GGT 215 got Major Nelson banned from XBL

That live feed is down and so is the app that lets you listen to PD audio is also down
[quote name='Indignate']Uraizen uses him.

So of course.

Rai Rai only uses top tier characters.[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='whoknows']I'll only play if you'd love to play with me too.[/QUOTE]

Did you see my comment about how you're probably better at Darksiders 2?

I want to make sure you saw it. It's in the same post.

[quote name='Indignate']Did you see my comment about how you're probably better at Darksiders 2?

I want to make sure you saw it. It's in the same post.[/QUOTE]

I ignored it because you didn't give me the support I was looking for.

[quote name='j-cart']The YLOD PS3 is my main with all of my games and saves.

YLOD if a 40gig model and the dead blu-ray laser is the Motor Storm 80gig.
[/QUOTE]
Should've got PSN+ to back those saves up. Just redownload the games.

[quote name='GUNNM']Besides bestbuy $20 back the best place is gamestop if you pre-order now you get a 25 page artbook + grey fox skin and sword skin. I cancelled my amazon order just for the artbook.[/QUOTE]

I'll just stick with the Amazon and using my $20 promo credit, I think.

I remember the MGS4 LE artbook -- the quality was lacking -- it was a little tiny pamphlet like thing -- glossy, short... nothing really amazing. I kept it when I sold that craptastic LE, but still... it was a total letdown. I don't expect much more from a GS "exclusive" artbook" that's 24 pages.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Frost not sure if you saw my post or not but you don't need to spend real money to get the weapon packs so go make it rain with ration seals bruv[/QUOTE]

I did -- I just missed the press [] to buy with seals prompt since I was trying to check quickly in coop once I had 60.

Helped me finish hardcore more easily, so thanks. I had like 101 seals in chapter 18 when I tried it. :rofl:

I don't think it's going to help much in classic, since there's no weapon crafting... but still cool -- next time I help someone out with the co-op missions, I'll blow my stash on the elite packs.

[quote name='whoknows']
Are your PS3's the models the guy in this thread is talking about?

http://community.eu.playstation.com...om-my-40gig-Ps3-work-in-a-80gig/td-p/12873374[/QUOTE]

Yes it is!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Should've got PSN+ to back those saves up. Just redownload the games.[/QUOTE]

I do have PSN+ and my saves are on the cloud. However there are a large chunk of games that were purchased with a "shared" account :p Those I want to still keep.

I thought about fixing the issue and it still leaves me at the problem that my 40gig is what I want fixed, not the 80gig. My main plan is to fix my 40gig and transfer the data to my parents Slim PS3 and give them my 40gig since it is just a blu-ray netflix machine.

[quote name='j-cart']I do have PSN+ and my saves are on the cloud. However there are a large chunk of games that were purchased with a "shared" account :p Those I want to still keep.
[/quote]
That's what I figured. Stop stealing from Sony, you goddamn thief. :nottalking:

I thought about fixing the issue and it still leaves me at the problem that my 40gig is what I want fixed, not the 80gig. My main plan is to fix my 40gig and transfer the data to my parents Slim PS3 and give them my 40gig since it is just a blu-ray netflix machine.
I'm guessing you want to fix the 40 GB one for the BC? Don't know why else.

[quote name='whoknows']Sony probably noticed he was "sharing" (aka stealing) games and made his PS3 YLOD on purpose.[/QUOTE]
Good. Can't wait for next gen when we don't have to worry about piracy and used games hurting developers and publishers.

My "40gig" is my original PS3 that has a 320 gig hdd with all of my games/old saves before PS+ and the 80gig is just a random PS3 that I got for free. The 80gig still has the linux option on it :p

/edit: Also I will forever be a modern day pirate! ARGH!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Just finished DS3. Sweet game, although I wish that they would have had a better voice actor for Ellie, she really annoyed me for whatever reason (can't remember if it was the same person as in 2).

Got kind of tired of the Scavenger Bots by the end, particularly because all I really cared about were the ration seals.[/QUOTE]Nice, wish I could get to it, but got stuck in the first one somewhere (with too few bullets to proceed and low health).

So exciting playing HC mode in DS 3. Little to no ammo between chapters and very little health packs and I can't die once. LETS DO THIS! I'm gonna rock dat old school engineer outfit you get when you beat the game.

[quote name='whoknows']People like J-Cart are the reason why companies like THQ die.[/QUOTE]
Capcom nicely separates content from the discs so that gamers can download it on their own time and they get shit on.
RIP game industry

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Nice, wish I could get to it, but got stuck in the first one somewhere (with too few bullets to proceed and low health).[/QUOTE]
Use telekinesis a lot. Its a shame you're missing out on an amazing trilogy of games

[quote name='GUNNM']Use telekinesis a lot. Its a shame you're missing out on an amazing trilogy of games[/QUOTE]

That's the name of the game.
Stasis.
Cut off a limb, catch it with TK.
Spear the creature with it's own arm.
Rinse, repeat as necessary.

[quote name='GUNNM']So exciting playing HC mode in DS 3. Little to no ammo between chapters and very little health packs and I can't die once. LETS DO THIS! I'm gonna rock dat old school engineer outfit you get when you beat the game.[/QUOTE]

DS classic engineer suit is awesome.
So is the security suit you get for Carver.
The N7 suit is ridiculously cool looking too. It's like the elite suit from DS2 crossed with the N7 stuff... very cool looking, I rocked it for a bunch of hardcore once you no longer have to worry about which suit you wear.
I never had problems with resources or anything on hardcore. The only issue was low transponders so I had trouble upgrading my stasis which was a pain in some areas. The mode can be the most infuriating cheaply designed POS on the planet but knowing that "oh, some bullshit non core gameplay kill got me and I have to start over" is just idiotic. I wish they'd put save stations back in for hardcore (and maybe classic) mode. Gimme 3 saves, that tension, that "where do I strategically save... do I use one now just in case?" feeling.... that's where most of the tension came from and now it's just not the same. :\

Yeah now you can just save and quit I agree the tension or strategy from DS2 HC is not there. I liked the N7 suit as well and I don't even like ME. I'm trying to get in as many achievements as I can before tuesday. Gonna be very busy =]

Got to chapter 9 in DS2 today. The death animations are superb.

Also the velociraptor things are a nice switch up from the standard monsters.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah now you can just save and quit I agree the tension or strategy from DS2 HC is not there. I liked the N7 suit as well and I don't even like ME. I'm trying to get in as many achievements as I can before tuesday. Gonna be very busy =][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm on the last run now -- I'm on classic mode, chapter 4. Should be easier than hardcore mode, which wasn't really that bad. Impossible/pure survival were worse, I think, other than the cheap deaths. DS3 will be platinumed then I can move on to MGR:R on Tuesday.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Got to chapter 9 in DS2 today. The death animations are superb.

Also the velociraptor things are a nice switch up from the standard monsters.[/QUOTE]

DS2 introduced a few new enemies (so does DS3)... the raptors are interesting -- the creepy exploding infants, the pack as well.
You're about to hit one of the coolest chapters in that game. Chapter 10 is fuckin' epic and well done.

[quote name='Indignate']Uraizen uses him.

So of course.

Rai Rai only uses top tier characters.[/QUOTE]

Ja.

[quote name='whoknows']Sony probably noticed he was "sharing" (aka stealing) games and made his PS3 YLOD on purpose.[/QUOTE]

I voluntarily work for Sony and can confirm that this is true.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

DS2 introduced a few new enemies (so does DS3)... the raptors are interesting -- the creepy exploding infants, the pack as well.
You're about to hit one of the coolest chapters in that game. Chapter 10 is fuckin' epic and well done.[/QUOTE]
The raptors are probably the creepiest necromorphs in the game because they communicate and they stick their little heads out before charging you. Anytime I get attacked from the back I say ''clever girl.''

[quote name='GUNNM']The raptors are probably the creepiest necromorphs in the game because they communicate and they stick their little heads out before charging you. Anytime I get attacked from the back I say ''clever girl.''[/QUOTE]

Yeah the peeking mechanic is pretty unnerving. Also the way they charge out from behind cover makes it way really easy to miss using stasis.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Yeah the peeking mechanic is pretty unnerving. Also the way they charge out from behind cover makes it way really easy to miss using stasis.[/QUOTE]

And this is where you learn to love the line gun or the canister mines. :cool:
Or you do nerves of steel and just stare them down and it them with stasis.
After you fell the first one, you rip it's raptor claw off and use that on charging ones. Works like a brick wall. 8)

[quote name='GUNNM']Don't forget to the get kill a raptor while zoomed in with the sniper rifle trophy/achievement[/QUOTE]
I love Jurassic Park references.

[quote name='GUNNM']Don't forget to the get kill a raptor while zoomed in with the sniper rifle trophy/achievement[/QUOTE]

I hated buying the seeker rifle just for that... :lol:

That gun was always useless to me... you're never in a secure sniper perch so it and the zoom function don't really make it a good fit for much. :\
Flamethrower was another one that I never really gave a shit about.

--

Speaking of useless guns -- the two LE weapons make everything else useless, especially once you've beaten the game once and do new game + for the other modes.
Seriously. Oh, I got to the first bench? Give me both those weapons, pop the stasis and acid modifiers on them (non-classic mode) and I never really deviate.
Before I discovered them, I had a line gun with various lower attachments as well as a plasma rifle with the line gun's alt fire from DS2 as the lower tool.
Toward the end of the hardcore run, I changed the contact beam to a canister mine gun. I tried the electrified bolas, which were cool... but I think I got killed a couple times by them. :(

What weapons did you craft that you found to be the best? I seriously got 90% of my kills with the line gun (+stasis or +electric) or shotgun (+acid).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You're killing the game industry, J-cart. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I know my jokes are too damn funny :p

[quote name='whoknows']People like J-Cart are the reason why companies like THQ die.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, showed them by not giving a shit about any of their games!

[quote name='GUNNM']Capcom nicely separates content from the discs so that gamers can download it on their own time and they get shit on.
RIP game industry[/QUOTE]

But DLC is the future of content. I need everything in bite size chunks that cost an arm and a leg.

Real talk though, ever since I have gotten my modern PC, I have never pirated a game. I want to say the last game I downloaded was Freedom Fighters. If that game were to ever pop up on GoG or Steam, you damn straight everyone here will be getting a copy.

I support the every industry pretty damn well, I pay for my movies (when I go to the theaters), games and music.

[quote name='Indignate']I wasn't playing last night, but I just saw your message about MvC. We can play tonight maybe, if I don't play Sony Smash, or tomorrow or any night really.

My nights aren't that busy lately.[/QUOTE]

Let's play right now! I'm a few beers deep and hella rusty so you'll probably body me, but I wanna play!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What weapons did you craft that you found to be the best? I seriously got 90% of my kills with the line gun (+stasis or +electric) or shotgun (+acid).[/QUOTE]

The chain gun with Statis Coating and the burst-fire SMG were beast.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']The chain gun with Statis Coating and the burst-fire SMG were beast.[/QUOTE]

That acid coated shotgun, man.
One shot pretty much EVERYTHING. Except the high level ones.

I don't think I experimented too much though... one of these days I should get my ass in the lab and see what I can really make.
The one problem with the line gun alt-fire mines was that they're slower to detonate, it seems in DS3 and there's no circuit to speed up detonation time. That made me sad.

[quote name='j-cart']

Real talk though, ever since I have gotten my modern PC, I have never pirated a game. .[/QUOTE]
You're not using the internet right

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
What weapons did you craft that you found to be the best? I seriously got 90% of my kills with the line gun (+stasis or +electric) or shotgun (+acid).[/QUOTE]
The one gun I used was a semi burst rifle on rifle with the rocket lawnchair on the bottom. I love how they capped that rocket lawnchair so bad it won't budge no matter how many chips you add on any stat.

The DLC weapons are pretty good I hate the single shot rifle though I'll probably switch it out as soon as I find that semi automatic body

[quote name='GUNNM']The one gun I used was a semi burst rifle on rifle with the rocket lawnchair on the bottom. I love how they capped that rocket lawnchair so bad it won't budge no matter how many chips you add on any stat.

The DLC weapons are pretty good I hate the single shot rifle though I'll probably switch it out as soon as I find that semi automatic body[/QUOTE]

If you're a quick pull on the trigger, you can still fire fast... and you don't need it for much, as you should be using the shotgun -- there were a couple of sections where I traded it out for burst SMG type tip... but I stopped bothering.

[quote name='GUNNM']How many bullets does one shotgun fire take?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but it's not terrible. having 3 stacks of 20 gives you about 300 shots with the shotgun. That's a lot of dead necromorphs.

--

Thank you classic engineering suit. Chapter 4 of classic and I have max item slots. :bouncy:

[quote name='Indignate']Here's the cold hard truth.

You never did.[/QUOTE]

I liked it more than AE ... which isn't saying much, I guess.

So a CAG friend has offered to sell me the PS2 ZotE games (both) for $12 total. Do I take those over the HD Collection?

(Have a 60 GB fatty purchased summer of 07 but how long will it last?)

[quote name='MSUHitman']So a CAG friend has offered to sell me the PS2 ZotE games (both) for $12 total. Do I take those over the HD Collection?

(Have a 60 GB fatty purchased summer of 07 but how long will it last?)[/QUOTE]

$12 shipped? Hell yeah, they're both better than the HD ports. The HD port of ZOE2 has some extras, though.

[quote name='distgfx']SFxT v2013 makes me wonder why I ever liked the previous version.[/QUOTE]
It's definitely way better than that old POS version.
[quote name='Indignate']Here's the cold hard truth.

You never did.[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering if this applies to me. :whistle2:k
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Indiggers be bringin' the cold hard truth.[/QUOTE]
He always does. Except when he's talking about Leda. Dude's enamored.

Still say you should have Joel help you kidnap her take a picture of you busting one on her pic and show her that pic on Twitter.

Edit: That's directed at Indiggers, but it's better if you think of it as directed towards Joel.

[quote name='distgfx']I liked it more than AE ... which isn't saying much, I guess.[/QUOTE]
Yes, AE was always a bit of a stanky turd. You can try to fool yourself into liking it, but at the end of the day, it's shit.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Still say you should have Joel help you kidnap her take a picture of you busting one on her pic and show her that pic on Twitter.

Edit: That's directed at Indiggers, but it's better if you think of it as directed towards Joel.[/QUOTE]

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this appeals to me.

Yall
ninja.gif
s should send me dem addys . I don't remember Joel's; it's all military and shit.

bread's done
Back