GGT 134 can't wait for SNSD's new Korean album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='icebeast']I agree, the writing certainly wasn't ground breaking or deep, but I enjoyed it and there were plenty of moments that made me laugh. But, I think you're right, you have to have the right frame of mind to enjoy this type of humor (kind of like Bulletstorm actually).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean I can totally understand how some people wouldn't be into it, but I've always been fond of child-friendly type humor when it's at least self-aware of what it is (sort of like Pixar or Miyazaki stuff). And that's how I felt about Bowser's Inside Story. Not to mention I just love the game design of those games. They are easy-going, but fun light RPGs. Perfect for when I just want to relax and have a good time.

[quote name='j-cart']Why are back up dancers hotter than the stars themselves?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, hank fell for the trap![/QUOTE]

1. Good question.

2. All K-bitches are traps.

---------------------------------------------------

So I sent this pic to Chac via my phone, and he dared me to post it and his reply in here.

Challenge accepted.

His reply text:
"Goddamnit Hank that's fucking. . .Oh God. I haven't winced that badly since I saw $$$s kissing in real life."

[quote name='hankmecrankme']1. Good question.

2. All K-bitches are traps.

---------------------------------------------------

So I sent this pic to Chac via my phone, and he dared me to post it and his reply in here.

Challenge accepted.

His reply text:
"Goddamnit Hank that's fucking. . .Oh God. I haven't winced that badly since I saw $$$s kissing in real life."
[/QUOTE]

Lovely picture.
GGT 135 hasn't winced that badly since seeing $$$s kissing in real life

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That's what I'm hoping, it's been over a month since I stopped playing it and I've been greeted twice in the past week by 500 meg updates for it, so it's like WTF? Thanks, I'll just ignore it unless it somehow keeps downloading them in the next month.[/QUOTE]

Go to the saved games in the xmb and select dcuo then hit triangle. There should be some option about backups. That or put the disc in, highlight the disc hit triangle and see if there is an option.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Go to the saved games in the xmb and select dcuo then hit triangle. There should be some option about backups. That or put the disc in, highlight the disc hit triangle and see if there is an option.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll try that!

Heading to GS now to buy TvC! Going to touch my Wii tonight for the first time in MONTHS.

Kgirls are hot, but they can be sooo high maintenance.

I almost forgot about the Play deal. Gotta pick that up this weekend.

When I do have time to play games, I end up on Steam playing either Two Worlds II or Divine Divinity II. Both games are slow to start, but turn out pretty fun the further you get into them.

Kind of like some of them Kbitches y'all are "hank"ering for. ;)

[quote name='distgfx']How do you know this?[/QUOTE]

Because in Korea, if you ain't hot enough, you get killed!

[quote name='adriley313']im listening to bad girl right now on youtube.
thx to CAG for getting be into them[/QUOTE]
You're welcome, and welcome to the world of SNSD! I kind of wish they went with Great Escape as their next single though instead of Bad Girl. Hopefully you branch out into other Kpop groups as well.

does BoA count.
Any other groups you recommed?
Any KPop or JPop in english?

I love watching GG on youtube and when they are on the dance shows.
You can tell which are the good dancers

[quote name='adriley313']does BoA count.
Any other groups you recommed?
Any KPop or JPop in english?

I love watching GG on youtube and when they are on the dance shows.
You can tell which are the good dancers[/QUOTE]
BoA definitely counts. Her last Korean album was fantastic.

Other groups I'd recommend:
miss A
Kara
Secret
4minute
G.NA
2NE1

I love watching the dance competitions! My favorite member of SNSD is Hyoyeon who is definitely the best dancer in the group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns121UOJVSw

Ok the second girl to dance is my favorite.

Also the new video Bad Girl, did they add a member.
The girl in the red pants on the right of the video.

[quote name='adriley313']Ok the second girl to dance is my favorite.

Also the new video Bad Girl, did they add a member.
The girl in the red pants on the right of the video.[/QUOTE]
That's Sooyoung. She's the tallest and thinnest member of the group.

No they didn't add any new members. The girl in the red pants is Jessica.

jessica just looks different than, though i thought one girl kinda looked more catish as i watched more videos

i lov Run Devil Run and think it would be awesome if they mashed Ke$ha's version with theres

think they will ever come stateside and make an english album
if they had a not crazy large concert i would so go see them

They usually perform in LA once a year at a big Korean music festival they have there. It's definitely possible they might make an English album. They're definitely popular enough. There's going to be a free Kpop concert in NY in October that I will be going to. As the music gets more popular I expect to see more artists come over here.

Didn't a Counter-Strike game come out on the original Xbox? I'm kinda surprised this one's coming to XBLA/PSN. I surely thought it'd be retail. Cost?

Got to lv. 36 in AC:Brotherhood multiplayer, and got the next to hardest trophy in multiplayer. All I have to get now is Download Complete and Abstergo Employee of the Month for the Platinum.

Get hyped! All you n00bs are gonna bow down to the l33t masters of CS. Forget your kill streak rewards, this is CS, we're the Godfather of OG modern shooters.

I'm expecting it to be a $15-$20 title that is MP only with maybe bots available.

PSN version would have to support KB/M since it'd be through Steam, right?

Also, beat Goldeneye Wii. Pretty good campaign for the 4.5 hours it took me to beat.

seems alot of comebacks are happening in the FPS realm... Deus Ex, CS:GO, and Timesplitters... don't care for CS:GO myself but it deserves a comeback honestly.

Timesplitters is a huge want though. Played the shit outa all the original releases... which would be superb as PSN/XBLA ports with online.

[quote name='KingBroly']PSN version would have to support KB/M since it'd be through Steam, right?[/QUOTE]

I don't think Portal 2 supported KB/M controls... I could be wrong though.

I want another Timeslplitters soon. I really liked the SP in Timespliters furniture perfect.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']
I want another Timeslplitters soon. I really liked the SP in Timespliters furniture perfect.[/QUOTE]

Def. Also in Timesplitters 2 I really enjoyed the medal scoring modes even though I'm the type that usually never really gets into those gametypes.

Pretty awesome too that the game had a built in level editor with your maps playable online as well.

Hmmm, Capcom's Fight Club thing is happening on the 18th in NY. I'm thinking of checking that out if I get the chance.

contemplating doing some video game characters in the new vector style I'm trying out for T-shirts... so far mostly Capcom characters stand out as likely candidates.

[quote name='j-cart']Get hyped! All you n00bs are gonna bow down to the l33t masters of CS. Forget your kill streak rewards, this is CS, we're the Godfather of OG modern shooters.

I'm expecting it to be a $15-$20 title that is MP only with maybe bots available.[/QUOTE]

It'll still probably be the best online FPS on Xbox still, even if it's online only

CS for Xbox was universally considered horrible because you couldn't control the damn thing with analogs.

This is why I'm hugely curious, and a bit worried.

[quote name='panzerfaust']This is why I'm hugely curious, and a bit worried.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I'd be more worried about the PC version.

[quote name='j-cart']Get hyped! All you n00bs are gonna bow down to the l33t masters of CS. Forget your kill streak rewards, this is CS, we're the Godfather of OG modern shooters.

I'm expecting it to be a $15-$20 title that is MP only with maybe bots available.[/QUOTE]
I hope they Calladuty-ifiy it.

As for the price, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 were basically MP only IMO, and they were $60 on consoles. But hey, since this is Counter Strike Modern Warfare, it'll probably have a 5 hour campaign too.

You.

bolo-738033.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']seanr -- you seem to have ISTP -- want to go for the multiplayer cheese sometime?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even aware it had multiplayer.

Sure, what do they look like?

[quote name='seanr1221']I wasn't even aware it had multiplayer.

Sure, what do they look like?[/QUOTE]

Basically get 1,000,000 points (I have this one, but would be willing to help you with it) and get to arena 9 (give or take 4000m).

The multi is basically a left to right tunnel in which a dark creature is chasing you -- you both start out with the lanterns (not sure if you made it that far in the game, but it's exactly what it sounds like... a big object you grab with the grip/claw tool) and you drag them to the right whlie avoiding obstacles -- every so often, there's an arena, which has a couple of waves of enemies, then the wall breaks, you clear the rubble and go back to dragging the lantern. If everyone dies or all lanterns are destroyed, game over.

I've made it to the tunnel going between arena 8 and 9 twice.

[quote name='seanr1221']Pretty excited for Deus Ex. Looks real good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it does. I'm hyped too.

I just want to shank peeps with Wolverine claws. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back