GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

What exactly carries over between one playthrough of ME3 and the next?

Level and apparently gun upgrades. What about money? What about found armor and purchased weapons, etc? I have a ton of cash, but I don't want to start buying armor sets and expensive weapons if the game is just going to remove them from me. Same with the idea of my money -- if it's going to take it, I want to spend it.

[quote name='Halo05']I enjoy all three of the original trilogy almost equally.

Vader kicking the shit out of Luke at the end of Empire is maybe my favorite part of the three.

EDIT - and yeah, seeing RotJ in the theater is one of my first memories.[/QUOTE]

Easily my favorite moment as well. Started downloading the installer for D3. 10 hours later and it is complete.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Started downloading the installer for D3. 10 hours later and it is complete.[/QUOTE]

How u gets the Diablo III???

I can't remember my battlenet login doh. :whistle2:#

[quote name='j-cart']Diablo III.

Shall we all go to hell together?[/QUOTE]

How're the servers being separated for Diablo 3? Classic us west and us east separation?

[quote name='whoknows']I can't believe you went on a date without me.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I didn't go on a date with Indignate.

Though you probably wouldn't care if that were the case, would you?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm proud, Hank! :cool:[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Broel. Had a great time. :bouncy:

[quote name='linkpwns']Hank, a G400 for 32.50 plus tax and shipping. Good deal?[/QUOTE]
It's basically the new MX518, which is a great mouse, had one for years. So yeah, probably a good deal. . .

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Don't worry, I didn't go on a date with Indignate.

Though you probably wouldn't care if that were the case, would you?[/QUOTE]

Unless you went on a date with his old roommate, then no, he wouldn't care.

Need more info:

What kind of brush should I be using?

How often should I brush?

Is SFxT pre-loading for any of you?

ps. so homo

1a5.jpg

[quote name='j-cart']Need more info:

What kind of brush should I be using?

How often should I brush?

Is SFxT pre-loading for any of you?

ps. so homo[/QUOTE]

I use one that looks like this. Was like $5, works well enough.

Brush before you go to bed, when you get up, and before you wash it. Also try to only wash it every other day, more if you can stand it. Oil is healthy. Shampoo and conditioner are required.

[quote name='hankmecrankme'] Also try to only wash it every other day, more if you can stand it.[/QUOTE]

This is an issue for me. I workout/do something active pretty much everyday. My hair becomes gross because it is just drenched with sweat. Is there a way around this?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yay, just got home from a date and need breakfast.[/QUOTE]

Nice, where'd you go on your date?

[quote name='Indignate']Unless you went on a date with his old roommate, then no, he wouldn't care.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember who you're talking about.

Just set everything up to get waxed before this upcoming anime convention. We'll see how this place turns out, it is a men only waxing place so the atmosphere will probably be a little less awkward (always funny to be in a waiting room with all women). The cost wasn't too bad either, it was about what I expected.

I'm actually just going to go as 3 of my previous costumes for this one since I haven't started another project yet. Going to do Teddie from Persona 4, Sakura from Street Fighter, and Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight. Hopefully the weather in San Jose will be a lot more comfortable this time of year than Baltimore is in the summer (last year's Otakon was awful, I think one day was right around 100 degrees with lots of humidity).

[quote name='ihadFG']Nice, where'd you go on your date?[/QUOTE]
Went and got coffee, saw a movie, played pool, and hung out in her car and listened to music and talked. Got there at 6 PM, got home at 5 AM. Went great. :bouncy:

[quote name='distgfx']Whoknows and Indignate remind me of a married couple, just without the sex ... so yeah, a married couple.[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

[quote name='gunm']Oh man, the BO in that place....it's going to be EPIC.

Also keep the hair care talk to PMs Fabios.[/QUOTE]
lol fuck Photobucket.

Anyway, too bad, we'll talk hair styling all day. :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Just set everything up to get waxed before this upcoming anime convention. We'll see how this place turns out, it is a men only waxing place so the atmosphere will probably be a little less awkward (always funny to be in a waiting room with all women). The cost wasn't too bad either, it was about what I expected.[/QUOTE]

...what are you waxing?

Most interesting looking game that I've never heard of before today but will probably be really buggy/unfinished when it comes out: Dishonored, a Deus Ex/Thief-looking game with a steampunk aesthetic.

Though the fact that the trailer looked so god damn British yet they spelled the title without the extra "u" bugs the hell out of me. And apparently a lot of the art was done by someone who worked on Half-Life 2, and holy fuck does it ever show.

[quote name='panzerfaust']why wouldn't you wax your private area while you're there? prime opportunity[/QUOTE]

Thought about it actually, but I'm sure it would have made the cost greater (and it certainly isn't cheap without it). It wasn't needed since that area isn't going to be showing. And, well I'm kind of scared of having someone wax down there, it doesn't hurt that much to have hair waxed, but it certainly doesn't feel wonderful and that area is rather delicate.

bread's done
Back