GGT 199 thinks it can review games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']RIP Bleach.[/QUOTE]
Urahara and Aizen? ^__^

How come we ain't see nobodies bankais but ichigo's and kukhchikis? ^__^ bleach.

[quote name='GUNNM']Urahara and Aizen? ^__^

How come we ain't see nobodies bankais but ichigo's and kukhchikis? ^__^ bleach.[/QUOTE]

Dunno, it just kinda ended around episode 60.

EDIT:
No, but seriously, I'm still reading it and all the main characters are being killed off one by one since this is the final arc. It's fucking sweet, I want a bad ending.

http://projectumbrella.net/files/images/1119stv_bustup01.jpg
1119stv_bustup01.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']Dunno, it just kinda ended around episode 60.

EDIT:
No, but seriously, I'm still reading it and all the main characters are being killed off one by one since this is the final arc. It's fucking sweet, I want a bad ending.
[/QUOTE]
The whole winter arc sucked. That genius captain was like ONLY 12 COULD DESTROY SOUL SOCIETY and aizen had like 300 and they all died to ichigo.

I wouldn't mind seeing Steve brought back to life.

spoilers

[quote name='distgfx']EDIT:
[/QUOTE]
Whaaaaat??? Now I want to catch up on the last 2 years, that actually sounds awesome :lol:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Whaaaaat??? Now I want to catch up on the last 2 years, that actually sounds awesome :lol:[/QUOTE]
You ain't missed shit.

After Vizard arc Bleach sucked shit.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Whaaaaat??? Now I want to catch up on the last 2 years, that actually sounds awesome :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's in the manga only, the anime ended already.

Best Buy was lame today.

Try to price match MW3, Diablo 3 and Skyrim from Toys R Us. Manager came by and said it was a no go :(

[quote name='Indignate']Spoiler for me who's dead.[/QUOTE]

So many people have died, I don't even remember. The latest one to die was this guy:

Yamamoto_Genryuusai.png

[quote name='Inf^Shini']
Does the manga go on so long he dies of old age?....or boredom? I hope Kenpachi is still alive at least
[/QUOTE]

Ah3Dx.jpg

[quote name='distgfx']
Ah3Dx.jpg
[/QUOTE]
FFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Was it recent? Edit: I just read that old man captain-commander saved him. Coolio.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Fo real. Man, now I really want to read and catch up. Intrigued![/QUOTE]

I kind of do too.

How boring is the Fullbring arc, rai rai?

[quote name='Indignate']I don't buy it.

Hiyori
was cut in half and totally lived.[/QUOTE]
Well I read that his whole body gets incinerated with a blast, so I think that takes care of him. lol

[quote name='Indignate']I don't buy it.

Dr. Manhattan
got vaporized and totally just reappeared five seconds later.[/QUOTE]
I've never seen Watchmen =(

[quote name='Indignate']I kind of do too.

How boring is the Fullbring arc, rai rai?[/QUOTE]
It was shitty.
It just an entire arc just so ichigo could get back his shinigami powers.

Bleach ends when kenpachi activates bankai.

I know I'm late to the party, but I just watched Cabin in the Woods and absolutely loved it. The final act was one of the coolest things I've seen in a movie, and the buildup to it made the payoff super satisfying.

I've heard how Cabin in the woods is like a movie within a movie, or a genre within a genre, like some inception hoopla. I've also heard it's DSHZNIT.
[quote name='Indignate']You should watch it.

It's pretty good.[/QUOTE]
I'll do it when I get the chance!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I've heard how Cabin in the woods is like a movie within a movie, or a genre within a genre, like some inception hoopla. I've also heard it's DSHZNIT.[/QUOTE]

You should watch it.

It's pretty good.

[quote name='ihadFG']I know I'm late to the party, but I just watched Cabin in the Woods and absolutely loved it. The final act was one of the coolest things I've seen in a movie, and the buildup to it made the payoff super satisfying.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah!

[quote name='GUNNM']btw this guy had one of the strongest bankai's
hxFRw.png
But refused to it and died. ^__^[/QUOTE]

You mean there are characters that actually die in the series?

[quote name='ihadFG']I know I'm late to the party, but I just watched Cabin in the Woods and absolutely loved it. The final act was one of the coolest things I've seen in a movie, and the buildup to it made the payoff super satisfying.[/QUOTE]

Yah, legit movie. From beginning to end.

[quote name='GUNNM']Did you see the L4D easteregg when the room of monsters are shown?[/QUOTE]

I saw them!

[quote name='Indignate']You should watch it.

It's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I did, thanks for telling me to!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']KoFXIII is fucking great.

Indignate and I just killed it![/QUOTE]

I should totally get it... oh wait.

Some random asshole made a beautiful post on the hidden Heart of the Swarm beta forum about everything that is god damn stupid about modern protoss.

Dustin Browder read it and responded!

[quote name='Browder']We are talking about ways to make the Sentry easier to use so more Protoss players can get value out of him.[/quote]

godmotherfuckingdammit.png

[quote name='TheLongshot']You mean there are characters that actually die in the series?[/QUOTE]
Like three people so far on the shinigami side. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back