GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

Bump! Thanks for the referrals!

Over 120 Swag Bucks in one day :shock:!

You guys should have gift cards coming your way in no time.

Remember to put the Swag Bucks search engine as your home pages to make sure don't forget to use their search engine!

Since it sounds like you've received a few gift cards already. How long does it usually take to get them? Just wondering if it's really as long as they say(10-14 business days).

It really kind of varies, but I'd say on average I get them in about 7 days. Some have taken up to 10 days though. The cards are delivered electronically, so you would think that they would come pretty fast, but you can't really complain considering the price.

Thanks for more Swag Bucks referrals!

I just received this today from Amazon:

swag1.jpg
I peeled off the sticker on the front that said the 48 Xbox Live trial was included, looks like I'm going to have to get the goo gone out to remove the residue. :bomb:

Paid for completely with gift cards from Swag Bucks :D

I have two more packages on the way which were either fully or partially paid for via gift cards from Swag Bucks.

Bump, the other items I ordered with my Swag Bucks Amazon gift cards should be arriving tomorrow! Will post pictures when they arrive.

Edit: It's mega swag bucks day (every Friday) and I just got 36sb from one search!

Bump

New stuff thanks to Swag Bucks:

avpom.gif

(Fully paid for with SB gift cards) I'm a big fan of Predator and Alien to a slightly lesser extent. I haven't read any graphic novels in a couple years and was wanting to get some to read so I picked up this. 450 pages and I read through it all in a day, I think I'm going to need to order more!

apf2k8.gif

(Partially paid with SB gift cards) I read here on CAG about the roster editing that you can do to really tweak this game and I wanted to try it out, so I found a cheap copy on Warehouse Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Edit:

Received these from Amazon today. Part of their Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off promo. Total was $14.98 shipped, paid for with credit from SwagBucks :D.

ffpsp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back