GGT 216 Is Full of Spam Posting Bots & Leda & Zeki Quotes

On chapter 15 on my hardcore playthrough I've only been using one weapon throughout the whole playthrough that single fire carbine + a rocket lawnchair with safety guard(You take no splash dmg from your own rockets) and acid bath attachment.

[quote name='GUNNM']On chapter 15 on my hardcore playthrough I've only been using one weapon throughout the whole playthrough that single fire carbine + a rocket lawnchair with safety guard(You take no splash dmg from your own rockets) and acid bath attachment.[/QUOTE]

I found the worst parts of hardcore were the ones with the pack. Like in chapter 12
with the cage
and in chapter 14
after the second hallway with the gas; where you open the door and get rushed by about 30 of them with no spot to really call safe
. I suppose rocket launcher might help -- I usually used the shotgun with acid or the line gun with stasis.

Other than a couple of those areas or the bullshit instant die spots like the chapter 7
crashing to the planet
or the later chapters where the assholes have rocket launchers and can see into the future... or that 2nd to last flight sequence with the last second sheet metal dropping in from the top.

I think the worst thing I can say about DS3 right now is that there's so many normal type weapons (shotgun, smg, assault rifle, rocket launcher) and they're all ridiculously useful for a game based dismemberment mechanic.
That and I'm still annoyed by the bits of story that either (1) didn't get cleaned up and clearly reference co-op in single player and vice versa
such as the stuff I've mentioned previously with Isaac's run in with Danik during chapter 1 and no explanation of how Carver ends up back with you or when you shut down the Drill at the end of chapter 10 and Isaac says "we're on our way." . Really. What "we", Isaac? Carver isn't with you in single player, you're all by yourself.
or (2) that weird bit of Serrano's presentation in chapters 17-18.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I should really just start up my Hardcore run and get it over with. I feel like I still die to too much random shit though. Least I got Pure Survival done and Classic half out of the way.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Man, I should really just start up my Hardcore run and get it over with. I feel like I still die to too much random shit though. Least I got Pure Survival done and Classic half out of the way.[/QUOTE]

Finish classic and survival first.
You'll get a set of gun parts, a large resource deposit, and possibly the devil horns for use in hardcore. This means the only places you'll have to worry about dying will be in those bullshit instant death sections I mention above.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Finish classic and survival first.
You'll get a set of gun parts, a large resource deposit, and possibly the devil horns for use in hardcore. This means the only places you'll have to worry about dying will be in those bullshit instant death sections I mention above.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the MK2 parts and the resource dump already. Do you really get to use the Devil Horns in Hardcore mode though? That would be amazing.

[quote name='GUNNM']Wanna hear a cool story? I can't run today cause I opened the door over my foot and it peeled my toe nail back. ^___^[/QUOTE]

This made me so "Oh fuck" out loud.

It was pretty intense.

[quote name='Indignate']This made me so "Oh fuck" out loud.

It was pretty intense.[/QUOTE]
Was this your face?
tumblr_mfjx13hKcI1riz5two1_r1_400.gif

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Finish classic and survival first.
You'll get a set of gun parts, a large resource deposit, and possibly the devil horns for use in hardcore. This means the only places you'll have to worry about dying will be in those bullshit instant death sections I mention above.[/QUOTE]
I had no idea items you've unlocked carried over.

The only thing that will carry over for me in beating hardcore is unlocking retro mode. booo

[quote name='Krymner']Is DS1 still free for PS+? Might pick up a 3-month card tonight if it is and give it a try.

I'm just getting back from a 'gaming vacation' after only playing casually the last couple years. Lots to catch up on.[/QUOTE]

Yeah as of today it's still free.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Yeah, I got the MK2 parts and the resource dump already. Do you really get to use the Devil Horns in Hardcore mode though? That would be amazing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']I had no idea items you've unlocked carried over.

The only thing that will carry over for me in beating hardcore is unlocking retro mode. booo[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it should -- as I went over to my standard game save after beating classic last night and was informed that devil horns were added to my safe... I suppose I could boot it up and see if I chapter select in hardcore what happens...

Edit: no dice. It will give you unlocks from standard and survival (and hardcore) but not from classic. sorry -- seemed like it just unlocked everywhere once you were done.

--

Holy shit, Leda is hot as Fiona.

[quote name='GUNNM']If you like games like DMC, DS 1 will more to your liking. DS 2 is more about loot and collecting gear.[/QUOTE]

Nah, if he likes DMC then he needs to get DS2. The combat is way better in that than DS1.

[quote name='j-cart']Oh just wait till next tuesday for MG:R...[/QUOTE]
this! I'm too lazy to go to gamestop I'm just gonna keep my amazon order and hope the artbook isn't that good

Playing P4A just makes me want to go play Blazblue.

I mean, it's decent, but BlazinBlues is just better.

Not at all like what Rai Rai has been saying.

[quote name='linkpwns']Is the the GGT or the GLT?[/QUOTE]

This is the General Leda Thread. You've been gone for a long time.

[quote name='Krymner']Oh snap! I've totally forgot about MG:R. I need to try dat demo again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j-cart']Oh just wait till next tuesday for MG:R...[/QUOTE]

You guys are technically missing an R.

[quote name='GUNNM']this! I'm too lazy to go to gamestop I'm just gonna keep my amazon order and hope the artbook isn't that good[/QUOTE]

here is a unboxing video of the game METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE , with the potential artbook that might be included in the gamestop preorder, along with the steelbook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFP3-Kr7CxU

[quote name='YBX87']here is a unboxing video of the game METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE , with the potential artbook that might be included in the gamestop preorder, along with the steelbook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFP3-Kr7CxU[/QUOTE]
What a weirdo who pulls manuals from the top part down? And yes that looks like the artbook gamestop is including according to the pictures. Thank you for the video I'll just stick with amazon then

Really? I feel like they've already released everything about this game through videos.

I'd only be surprised if two hours in you're actually playing Snake for the rest of the game.

I haven't watched trailers. It's websites that post trailers and then talk about everything that's in the trailers in the headline.

David Hayter is a fuckin liar.

I bet you he also says he wasn't Guyver.

[quote name='GUNNM']What a weirdo who pulls manuals from the top part down? And yes that looks like the artbook gamestop is including according to the pictures. Thank you for the video I'll just stick with amazon then[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bet that's the artbook from GS.
If it's not bound with a spine, it's not worth my time (or $).

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd be willing to bet that's the artbook from GS.
If it's not bound with a spine, it's not worth my time (or $).[/QUOTE]

5+at+gamestop+for+all+of+it+_44477df38bcc8f7be247123bf55c6634.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd be willing to bet that's the artbook from GS.
If it's not bound with a spine, it's not worth my time (or $).[/QUOTE]
Exactly its just a video game manual with CGI pictures

Its not PG on the DLC train, it is Konami that is on the DLC train.

Examples:

-Hard Corps: Uprising
-Castlevania: Harmony of Dispair
-NeverDead (THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED DLC!)
-Blades of Time

[quote name='j-cart']Its not PG on the DLC train, it is Konami that is on the DLC train.

Examples:

-Hard Corps: Uprising
[/QUOTE]
I bought Sayuri. :O

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I bought all the HC:Uprising DLC. That game deserved support.[/QUOTE]

HC:U is the exception but not the rule.

Playing as Saiyuri makes it into a Strider like game.

bread's done
Back