Unless he only played the game for like 20mins.[/QUOTE]

You should look at Steam sometime.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Told you.[/QUOTE]

Yes you did.

[quote name='whoknows']Can't wait![/QUOTE]

I bet.

[quote name='Indignate']You have to promise to stream it.[/QUOTE]

I'll try.

[quote name='distgfx']You should look at Steam sometime.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a computer thing so that probably won't happen.

I am.

So excited I'll platinum it.

I'm tempted to trade up my old 360 elite and 4 year old 120GB ps3 slim for the new white super slim, but I dunno...

Everywhere I read about it, having one that runs fine seems to be hit/miss.

[quote name='GUNNM']Any time an RE 6 thread is made its swarmed on by capcom haters![/QUOTE]

I had to give it a little while, but once I got the combat down, it was a pretty fun game. First time I ever played through mercenaries mode in a RE game long enough to unlock everything.

[quote name='indignate']does anybody want binary domain for the 360?

Or ssx?

Or conviction?

Or ac revelations?[/quote]

ssx.

[quote name='Indignate']Does anybody want Binary Domain for the 360?

or SSX?

or Conviction?

or AC Revelations?[/QUOTE]
I want Binary Domaaaaaain. I still need to play it

[quote name='GUNNM']When is MGS 4 getting ported? I'm tired of waiting.[/QUOTE]

Maybe to the next-xbox, since it has a blu ray drive apparently. :rofl:

Otherwise, you can hope PS4 has BC then you can play it there. :lol:

[quote name='Indignate']Do you really want it?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Seriously, I don't want it.[/QUOTE]

I already claimed SSX immediately after you posted your list.

It's mine. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Maybe to the next-xbox, since it has a blu ray drive apparently. :rofl:

Otherwise, you can hope PS4 has BC then you can play it there. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna miss my achievements when I get a PS 4 :(

[quote name='ihadFG']uraizen come to skype I miss you![/QUOTE]

Too tired, some other day.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I already claimed SSX immediately after you posted your list.

It's mine. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I claimed it second, that means I win.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Also a bunch of you guys just got friend requests on Facebook, courtesy of learning that fool Indignate's real name.[/QUOTE]

You will never find me!

Hej, mitt namn är Dolores. Under en längre period nu har jag kämpat med mina övertaliga kilon. Inga metoder jag hittills provade fungerade för mig. Speciellt sammansatt kost, fysiska övningar, bantningsmassage och mängder av andra metoder. Finns det nagonting mer som jag inte har försökt med hittills? acai bär diet
Jag insag att jag hade missat de magiska açai bären. :) Slutligen har jag kommit fram till nagonting effektivt! Jag surfade pa nätet och studerade asikter fran kunder för acai bär diet
att kunna välja vilket medel för viktnedgang jag ska skaffa: nagon sort av sockerlag, tabletter, ”shakes”, eller ett kosttillskott som baserar pa en stor dos kaffe. Till slut bestämde jag acai dieten
att använda tabletterna AcaiBerry900. Om ni ocksa tänker sasom jag tidigare, att det finns ingen utväg för er att ga ner i vikt, behöver ni absolut besöka webbsajten acai berry
acaiberry900.se. Det är en stralande nyhet! För mig visade det sig ge utmärkta resultat!
http://www.spawarki-inwertorowe.pl
druty spawalnicze

[quote name='Krymner']Mana would make a kick-ass moderator. He gots my vote.

Shout-out to TMK!!! Haters gonna hate, bro. But you are true class.

Installing NiNoKuni....prepare for adventure!![/QUOTE]Nice!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Mods usually don't search their own names to see who might be talking about them.[/QUOTE]TBH, I rarely even come to the GGT, just every once in a while I look. Just don't have much spare time.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Jake Nguyen.[/QUOTE]

You know how many people have that name?

That would be like the perfect cover name...

Man, I'm actually pretty disappointed that Aliens Colonial Marines turned out to be so bad according to most people. I was hoping that with Gearbox developing it, it might actually be good. Oh well, at least the WayForward Aliens game was great. I can always replay that for an Aliens fix. Or one of the older games.

Just finished DS3. Sweet game, although I wish that they would have had a better voice actor for Ellie, she really annoyed me for whatever reason (can't remember if it was the same person as in 2).

Got kind of tired of the Scavenger Bots by the end, particularly because all I really cared about were the ration seals.

[quote name='The Crotch']That's literally a chapter in the book John Dies at the End. Except with the name "David Wong" instead.[/QUOTE]

Fun movie! Need to read the book though.

[quote name='ihadFG']Man, I'm actually pretty disappointed that Aliens Colonial Marines turned out to be so bad according to most people. I was hoping that with Gearbox developing it, it might actually be good. Oh well, at least the WayForward Aliens game was great. I can always replay that for an Aliens fix. Or one of the older games.[/QUOTE]

Technically this was not a Gearbox game. Think along the lines of how Duke Nukem Forever was not a direct Gearbox game. Sad that Gearbox is willing to put their name behind this kind of a game.

[quote name='The Crotch']I think maybe I'll play Opposing Force for the billionth time.[/QUOTE]

Still consider Opposing Force to be better than HL1. Loved the Easter Egg if you chase Freeman into the portal :p

Never saw the movie. Book's great. Sequel was decent, but disappointing.

fucking loved Opposing Force, dumb as the final boss was. That iguana grenade launcher thing was baller-tier.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Just finished DS3. Sweet game, although I wish that they would have had a better voice actor for Ellie, she really annoyed me for whatever reason (can't remember if it was the same person as in 2).

Got kind of tired of the Scavenger Bots by the end, particularly because all I really cared about were the ration seals.[/QUOTE]

You wanted ration seals so you could buy the DLC for more minerals? Here, for $2.99 and 60 seals, we'll let you purchase the elite resource bundle... when I saw it cost money, I deemed ration seals useless.

And Ellie was played by the same actress from 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You wanted ration seals so you could buy the DLC for more minerals? Here, for $2.99 and 60 seals, we'll let you purchase the elite resource bundle... when I saw it cost money, I deemed ration seals useless.

And Ellie was played by the same actress from 2.[/QUOTE]

It's 2.99 OR 60 seals, you don't have to spend any money.

This has been the norm for a lot of developers. It allows for the main development team basically play "tune up" rather than to build the complete game from the ground up.

Still sucks that Gearbox is willing to put their name behind this game.

Also, DAT UNREAL 3 ENGINE!

bread's done
Back