GGT 215 got Major Nelson banned from XBL

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Something about this made me laugh like a madman.[/QUOTE]
I figured you'd like that, but it's true. I was loading up old shitty electronics one day to take to Best Buy for recycling, and this dude just stumbles up to me. I look at him as I'm holding two VCRs and some 5 disc CD changer, and he looks me up and down, gives me a weird ass look and goes "HMPH!" and walks away. I should've offered him a broken VCR, or shanked him and hid the corpse in a dumpster.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I swear if you wanted to be a serial killer there, you could just kill the invalids that wander the streets during the day when the mental hospital lets them loose. Kill one a week, nobody will notice.[/QUOTE]
You mean those disheveled souls that walk up and down Lincoln Highway all day?
What a fantastic idea to kill time in between classes

Pretty sure before I end my tenure at this University,
I'll make a film in the same vein as Linklater's "Slacker", except much creepier and less intellectual.
My source material of Dekalb will see to that.

Also I'm pretty sure the wind farm off of Lucinda or whatever that road is,
would make excellent scenery for a film.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']You mean those disheveled souls that walk up and down Lincoln Highway all day?
What a fantastic idea to kill time in between classes

Pretty sure before I end my tenure at this University,
I'll make a film in the same vein as Linklater's "Slacker", except much creepier and less intellectual.
My source material of Dekalb will see to that.

Also I'm pretty sure the wind farm off of Lucinda or whatever that road is,
would make excellent scenery for a film.[/QUOTE]

Yes, those fuckers. Friend lived at the corner of John and Locust, block and some from Tom and Jerry's and Papa Johns and shitty ass Burritoville or whatever, place sucked. And they'd always wander over for some reason, acting like RE4 peeps. Un forresterro!! But yes, kill them between classes. Do it.

Wind farms are sweet, always enjoy the one on 88, reminds me out Outrun 2.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yes, those fuckers. Friend lived at the corner of John and Locust, block and some from Tom and Jerry's and Papa Johns and shitty ass Burritoville or whatever, place sucked. And they'd always wander over for some reason, acting like RE4 peeps. Un forresterro!! But yes, kill them between classes. Do it.

Wind farms are sweet, always enjoy the one on 88, reminds me out Outrun 2.[/QUOTE]
lol fucker
me, you, and panzer, (pretty sure he died right?)
should grab a beer,
at village commons bar w/e or mollys
or that downtown dekalb place with the pizza? anexx stanleys or what?
My only memory of that place is that it was cheap

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']lol fucker
me, you, and panzer, (pretty sure he died right?)
should grab a beer,
at village commons bar w/e or mollys
or that downtown dekalb place with the pizza? anexx stanleys or what?
My only memory of that place is that it was cheap[/QUOTE]

lol I took a chick on a date to Thai Pavilion because I wanted Thai and I haven't had it in like 4 years. Not only did that date end poorly (You're a nice guy, but. . .), but I walked right past another chick I was talking to as she was outside of Stanley's, didn't recognize her but she sure as shit knew it was me. So, two birds with one stone, double fail. But at least the Thai was badass.

I'd be tempted to come out for a beer once it stops being cold and shitty out. Cold weather kills my determination to do anything but sit inside and wank into old Gamepros. :drool:

Topper's is the best pizza in Dekalb, which is sad if you think about it.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol I took a chick on a date to Thai Pavilion because I wanted Thai and I haven't had it in like 4 years. Not only did that date end poorly (You're a nice guy, but. . .), but I walked right past another chick I was talking to as she was outside of Stanley's, didn't recognize her but she sure as shit knew it was me. So, two birds with one stone, double fail. But at least the Thai was badass.

I'd be tempted to come out for a beer once it stops being cold and shitty out. Cold weather kills my determination to do anything but sit inside and wank into old Gamepros. :drool:

Topper's is the best pizza in Dekalb, which is sad if you think about it.[/QUOTE]
lol the old thai pavillion....
always insured I made good use of the dorm facilities
Stanley's pizza is only the best
because it comes with two pitchers of beer if I remember correctly,
for 18 dollars.

Let me know.
I feel it falls squarely upon our shoulders
as northern Illinois denizens to figure out just exactly where panzer is hiding.

Lol, I remember interrogating a toppers delivery driver
to see if I could work there, only to figure out he gets tipped about 30-40 % of the time.
I decided to find employment back at home
I remember watching him get tipped 2% bill by an extremely hot Grant resident.
Decided I couldn't do it.

bread's done
Back