Get a Free Xbox One or $480 cash/giftcard! Conga Line ( Real with proof! )

Dang. I might have to go for cash then, especially if I can get it before the X1 launch. Might go try my luck at Meijer at midnight and buy the X1 myself. With my wife's 10% employee discount, it would be $477 with tax.

Sweet! Thanks RiceQuakes...I didn't think it would of been that simple. Thought using same CC would have raised some flags in my sign up. Anyways offer got credited right away!

Sweet! Thanks RiceQuakes...I didn't think it would of been that simple. Thought using same CC would have raised some flags in my sign up. Anyways offer got credited right away!
:p nice so you were the one that added 5 to his tally. 6 more to go. maybe less I have people who are waiting for there offer to clear.

Edit:

Looks like someone elses cleared 5 more to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a check by mail. I could be wrong though.

Dont be so optimistic. The more people we can get into this the better outcome it will be for everyone. This thread has had tons of hits like Ive previously stated. Its better to get in now then later. Just a thought.

Oh yeah on that note. Updated link, updated OP. Added more info about GC / cash and even threw in a faq about it. Whoopieee
Any clue on Amazon GC?

"Receive a $480 gift card to the store of your choice. Choose from over 30 stores including Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target, and more."

I wonder what the other stores are...

Nobody use my link any more. Once the people whose offers haven't confirmed yet go through, I will have enough. Sorry I was away from the computer so long. Had some family stuff going on tonight.

So, I found this on Google but I am only 4 away from completing my 11 referrals. I am not sure if anyone wants to be nice enough to sign up with my link but I would paypal you the cost of whichever offer you sign up for ONCE it is confirmed. 

If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] 

I only need 4 more and don't want to miss out after already getting 7!

[My link: http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=7438399]

I am not trying to jump anyone AND I don't want a spot in the conga. I was actually hoping someone who has already signed up/completed their 11 referrals might want to sign up for one more thing and have it paid for by me. 

for the myscore offer, the terms state my card will be billed after the 7 day trial. Obviously I need to cancel before then but how soon? I don't want to have my offer credit revoked.

Yeah, just wondering if it might mess up the offer I did or the referral I gave tphi.
Should be able to change it until you submit your account for review.

for the myscore offer, the terms state my card will be billed after the 7 day trial. Obviously I need to cancel before then but how soon? I don't want to have my offer credit revoked.
Have to keep it for four days so day five or it doesn't count.

Alright I dont know what to do atm the 2 people up next havent had offers confirmed...  Whats everyones opinion on what to do right now should I leave them where they are atm and come back to them once offers have been completed?

Is the next link going up soon?  Just saw eastx's post and I'd like to get on the list tonight if possible.  I'm a dumbass and should have joined up when I saw the thread a couple days ago.

Is the next link going up soon? Just saw eastx's post and I'd like to get on the list tonight if possible. I'm a dumbass and should have joined up when I saw the thread a couple days ago.
Give me a minute im trying to figure out what to do I want more opinions on what steps I should take. The two people inline right now have not had offers confirmed as of yet. Im wondering if I should skip them and come back to them once there offers confirm or just throw them up. Id rather have an opinion on this in general then to just take the action of doing it on my own so I dont seem like the bad guy.

I'm waiting for the page to show my referral confirmed. I have a confirmation email from freecreditscore but the freexboxone site doesn't reflect that yet.

I'm waiting for the page to show my referral confirmed. I have a confirmation email from freecreditscore but the freexboxone site doesn't reflect that yet.
dont sweat it if you got a confirmation email you should be fine. If no one says anything in the next 2 minutes Im going to skip the 2 people at the top of the list for the time being until offers get confirmed. It wouldnt make sense to have people signing up under you when you dont have your offers in. Just incase something does happen sorry... Im just trying to keep this thing rolling

Sorry guys once your offers have been confirmed I will come back to you.  Its just the right thing to do atm to keep this train moving.  Updated OP lets keep this pace up were gonna have a lot of people done in no time.

Appreciate it guys and once again.  Im sorry to the 2 people I had to skip for the time being.  

Give me a minute im trying to figure out what to do I want more opinions on what steps I should take. The two people inline right now have not had offers confirmed as of yet. Im wondering if I should skip them and come back to them once there offers confirm or just throw them up. Id rather have an opinion on this in general then to just take the action of doing it on my own so I dont seem like the bad guy.
I won't say anything either way, since I would be the next person in line. Lol

dont sweat it if you got a confirmation email you should be fine. If no one says anything in the next 2 minutes Im going to skip the 2 people at the top of the list for the time being until offers get confirmed. It wouldnt make sense to have people signing up under you when you dont have your offers in. Just incase something does happen sorry... Im just trying to keep this thing rolling
I just sent you an email with the requested info and a screenshot of the freecreditscore email. I might do the gamefly offer anyway because it's a good service to try out PS4 games, and play beyond two souls for cheap.

I just sent you an email with the requested info and a screenshot of the freecreditscore email. I might do the gamefly offer anyway because it's a good service to try out PS4 games, and play beyond two souls for cheap.
I signed up for gamefly just because I wanted to try it :). I had it years ago but, I feel like ive been wasting a lot of money on games I wont play. so hopefully renting them means I will play them ( even though I probably wont! )

I won't say anything either way, since I would be the next person in line. Lol
Shhh you :p

Lets keep the train moving like that duaneee busting a move.

Edit:

On that note Ill be back in a couple hours. I got some things to handle sorry for the delay with everything.

Cancel about 4-5 days after signing up.
How trustworthy are these offers? This myscore thing I'm trying seems shady as hell...phone support doesn't have a clue about cancellation and keeps trying to turn me onto other referal programs.

How trustworthy are these offers? This myscore thing I'm trying seems shady as hell...phone support doesn't have a clue about cancellation and keeps trying to turn me onto other referal programs.
Going by this review website, it looks like people have trouble cancelling, like you said. If they won't let you cancel (which they have to do), I'd file a BBB report. 9 times out of 10, you'll get your way.

Alright I dont know what to do atm the 2 people up next havent had offers confirmed... Whats everyones opinion on what to do right now should I leave them where they are atm and come back to them once offers have been completed?
Yeah, I would just bump the people behind them ahead of them until they get sorted out and then insert them back in after the person that's currently in progress if they get it sorted. Or just bump them to ninth or later in the current list. ;)

This was one of the offers that didn't credit me but it was fast and easy to cancel. Took less than five minutes to cancel and I received a confirmation email from them after I canceled.

Going by this review website, it looks like people have trouble cancelling, like you said. If they won't let you cancel (which they have to do), I'd file a BBB report. 9 times out of 10, you'll get your way.
or if you use multiple bank accounts use one where you keep a very low balance like I did.

Reviews like that are why I didn't join this conga. At this point very few in line will even get the referrals necessary because too many people are too afraid of being scammed.

bread's done
Back