Getting Plowed By 16 Inches of OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']I felt like an idiot for starting McClain on my fantasy team... until that last TD :cool:[/quote]

Well, you are a republican...

...oh wait, McClain? fuck, I'd love to have him on my team. He could throw the other team out of the window at the top floor of Nakatomi Plaza.

Oh no no no NOOOOO!!! Anytime that character was on, I'd switch to another show or just turn the set off. ICK!!!!

Time for sleepies. Good night folks.

[quote name='dcfox']You guys talk so lovingly about In Loving Color but yet when I say I like the Wayans Bros I get made fun of :whistle2:k[/quote]
Because In Living Color was funny.

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp, I'm not tired, get back on CoD.[/quote]

dude you've been cheez hunting all night, don't tell me you are actually going to play a quality game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you DVD Talk Premium member #000001, lordwowous? :0)[/QUOTE]

I ain't paying for the stuff that's free here :cool:

Boston Police report that two alleged out-of-town dolts got into a cab at Mass. Ave. and Marlborough Street around 2:40 this morning, punched the cabbie in the face, stole a bag with his personal papers, then sauntered over to Despina's Pizza on Mass. Ave. for a bite to eat - as the cabbie watched.

And that's where, police say, they found Ryan L. Walter, 23, of Somerville, and Timothy J. Butler, 24, of Concord, along with the cabbie's bag. Both were charged with unarmed robbery and assault and battery.

:rofl:

This Woot shirt is pretty cool:
A_Wonderful_Day3gjStandard.png

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm not fat...I just didn't get a chance to eat dinner earlier, I was starving and I went too far.

Love you too Temp. BTW, what's ZORK?[/quote]

Only the best damn video game series EVAR!

You took too long to respond, I googled it. Been a long time since I played a game like Myst.

--------

Mickey on JJ is fucking yummy :drool:...sweet ass, and I absolutely love tan lines :drool:

Saw Let the Right One In tonight. Excellent film.

Watched Grindhouse with some friends after that. I was disappointed that they didn't like it nearly as much as I was hoping. Death Proof was better than I remembered.

just wanted to say happy holidays to all you OTTs.

I'm in Warsaw Poland surrounded by old Polish people talking about the cold war (in polish, which i don't understand) while a documentary about Kim Jong Il is on TV in the background. Pretty fuckin' surreal.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']just wanted to say happy holidays to all you OTTs.

I'm in Warsaw Poland surrounded by old Polish people talking about the cold war (in polish, which i don't understand) while a documentary about Kim Jong Il is on TV in the background. Pretty fuckin' surreal.[/QUOTE]
:)

No wonder my hands felt like they were on fire, by the time I got to my car in the parking lot.

The windchill is 1 degree. :bouncy:

fucking awesome. I love APC and Tool. It may be sacrilegious to say, and I can't say why it is, but I prefer APC over Tool. Either way, I saw both three times and they're unbelievably amazing every time I see either one.

Morning OTT.

I have never, ever, ever received so many scam emails from Craigslist before. I have had 10+ of like those Nigerian scammers sending me emails about my bike on CL.

So you like SOCOM Temp? I tried playing the beta and the game was just horrible IMO. Mostly because it took forever for everything to load and connect, and also because there were a lot of glitches.

Is the real game a lot better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back