Getting A 360 2night

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank21_1981

CAGiversary!
Although open to suggestions I am contemplating which game to get so far its between Obliviion, Hitman, and Condemned although I would value imput from others who have played these games.

his question has nothing to do with the info posted on the potential 360 buyers thread. He's just asking for our input on the games he is thinking of getting.

1. He's going to be a new 360 user
2. He's asking about what game to buy
..both topics discussed and welcomed in the stickied thread, it has everything to do with that thread. Mods please lock this (for good).

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']1. He's going to be a new 360 user
2. He's asking about what game to buy
..both topics discussed and welcomed in the stickied thread, it has everything to do with that thread. Mods please lock this (for good).[/quote] skimming through that topic its all about info and questions on the system. Number 2 is why this doesn't really relate to the other thread.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner from the 360 Newb Thread']Hey fellow CAGs. It seems like here on the 360 forum we have a reoccuring issue concerning the thread topics about: what game to buy, is the 360 a good investment, how does it look on HD/non-HD, as well as many other popular questions. Well, all these threads present a problem as they show up EVERYDAY and ask the SAME question, so I created this thread to handle all of your questions concerning the purchase of the 360 or its games. If you have any questions, whether general or specific, PLEASE ask them here and they will be answered (do NOT keep creating new threads about questions like these)[/quote] I even bolded and increased the size of the important stuff. Point is, the thread was made to stop these "what game should I buy" threads, because every answer is the same: PLAY THE DEMOS, and if there is no demo for it then ask about it in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back