GGT 133 loves bread and water soup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why gaming and social networking shouldn't mix:
(Spoiler tags included for large image)
di-2SJG.png

[quote name='ihadFG']Isn't DR2: Off the Record supposed to have an entirely new story mode though? I guess we'll have to see when it comes out, but to me it sounds almost like what AC:Brotherhood was in relation to ACII.[/QUOTE]Yep, all new story.

[quote name='linkpwns']Why gaming and social networking shouldn't mix:
[/QUOTE]
I hate girls like that almost as much as the guys that make big deals about girls coming into chat on an online game.

[quote name='linkpwns']Why gaming and social networking shouldn't mix:
di-2SJG.png
[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha, I fucking hate girls like that. Some of them just love the attention, though.

Got my humble bundle 2 & 3 codes finally. Woop. [quote name='hankmecrankme']

Yeah, you'd need a case. And that PSU is 430 watts, which is adequate for now, but if you plan on upgrading that GPU with a power hog one down the line, you'll most likely need to upgrade that. Bot otherwise, all looks fine to me.

You'll be fine for gaming for now. Only thing is that the processor is a dual core, and quite a few games can use quad cores now. It's a Sandy Bridge, so it'll still have muscle.[/QUOTE]Thanks, bwo.

[quote name='ihadFG']Isn't DR2: Off the Record supposed to have an entirely new story mode though? I guess we'll have to see when it comes out, but to me it sounds almost like what AC:Brotherhood was in relation to ACII.[/QUOTE]

Sorta. Entirely new story, some new locations, some new psychopaths, some new combo weapons. But I think it reuses a lot of assets from DR2, including a majority of the maps/weapons/etc.

I'm not sure about Brotherhood, since I've not played it yet.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Whatever you do, don't get one with a damn door on it. All that shit's gonna do is get in the way, get annoying, and get broken off.

Ask uraizen, he's good at breaking things off.[/QUOTE]

Damned right I am, the bitch is still in the closet somewhere, don't know what happened to the door.

[quote name='distgfx']Damned right I am, the bitch is still in the closet somewhere, don't know what happened to the door.[/QUOTE]

She should've followed your lead and came out of the closet too.

Tee hee.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']She should've followed your lead and came out of the closet too.

Tee hee.[/QUOTE]

Some of my exs were actually bi ... good times.

[quote name='distgfx']Some of my exs were actually bi ... good times.[/QUOTE]
Dunno why you'd want to watch your boy toy stuff some random ho while you spelunk in his cave.

Whatever trips your trigger, Tigger.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Dunno why you'd want to watch your boy toy stuff some random ho while you spelunk in his cave.

Whatever trips your trigger, tigger.[/QUOTE]

Don't knock it 'till you try it, just ask beasty how fun it is when we do it.

[quote name='distgfx']Don't knock it 'till you try it, just ask beasty how fun it is when we do it.[/QUOTE]

Hot. :hot:

But seriously, a 3 way with two chicks would be pretty ballah.

I'd get 'em both preggers. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sorta. Entirely new story, some new locations, some new psychopaths, some new combo weapons. But I think it reuses a lot of assets from DR2, including a majority of the maps/weapons/etc. I'm not sure about Brotherhood, since I've not played it yet.[/QUOTE] Well, I mean of course I'd expect it to use a lot of the same mechanics and weapons, but it seems more separated from the DR2 main game, unlike UMvC3, which is more like an enhanced version of a preeixisting game.

"yea I'm a girl and emo. if you have a problem with tht then you can keep it to yourself, cause i dont give a fuck" - emosteamgirl[quote name='hankmecrankme']Whatever you do, don't get one with a damn door on it. All that shit's gonna do is get in the way, get annoying, and get broken off.

Ask uraizen, he's good at breaking things off.

Unlike Jo-el.

I have an Antec 900 for the record. It's pretty nice, but it can be a pain in the ass to work in.[/QUOTE]Like the doors for the dvd drive and to power it on? I had an old compaq with opening doors. Shit was so freaking annoying.

That case looks neato. Superneato. Do good cases usually run around 100 bones?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Whatever you do, don't get one with a damn door on it. All that shit's gonna do is get in the way, get annoying, and get broken off.

Ask uraizen, he's good at breaking things off.

Unlike Jo-el.

I have an Antec 900 for the record. It's pretty nice, but it can be a pain in the ass to work in.[/QUOTE]

What they mean is don't get a case which requires you to open something to get at the disk bays. I had one for a while. Ripped it off. Also, I would recommend against one with lots of lights. That shit gets annoying real quick too.

[quote name='tiredfornow']"yea I'm a girl and emo. if you have a problem with tht then you can keep it to yourself, cause i dont give a fuck" - emosteamgirlLike the doors for the dvd drive and to power it on? I had an old compaq with opening doors. Shit was so freaking annoying.

That case looks neato. Superneato. Do good cases usually run around 100 bones?[/QUOTE]
It depends, you can get some nice cases for less. Some are overpriced IMO. Antec makes all around really nice cases. You could try the 300 or one of their newer ones, like the 902.

I got my 900 from ConpUSA for $70 locally, was pretty nice then because Newegg had it for $100 with $20 shipping. . .

One I want to try is the Corsair 600t, might toss my next PC in that.

900 has some blue LEDs on each fan, none of them are bright or annoying IMO. I've seen people run neon lights through their case like it's The Fast and The Furious.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It depends, you can get some nice cases for less. Some are overpriced IMO. Antec makes all around really nice cases. You could try the 300 or one of their newer ones, like the 902.

I got my 900 from ConpUSA for $70 locally, was pretty nice then because Newegg had it for $100 with $20 shipping. . .

One I want to try is the Corsair 600t, might toss my next PC in that.

900 has some blue LEDs on each fan, none of them are bright or annoying IMO. I've seen people run neon lights through their case like it's The Fast and The Furious.[/QUOTE]Good stuff. I'm checking out the Antec brand to see all the cases they offer and reviews on 'em.

My roommate has a 360 controller with different LEDs all over it. x360 button, start/back, abxy. All different colors, too. Paid like 80 bucks for it off CL. #-o Shit is like a flashlight at night. Hate that F&tF shit. (Vin Diesels a true mack daddy pimp, though... and Jordana Brewster :drool:) Thursday night is car club night here, it's F&tF heaven. :[

[quote name='distgfx']I put duct tape over all my case LEDs. ^_^[/QUOTE]Ahahaha, nice. I could always do that if I find a case I like thats covered in lights. I face my PC and router toward the wall cause of the stupid lights. Turned off the LED on my TV, too. Shit was so fucking bright at night.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Good stuff. I'm checking out the Antec brand to see all the cases they offer and reviews on 'em.

My roommate has a 360 controller with different LEDs all over it. x360 button, start/back, abxy. All different colors, too. Paid like 80 bucks for it off CL. #-o Shit is like a flashlight at night. Hate that F&tF shit. (Vin Diesels a true mack daddy pimp, though... and Jordana Brewster :drool:) Thursday night is car club night here, it's F&tF heaven. :[

Ahahaha, nice. I could always do that if I find a case I like thats covered in lights. I face my PC and router toward the wall cause of the stupid lights. Turned off the LED on my TV, too. Shit was so fucking bright at night.[/QUOTE]
The car club here is called the Street Streakers or some shit, they meet outside of Denny's on Saturday nights at like 3 AM and shit. Parking lot full of turbo'd out ricers. Looks like Tokyo Drift 2 is being filmed there.

Def check out the Antec cases, they are all built like tanks IMO.

Jordana Brewster. :drool:

[quote name='ihadFG']Well, I mean of course I'd expect it to use a lot of the same mechanics and weapons, but it seems more separated from the DR2 main game, unlike UMvC3, which is more like an enhanced version of a preeixisting game.[/QUOTE]

You can't really fairly compare them like that. It's a fighting game, not a game with a story.

If UMvC3 actually had a story, like MvC3 was supposed to, I'd expect it to be new... since they made all new endings for everybody, redid the final boss fight, etc.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can't really fairly compare them like that. It's a fighting game, not a game with a story.[/QUOTE]

Amen, the content added is massive for their respective audiences.

[quote name='distgfx']Amen, the content added is massive for their respective audiences.[/QUOTE]

This is true; with DR2 -> DR2:OTR, I don't mind, I got a lot of playtime out of DR2 and nothing made it feel like I paid full retail for a beta. I have no interest in Frank, but can understand to the appeal of people like Joel who have the unexplained hard on for the balding hack of an Elvis impersonator because "he's covered wars, y'know". (And potentially I'll GF if I have the urge to play another DR game with new content) But UMvC3, 9 months after release? And after shit like this?

With UMvC3, it's just salt in all the wounds all day every day.
Early reviews, a week or so before release: "No spectator mode."
Fans/buyers "Capcom, what the fuck?!"
Capcom: "We'll look into patching it."
:Two weeks later:
Niitsuma: "Specator mode isn't possible because too many characters, blah blah blah".
:4 months later:
Capcom: "Here's UMvC3, buy a new game for $40, now with spectator mode! But no replays."

I can understand the hype for it. I just don't know people are defending the retail fuckery capcom is pulling with consumers here instead of saying "yeah, I know they're raping me, but I love the game and want the new one, so I'll pay the $40 entrance fee."

And you know that in the next 12 months we'll get some sort of nickel and dime DLC for replay channel or a new Super Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 "now with 6 more characters and replay channel! $20 download or $40 retail."

:rofl:

Haha GUYS!

I just found my phone that died at the end of July in a cabinet and turned it on. fucking thing has RESURRECTED itself just in time for my 10 hour trip.

I now have a 2nd 360 game.

I was at Target and saw
Castlevania for $12
so I bought it.

Even though I already played it on PS3.

[quote name='Indignate']You're a very confusing dinosaur. That was money for Sonic Generations and
Infinite Undiscovery
[/QUOTE]

Target didn't have
Infinite Undiscovery

I'll get it from
Gamestop tomorrow

I"m probably going to grab
Alan Wake too
so I can play the dlc I bought a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Damn, Castlevania for $12 at Target? Gonna have to go on the lookout tomorrow, been wanting to play that since it released.[/QUOTE]
Kmart has had it for $20 for awhile if you can't find it at Target.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Kmart has had it for $20 for awhile if you can't find it at Target.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud.

Also, who else wants to join me as a Wasteland Wanderer once shit goes down? I call dibs on the Nuka-Cola Quartz!

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/doomsday-bunker-under-construction-in-mojave-desert

[quote name='whoknows']Target didn't have
Infinite Undiscovery

I'll get it from
Gamestop tomorrow

I'm probably going to grab
Alan Wake too
so I can play the dlc I bought a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Gamespot is
ew.
Alan Wake is the
shiznit.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thanks bud.

Also, who else wants to join me as a Wasteland Wanderer once shit goes down? I call dibs on the Nuka-Cola Quartz!

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/doomsday-bunker-under-construction-in-mojave-desert
[/QUOTE]

Movies always show that the places you think are safest get destroyed first.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I hope you all have your preorders! Whoknows, I'm looking at you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc5XSP8Mj8M[/QUOTE]

Why have I not heard of this before?

[quote name='Indignate']Gamespot is
ew.
Alan Wake is the
shiznit.
[/QUOTE]

I don't really know where else to find
Infinite Undiscovery
though.

Alan Wake is probably
my favorite 360 exclusive. I really want the LE, but not for $60

[quote name='whoknows']Why have I not heard of this before?[/QUOTE]
Because they know you can't handle that much awesome. That's why I didn't put the Kinect version there. Way too much greatness.

In all seriousness though, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I want to buy the game and a Move just to make people play it for me.

I like how he was moving up and down like he was actually riding on a horse.

I can't decide if the Move or Kinect version would be more fun to watch.

[quote name='whoknows']I don't really know where else to find
Infinite Undiscovery
though.

Alan Wake is probably
my favorite 360 exclusive. I really want the LE, but not for $60
[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

I remember buying my LE for
$40
on Amazon and that was only around a couple of months after it came out. [quote name='whoknows']I like how he was moving up and down like he was actually riding on a horse.

I can't decide if the Move or Kinect version would be more fun to watch.[/QUOTE]

Definitely the move. The controllers are just hilarious by themselves.

[quote name='Indignate']Fair enough.

I remember buying my LE for
$40
on Amazon and that was only around a couple of months after it came out. [/QUOTE]

Is it
as nice as it looks?

Definitely the move. The controllers are just hilarious by themselves.

But him not holding anything might be funnier

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Damn, Castlevania for $12 at Target? Gonna have to go on the lookout tomorrow, been wanting to play that since it released.[/QUOTE]

Which Target? The one in South Philly sucks for clearance shit, so don't bother coming up/down, wherever you are. :p

[quote name='jello44']Which Target? The one in South Philly sucks for clearance shit, so don't bother coming up/down, wherever you are. :p[/QUOTE]

I haven't been to the South Philly one in like a year (I bought a belt there).

I tend to go to the one by Oxford Valley Mall or Neshaminy Mall. The Neshaminy one especially tends to be pretty good.

[quote name='whoknows']Is it
as nice as it looks?
But him not holding anything might be funnier[/QUOTE] It is
pretty damn nice.
If he's not holding anything, it just looks like he's doing some weird exercise maneuver.
I see your point.

[quote name='Indignate']It is
pretty damn nice.
If he's not holding anything, it just looks like he's doing some weird exercise maneuver.
I see your point.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should just give in and
buy it for $60...I've been waiting forever for it to go lower

So for some reason I'm at 80% sync in AC:B now. I'm almost done with all the Thief Missions, and after that the Courtesan Missions. These later Missions really just show they're stretching content here. It's not really all that fun. They could've chopped off a third of the game and it would've been excellent like ACII.

I finished Act 2 in Goldeneye Wii. Definitely the best FPS Campaign I've played in a while. It also has James Bond-esque writing, which is nice of them to go that extra mile.

[quote name='whoknows']I now have a 2nd 360 game.

I was at Target and saw
Castlevania for $12
so I bought it.

Even though I already played it on PS3.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure my target does not have a clearance section anymore. And if they do, the prices are so bad it shouldn't even be called clearance.

[quote name='whoknows']My Target rarely has anything good. I was surprised there was something worth buying.[/QUOTE]

My target has decent clearance games every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back