GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

[quote name='trig']ei blindinglights, have you experienced getting your amazon gc refunded? I was able to get my 1st 2 gc but since then, it is getting refunded. Im now sitting on 3.2k swagbucks. I already emailed support yesterday and I'm now waiting for their response[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure exactly what you mean? Are you saying that you changed your mind and are trying to get the card refunded or are you talking about Amazon refunding the money after you return a purchase?

[quote name='doodmandood']I am very tempted to do this.

My only question is why?

Why are they paying money to people who use google?[/QUOTE]

Well their search engine pulls from Google and Ask.com and there are sponsored links inline with the search results (that are relative to the search).

Basically, they get advertising revenue and turn around and give some of it back to the people looking at the ads. Similar to a rewards program at a store, it's aimed to keep people using the site so their revenue keeps coming in. If I had to guess, the percentage of the amount of revenue they get from advertising that actually goes into the prizes is probably insanely low; however, no other search engine pays me $10+ a month to use it so it's good enough for me.

Hey there I've been an SB-member form a long time back, but I only had 100 points, didn't know it was THIS easy.

Anyway I'm wondering if there's any penalty if I log into the same account while my brother's on the same account in our house if I'm on the desktop and he's on his laptop?

If you're both on the same account there shouldn't be any problems. I access Swag Bucks on any one of the four laptops or two desktops in our household and I've never had a problem.

bread's done
Back