Getting Plowed By 16 Inches of OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business in the front, 16 inches in the back!

That's legit icky that you have a mullet, though, lordwow. :puke:

It's a lot less mulletish than in that picture I had. I've since cut it. My hair is still long, but it's not even halfway down my neck now.

Hey CK, I was actually playing L4D on expert today. I managed to get to the third act of Dead Air before quitting. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Hey CK, I was actually playing L4D on expert today. I managed to get to the third act of Dead Air before quitting. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Considering your rep when it comes to gaming and difficulty, this is most impressive. Or you're lying through your teeth.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Considering your rep when it comes to gaming and difficulty, this is most impressive. Or you're lying through your teeth.[/quote]
I wish I stuck around to beat the campaign so it would show up in my stats. But after the one dude that was looking after me left the game the rest of the guys thought it would be a good idea to alert the horde while I was busy setting up. Needless to say I didn't last very long after that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Me too, bitch![/QUOTE]

For fuck's sake, I don't know where to get it done, though. The local place kinda sucks.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Brak, What's the most noir haircut imaginable?[/QUOTE]
Great question.

I'd go with a subtle Pompadour.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Get that hug shit outta here.

And for shame, bioshocked...at least dcfoxybrown has my back.[/quote]

I'm sorry. :cry:

:grouphug:

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Brak, what's the most noir sexual position?[/QUOTE]
Doggie-style.

[quote name='lordwow']If I buy you a Huskie will you :grouphug:?[/QUOTE]

fuck yes.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm sorry. :cry:

:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

Apology accepted.

Still a non conference loss. If they win next week and a couple of the other teams lose they still will make it. I don't see ATL and TB winning out.

Edit: And Chicago.

Dallas still has three time outs and a good shot at getting the ball back. A field goal will win.

ATL could take MIN this week and I could shit out a team that plays better than STL -- worst case, ATL goes 1-1, likely could go 2-0.
TB could take SD this week and Oakland next week? Again, 1-1 at worst, 2-0 is likely.

Lookout, NFL, "i'm a pair of shoes" Matt Ryan could just make the playoffs as a rookie QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back