GGT #201 is buying Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadFG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
152 (100%)
Because there is a hipster in it.

_-Professor-Layton-and-the-Miracle-Mask-3DS-_.jpg

_-Professor-Layton-and-the-Miracle-Mask-Gets-an-Enchanting-Trailer-_.jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Most of my bugs in Skyrim were of the "mammoths falling from the sky" variety.

Most of my bugs in Witcher 2 were of the CTD variety.[/QUOTE]

Never had The Witcher 2 ever crash to desktop on me.

OS? Chipset? Spec? Download platform? Pirate?

Horrible thread.

Nobody cares about Professor Gayton. :nottalking:

[quote name='j-cart']Never had The Witcher 2 ever crash to desktop on me.

OS? Chipset? Spec? Download platform? Pirate?[/QUOTE]
Skyrim never crashed to desktop on me either. It hated ALT+TAB, but that's about it.

Win7 x64, i5 4.5 Ghz, 480 at 850 Mhz, Z68 mobo, Steam, only Windows.

[quote name='j-cart']Never had The Witcher 2 ever crash to desktop on me.

OS? Chipset? Spec? Download platform? Pirate?[/QUOTE]
Windows 7 64-bit Homesamethingeveryoneelsehasfuckyoushouldknowthat. Z77. GTX 660ti and an i5 3570k, neither overclocked because I'm a lazy fuck who'll get around to it eventually. GOG.

It's apparently a common thing with the Enhanced Edition specifically with myriad causes and almost-but-not-quite-as-many solutions but I haven't quite looked into it well enough to see if I could find some manner of workaround because I've got other things I'd rather be playing anyway.

[quote name='distgfx']This thread sucks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This thread is Capcpcom?
Fair enough.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']
Also, this thread makes Zeki's threads look good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Horrible thread.

Nobody cares about Professor Gayton. :nottalking:
[/QUOTE]

I've really outdone myself! :bouncy:

I want to thank America for this achievement.

God bless.

I have the Steam version of The Witcher 2. The only major issue I remember was when I would highlight a save file and with show a rainbow background.

Never played Skyrim on the PC, only on dat triple :D

[quote name='j-cart']I have the Steam version of The Witcher 2. The only major issue I remember was when I would highlight a save file and with show a rainbow background.

Never played Skyrim on the PC, only on dat triple :D[/QUOTE]
Witcher 2 spoiler:
cP9A7.jpg

[quote name='Indignate']The Wticher 2 never crashed to the dashboard on me.

Xbox 360, 2.0.16197.0, 320gb, Metro, Internet Explorer, Ads[/QUOTE]
Nice specs.
[quote name='ihadFG']I've really outdone myself! :bouncy:

I want to watch America burn for this achievement.

Allah bless.[/QUOTE]
Fixed for ethnicity.
[quote name='j-cart']I have the Steam version of The Witcher 2. The only major issue I remember was when I would highlight a save file and with show a rainbow background.

Never played Skyrim on the PC, only on dat triple :D[/QUOTE]
I see your problem.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm finally tired. I think I need to sleep for like, 5 days.[/QUOTE]
Just go steal a few more trucks of Amp, Juel Curtis. Me 'n' Cletus will meet you at the state line.
[quote name='The Crotch']Witcher 2 spoiler:
cP9A7.jpg
[/QUOTE]
And this is why Twitcher 2 is great.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I installed a new graphics card in my PC today. Now I can finally run GW2, Borderlands 2, Torchlight II, and tons of other PC games.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the PC Master Race.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm a Nintendo fanboy now. I play lots of 3DS and super hyped for WiiU[/QUOTE]
I'm hyped for the Wii U also. Gonna have the best online out of any system. Can't wait to do some Pikmin 3 online co-op with IhadFG. It's going to be sweet.
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Heyyyyy

sexy mikey[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3q4RZz-PfI&feature=related

So, for some reason I bought Ninja Gaiden Black via XBLM. While I can see the game runs at 60 fps, I really can't help but feel that the game is slow for some reason. This version seems fine though, at least after the initial load time.

This game is sorta how I imagined it. Very defensive oriented. My kinda game. :)

[quote name='KingBroly']So, for some reason I bought Ninja Gaiden Black via XBLM. While I can see the game runs at 60 fps, I really can't help but feel that the game is slow for some reason. This version seems fine though, at least after the initial load time.

This game is sorta how I imagined it. Very defensive oriented. My kinda game. :)[/QUOTE]
Was it on sale again or still 800 points? I bought it when it dropped but never played it. Money well invested

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I installed a new graphics card in my PC today. Now I can finally run GW2, Borderlands 2, Torchlight II, and tons of other PC games.[/QUOTE]

Hank and Uraizen are really into PC gaming. You guys should be friends on Steam and talk about PC gaming.

[quote name='The Crotch']Mana's not master race unless he has a good processor.

Bottlenecks are for peasants.[/QUOTE]

1440p is the only way to go.

[quote name='GUNNM']Was it on sale again or still 800 points? I bought it when it dropped but never played it. Money well invested[/QUOTE]

It was 800.

[quote name='Indignate']To a sickly old man.

Well, now we know what Crotch is into.[/QUOTE]
I....

Well, fuck.

Saturn Devouring His Son, Pope Innocent X, that black and white picture of Darwin I used to use, now the painting of Ivan the Terrible...

God damn. You're right.

Goya's awesome, yo. Still using one of his paintings for my signature, but the avatar is from the awesome Ilya Repin.[quote name='GUNNM']I played god of war I remember when saturn ate his son. good times[/QUOTE]

It bugged me that Cronus still had the omphalos in the third game even though in the myths he vomited it up first.

I am the worst fucking person at parties.

Also, I hope you were thinking about me when you guys were talking about Goya.

I hope you were thinking, "Man, I bet Crotch is kinda choked that there hasn't been a Fire Emblem game lately."

Because I'm kinda choked that there hasn't been a Fire Emblem game lately.

[quote name='The Crotch']
I am the worst fucking person at parties.[/QUOTE]
You'll be a hit at one of my parties! Just come with your dick out!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']New miss A video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY[/QUOTE]

Y'know, you'd think this website would catch on to forum breaking bugs and do something about it... I'm guessing that Rei's embed is a youtube video with https:// instead of http:// -- let's try.

Ok, fix seems as simple as looking for https in the embed when processing a post and replacing with http. I'm going to report my post to moderation to see if we can't filter it up to cheapyD and John.

Well, I made the issue known both by reporting myself (!) and by emailing through the contact us form at the bottom.

Either way, here's hoping they fix it. o_O

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Well, I made the issue known both by reporting myself (!) and by emailing through the contact us form at the bottom.

Either way, here's hoping they fix it. o_O[/QUOTE]

Not being all that familiar with forum software, I'd assume it's either a bug in the core library or some plugin that does the autoconversion is buggy.

I'm leaning towards the plugin.

Blizzards' Great New Addition for Heart of the Swarm: now you can gain EXP for playing games!

EXP does... nothing. It unlocks portraits. Which is something that was already in the game.

fucking come on, guys, I know that you know how to build a half-competent skinner box.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Not being all that familiar with forum software, I'd assume it's either a bug in the core library or some plugin that does the autoconversion is buggy.

I'm leaning towards the plugin.[/QUOTE]

Whatever it is, based off my somewhat archaic webscripting knowledge, they should be able to regex the https to an http onSubmit if the url contains youtube.com... or something to that effect. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back