GGT 148 is now too mainstream for some. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Joel is as black as TMK.[/QUOTE]

37205_10100175828016178_13711529_56410869_4330089_n.jpg

I don't get ads that say this (most recent one i saw): "I want $265 but i will go as low as $240."

Ok, so I'm going to offer $240, obviously.
Hmm, maybe it's a mind trick, making it seem like I'm getting a deal from him.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
vegetagoku.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hawt

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
tumblr_lmaxvxDB1a1qk50myo1_500.png
[/QUOTE]

Hawt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to have vicious, gooey anal sex with everyone here while Toby snorts my ex's coke off of a ginger man-whore's dick in the background and Mikey fills his sister's sloppy gash with semen-scented slurpee in the corner.

[quote name='distgfx']Joel is as black as TMK.[/QUOTE]
I like to think I'm just a little blacker. ;)

-----------
Shit, I'm in the mood for some horror films. I think I'm going to spend tomorrow watching some slashers and Hammer films productions.

Those of you that have played Gears MP, do you just play TDM? KotH is a ton of fun if you get a decent group. Its a nice change of pace from TDM.

I haven't played much, but mostly TDM. too much shotgunning in King of the Hill.

gears MP as a whole would be a ton more fun without the shotguns...or at least make them a weapon pick up rather than a default weapon.

MP is great when ypu get teams that play as cover based shooter, but sucks when a team is just running/rolling everywhere and shotgunning.

I don't mind the rolling/shotgunning game. It gets old after a while, but there's so much to do in Gears 3 that I don't mind because I can just go do something else.

I like KOTH too. Probably my favorite way to play. Big Head is fun too.

I think I'm gonna hold off on Dark Souls. I'll admit it, game is just too hardcore for me. I don't have the time at this point in my life to play a game that frustrates me.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I like KOTH too. Probably my favorite way to play. Big Head is fun too.

I think I'm gonna hold off on Dark Souls. I'll admit it, game is just too hardcore for me. I don't have the time at this point in my life to play a game that frustrates me.[/QUOTE]

Big Head in Horde is crazy honestly...

Same reasons you are holding off on Dark Souls are the same reasons I was trying to explain last night... Badly, due to Chac's kid always needing some discussion

Indignate, sorry I missed you last night -- I fired up Dark Souls when you said nobody was around and you were doing beast -- by the time I saw your message I had stopped playing anything and was reading some stuff online before bed, definitely did not have enough gas in the tank for 11 tough rounds of horde.

That said, did you guys manage it? If you did, any chance you'd be willing to do it again? If not, when do you want to try, later tonight?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']fuck yeah, just picked up some DBZ Blu movies and Volcano Taco Bell shit! Gonna do it BIG![/QUOTE]

I honestly don't care if those things have health warnings... I love those things... and all it really is is the fucking cheese sauce.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I honestly don't care if those things have health warnings... I love those things... and all it really is is the fucking cheese sauce.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, I want to get a job at T Bell just to steal multiple cans of that shit. :drool:[/QUOTE]
fuck yeah, guys! I love the Volcano shit so much. I really wish they'd sell it in stores, I'd probably use it for chip dip.

[quote name='dallow']Child of Eden/Rez 2 is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

I want to say not as good as Rez, but in reality its as good but mostly in a different flavor.

Tempted to get Space Channel 5 Part 2 on PSN even though I played the hell outa it on my PS2 years ago.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I haven't played much, but mostly TDM. too much shotgunning in King of the Hill.

gears MP as a whole would be a ton more fun without the shotguns...or at least make them a weapon pick up rather than a default weapon.

MP is great when ypu get teams that play as cover based shooter, but sucks when a team is just running/rolling everywhere and shotgunning.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the shotguns are that bad in Gears 3. The rifles are strong enough to stop charging shotgunners at mid range.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I don't think the shotguns are that bad in Gears 3. The rifles are strong enough to stop charging shotgunners at mid range.[/QUOTE]

This was true in the beta. Retro lancer ate them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back