GGT 136 is ready for the 3rd Strike!

[quote name='whoknows']We're all getting 3s on Wii, right?[/QUOTE]

My 45-digit friend codes are ready.

I beat DOA 3DS. Game is great! Hopefully SSF4 will be here today so I can finally play another game that isn't either DS or Virtual Console.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Still pisses me off Indestructible wasn't on the soundtrack CD in the CE.[/QUOTE]

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who felt that way.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I don't care about spoilers, I just hate Rolento.[/QUOTE]

I can get behind that.

I really like how Hard Corps is setup. The upgrade system helps ease you into the game.

I don't think I'm going to even bother finishing Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. I just finished Act 1 and I'm completely bored with the game.

Realistically, I'll bite at $30. I've heard a lot of great stuff about the game and how the bosses are totally mortal sounds awesome.

[quote name='Indignate']Deus Ex will sell more than 3s.

And probably get worse reviews too.
[/QUOTE]

Probably, but it looks like the GGT is more interested in 3s.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I never played Deus Ex, so I'm only mildly interested in the new one. Twenty sounds like the sweet spot for me.[/QUOTE]

I'll get it on Steam, so $5 is my sweet spot.

[quote name='ihadFG']Deus Ex is a day 1 buy for me. It's my kind of game.[/QUOTE]

When you and icebeast get on skype together, it's hell for me.

I had my Deus Ex Augmented Edition on preorder from Gamestop with credit since I believe June. Can't wait for the game since the original Deus Ex is one of my favorite first person games ever.

[quote name='distgfx']Probably, but it looks like the GGT is more interested in 3s.[/QUOTE]
Not me. Can't wait for Deus Ex. Had my Augmented Edition preordered for awhile.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Not me. Can't wait for Deus Ex. Had my Augmented Edition preordered for awhile.[/QUOTE]

The majority of the GGT; I know whoknows, you and ihadfg are buying it day 1.

[quote name='ihadFG']Deus Ex is a day 1 buy for me. It's my kind of game.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll be playing it all day Wednesday.

[quote name='distgfx']The majority of the GGT; I know whoknows, you and ihadfg are buying it day 1.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am :cool:

3s is out the same day too, huih?

[quote name='whoknows']Yes I am :cool:

3s is out the same day too, huih?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, 3s is out Tuesday for PSN and Wednesday for XBLA.

[quote name='whoknows']I get the feeling I wouldn't like the answer[/QUOTE]

You're probably right.

Realistically, I wouldn't, because my TV has always had issues with the Wii and I wouldn't be able to play it properly.

I really like how the new Deus Ex is in terms of style... been a while since we got a good cyberpunk game...

on that note, anyone here play E.Y.E.? Looks complicated as fuck and jargoned but semi fresh from the giantbomb quck look i saw.

another note... doing TShirt designs for NeoGAF for the fuck of it... came up with this >_<

GAF-02.png

[quote name='distgfx']You're probably right.

Realistically, I wouldn't, because my TV has always had issues with the Wii and I wouldn't be able to play it properly.
[/QUOTE]

Makes sense, but if you're buying 3s twice you should probably also buy
Deus Ex

[quote name='whoknows']Makes sense, but if you're buying 3s twice you should probably also buy
Deus Ex
[/QUOTE]

Too expensive; will wait for winter Steam sale. I generally don't pay more than $40 for new non-fighter games now. Even less if it's an RPG of any type, if ever.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I'm going to get Deus Ex when there is a Steam sale. I should have my PC built around that time.[/QUOTE]

Winter?

[quote name='distgfx']Winter?[/QUOTE]

Sure, if I pay off my credit card by then. Not buying it until I have a PC that can run it.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']$50 good for a ds lite? thinking about trading mine into best buy[/QUOTE]

GS was giving $70 to pro members last weekend. But only towards 3DS.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I don't think I'm going to even bother finishing Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. I just finished Act 1 and I'm completely bored with the game.[/QUOTE]
Same way I felt about the game. Was just so mediocre and boring.
[quote name='distgfx']The majority of the GGT; I know whoknows, you and ihadfg are buying it day 1.[/QUOTE]
I just can't get into 3rd Strike. All the character designs are so fucking ugly. Though to be fair it's a problem I've had with every Street Fighter. It's just especially bad in 3rd Strike.

bread's done
Back