GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This just has icebeast written all over it:

sakura_poison_cosplay_by_extremgirlfan-d4yiwcz.jpg

Sakura cosplaying Poison? How could it not?![/QUOTE]

You know me well Frost. :drool:

[quote name='BlueScrote']Finished Twisted Metal last night. Last level was a pain. Overall kind of disappointed with the campaign, although the core gameplay is solid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard that the campaign is pretty bad, but the multiplayer is supposedly the highlight.

This game is fairly cool, a lot of the stuff about other people's responses to the way transgender individuals dress and look are stuff that I'm personally familiar with, and the stuff about HRT is an interesting look into someone's experience of going beyond the point where I'm at.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, I heard that the campaign is pretty bad, but the multiplayer is supposedly the highlight.[/QUOTE]

ninjagaiden?

Diablo III is going to be so sweet. I'm so glad I'll be Internet connected and ready to play when it comes out. The only Civilization I'm going to be kilometers away from is Civ V.

I will also be away from civilization when the Heart of the Swarm beta starts. No idea how it's going to play, but the new features for Battle.net - that is, shit you could do in Brood War or similar games a decade ago - look good. Not having to buy a new copy of the game to play on a different server? That's pretty cool.

I've always just bummed accounts off my friends. Beat the campaign, did alright on ladder for a bit. I never planned on buying it after how the beta felt.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']ugh, what the fuck, these max payne-like dream sequences in ME3 need to die.[/QUOTE]

fuck those dream parts in Max Payne. I can still hear that damn baby screaming. :bomb:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck those dream parts in Max Payne. I can still hear that damn baby screaming. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Ditto. That shit killed.

[quote name='The Crotch']I will also be away from civilization when the Heart of the Swarm beta starts. No idea how it's going to play, but the new features for Battle.net - that is, shit you could do in Brood War or similar games a decade ago - look good. Not having to buy a new copy of the game to play on a different server? That's pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been following Heart of the Swarm at all, although I recently heard that they decided to cut a bunch of the proposed units from MP.

Yeah. Protoss replicator is out (good), oracle's still in (meh), tempest is still in as a long-range air-to-air and air-to-ground unit (fucking stupid; if they wanted that, they could just buff the fucking long-range air-to-air and air-to-ground unit we already have). Terrans have lost the shredder, and the future of the warhound is in question. The overseer is back for the zerg.

[quote name='ihadFG']Speaking of Uraizen's face, is anyone actually planning to pick up Max Payne 3 at release?[/QUOTE]
You know my game by now. If it's good, $10 on Steam. :bouncy:

Started playing Shank 2 since apparently I got it through PS+. It's not bad. Seems like more of the first, not that that is a bad thing.

just got offered to publish one of my articles in a magazine ^_^

hopefully more details to come, but just the opportunity makes me happy enough.

[quote name='The Crotch']Nicely done.

I eagerly await the opportunity to insinuate that anything positive you say is because of dirty, dirty bribe money.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Does the PS3 generally have longer load times than 360 games? I've been playing more PS3 games than usual and it seems like all the wait times are long as fuck.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Does the PS3 generally have longer load times than 360 games? I've been playing more PS3 games than usual and it seems like all the wait times are long as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, it generally depends on the game and whether or not it has an optional install.

[quote name='ihadFG']Speaking of Uraizen's face, is anyone actually planning to pick up Max Payne 3 at release?[/QUOTE]

/weakly raises his hand. :whistle2:#

But if I hear of any baby screaming dream sequences, I'm cancelling that shit stat.

I'm tempted to get it due to the $20 gift card at Best Buy, but I'm still hesitant. Nothing I've seen of it so far has really impressed me.

For a while? So she came back to life. That's nice.

What's Max Payne's problem that they needed to make a third game about him?

[quote name='BlueScrote']Does the PS3 generally have longer load times than 360 games? I've been playing more PS3 games than usual and it seems like all the wait times are long as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Generally, yes. Although I install whatever 360 game I'm playing so that might tip the scales a bit. PS3-exclusive games tend to do a great job mitigating it, 3rd party games like Fallout NV make it super-noticable.

She came back to life in the last Splinter Cell which made Sam Fisher regret shaving his head in depression in Double Agent.

[quote name='whoknows']That was Sam Fisher.

And his daughter was dead for awhile.

Max Payne's daughter is already dead.[/QUOTE]
Y'know, I remembered Max's kid being dead...

But I couldn't for the life of me remember if it was a boy or a girl.

I'll probably get on the Max Payne train at some point, but even if I liked the new look (I don't), it comes out the day planting starts. I won't even have the chance to touch it until September.

bread's done
Back