GGT 181 Beat The Horseback Riding Level Of BLOPS2 Without Shooting

Got me a usb VIA chipset, so I got arcade stick function for SFxT. Also saw a deal for a Xonar DG soundcard for $20.

I don't have a setup like Hank's but this thing makes a difference for being so cheap.

Mirror's Edge is so baller when you're good at it :applause:

And I don't see how people played this without a mouse. Or without max settings and the Physx Engine, for that matter.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Mirror's Edge is so baller when you're good at it :applause:[/QUOTE]

yeah, the time trials are super satisfying

[quote name='panzerfaust']Mirror's Edge is so baller when you're good at it :applause:

And I don't see how people played this without a mouse. Or without max settings and the Physx Engine, for that matter.[/QUOTE]

Part of the reason why it didn't do so well on consoles. The game controls were not easy and playing on a pad didn't help. When you get it down, the game is certainly fun. Still wondering if the game is fine in first person, or if third person would have been better.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It also has analog outputs. And I put these bastards in it. It's groovy.[/QUOTE]

Now you're just rubbing it in.

[quote name='j-cart']Part of the reason why it didn't do so well on consoles. The game controls were not easy and playing on a pad didn't help. When you get it down, the game is certainly fun. Still wondering if the game is fine in first person, or if third person would have been better.

Now you're just rubbing it in.[/QUOTE]

Nah I'd be really sad if they dropped the first person perspective. It's disorienting but that is kind of what makes it feel real. With 3rd person you just have Assassin's Creed.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']After seeing Cheddahz in his prom getup I'm sure he would make a good presidential candidate.[/QUOTE]

"Guys, I'm not the President." - Cheddahz

[quote name='hankmecrankme']"Guys, I'm not the President." - Cheddahz[/QUOTE]

"I never inhaled." - President Cheddahz

[quote name='distgfx']"I only did it that one time." - President Cheddahz[/QUOTE]

Mission Accomplished! -President Cheddahz

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Having mother's day dinner with mom, pizza and beer. We are a classy family. ^__^[/QUOTE]

Unless I have forgotten how to English, you just said that your mother is pizza and beer.

Classy indeed.

[quote name='The Crotch']...

Unless I have forgotten how to English, you just said that your mother is pizza and beer.

Classy indeed.[/QUOTE]
Why actually, if I may go back to basic English, mind you I haven't had a class in in like 13 years. . .Remember your prepositions. Since "with" is a preposition, you'd have to remove it from the verb/noun part, like so.

(I am) Having Mother's Day dinner (with mom), pizza and beer. We are a classy family.

Or you could read it as I'm having dinner with mom, pizza, and beer, as in 3 parts of the dinner but not actually the dinner course. But I figured the comma and the lack of a comma after pizza would suffice here and get my point across.

BTW, I am not an English teacher at all, which should be 100% fucking obvious. Just clarifying my sentence structure with what little I remember from English classes.

I took at as you were having dinner with your mom and two other people named pizza and beer.

The "we are a classy family" bit makes it even more ambiguous, because it could be humorlessly referring to the fact that two of your relatives were named Pizza and Beer.

I took it as you're having dinner with your mom at McDonalds and you're both going to get a McFlurry after you eat your medium size fries.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I took at as you were having dinner with your mom and two other people named pizza and beer.

The "we are a classy family" bit makes it even more ambiguous, because it could be humorlessly referring to the fact that two of your relatives were named Pizza and Beer.[/QUOTE]
I might just name my first two kids Pizza and Beer. They will be very popular at frat parties.

I am contractually obligated at this point...

every_majors_terrible.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hey, she might just enjoy a little extra butter. . . Just a few pumps of it, all hot and salty.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she'll give him a taste of her milk duds to return the favor.

[quote name='ihadFG']Nice, where'd you go on your date?[/QUOTE]

You still owe me that birthday present Josh, I promise we'll go someplace nice.

1010411_o.gif

[quote name='icebeast']
Although this talk of beards recently j-cart is a major turn-off.[/QUOTE]

Beards? Pssh like I can grow a beard.

[quote name='j-cart']Beards? Pssh like I can grow a beard.[/QUOTE]

I just assumed when you started asking hank about his hair care that you wanted to become hank 2 (and you'll need one heck of a beard for that).

bread's done
Back