GGT 136 is ready for the 3rd Strike!

I tried some Trials on the PSN demo. I love Parrying since when you get the timing down on an attack it's really satisfying. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out Parry Trial 4 since I did everything else rather easily. I wonder if I'll be able to do EVO Moment #37.

Also, out of the big TGS rumors, the Bayonetta 2/movie rumors scream bullshit to me.

I was surprised at how easy I found parrying to be.

I'm sure trying to apply it in an actually match is going to get me murdered, but most of the trials weren't so bad. Still working on the last two though.

Yeah, Parrying doesn't seem that hard to do. Parry Trial 4 with Hugo seemed tough. I managed to get 2 of the 4 hits blocked, but I'm not really sure what the timing for it is. It might be > >->, > instead of > > > > because his hitbox is bigger.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']my god, 3s is overwhelming. all this play makes me want to get the replacement plexi for my fight stick even though I've never decided on replacement artwork. :([/QUOTE]

What's overwhelming is how little they tell you in the trials. Some of them need to show people how they're done and when you need to do something special like hit a character from a certain distance, kara a move or only a certain number of hits are supposed to hit the character. I was like "If I hadn't of known this, I would have NEVER figured it out".

[quote name='distgfx']What's overwhelming is how little they tell you in the trials. Some of them need to show people how they're done and when you need to do something special like hit a character from a certain distance, kara a move or only a certain number of hits are supposed to hit the character. I was like "If I hadn't of known this, I would have NEVER figured it out".[/QUOTE]

Most Def!

That's one of the things that I loved about BlazBlue. Visual representation of what the hell I was supposed to do.

[quote name='distgfx']What's overwhelming is how little they tell you in the trials. Some of them need to show people how they're done and when you need to do something special like hit a character from a certain distance, kara a move or only a certain number of hits are supposed to hit the character. I was like "If I hadn't of known this, I would have NEVER figured it out".[/QUOTE]

That's why I ask you how to do things :cool:

bread's done
Back