeah on that note. Updated link, updated OP. Added more info about GC / cash and even threw in a faq about it. Whoopieee

Can I get a little help? What offers is everyone doing and getting to credit instantly?
So far I've seen people do gamefly, creditreport and the flatware offers. If I knew gamefly could give credit quickly I probably would have gone that route as worst case I have a sub for it for a couple months and get some use out of the offer.

bread's done
Back